dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is us embassy website for Philippines. I guess we don't need to register the visa interview and just enter the visa delivery address as per the instruction on the country specific us embassy procedure (PDF) from the travel.state.gov website.

To schedule a visa interview or enter your visa delivery address, you will need to register and create a profile online. If you already have a profile, please do not create a new one. You can always modify your existing profile by logging in using your user ID and password. If you have lost your password, please simply retrieve it by clicking  Forgot Your Password? If you are a first time user, click New User? to create your profile.

29 minutes ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

To register, you need to create an account and password. I registered online but it only allows me to register the delivery address for the visa (after it's approved).  Actually there are 3 choices either pick up from the office, from an authorized pick up center or home delivery. I was able to input all my information such as the case number priority date addresses but it does not allow me to select the interview date and time that was stated in the interview letter email. Maybe because the documents is still in transit from NVC to Manila US embassy. I used the email interview letter to try to register and the letter I received from Nvc that has the priority date in it.

Thank you for the help. when is your interview date?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/3/2017 at 9:16 PM, Nauman sh said:

Interview Date: 3/8/2017

great, congratulations :)

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

Its been awhile since I posted anything here since I got a 221g from my interview but God has been gracious the long wait was over. CEAC Status changed to Issued today after being on AP since Dec 27, more detailed timeline on my signature. Praying for all who are waiting still for patience and endurance. I would like to thank all VJers for your inputs during my process. God bless everyone and I do hope you would be reunited with your  family soon. 

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

42 minutes ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

You're welcome. Interview date is March 14. How about you?

Mine is on march 2. :) goodluck! When are you planning to have your medical? I'll be doing it this Feb13-14. 

So I called on Friday and got my husbands interview letter but have yet to receive the e-mail notification..does it take about a week to send over just as the CC email?

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

CC 27 Jan 17. Just called NVC but no interview date - according to them, they are waiting for Singapore embassy. Hmmm for a small country, they sure take their own time. I am beyond anxious for this to be over with ?.  Hoping for good news soon!

7 hours ago, Ervie and Rob said:

Hi All,

Its been awhile since I posted anything here since I got a 221g from my interview but God has been gracious the long wait was over. CEAC Status changed to Issued today after being on AP since Dec 27, more detailed timeline on my signature. Praying for all who are waiting still for patience and endurance. I would like to thank all VJers for your inputs during my process. God bless everyone and I do hope you would be reunited with your  family soon. 

Congratulations, that is so wonderful!! 

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ervie and Rob said:

Hi All,

I read your review - congratulations!!!

1 hour ago, faviles said:

So I called on Friday and got my husbands interview letter but have yet to receive the e-mail notification..does it take about a week to send over just as the CC email?

The interview letter (P4) typically takes 1-3 business days.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys, so I received the interview letter a few days ago. On there it says that the applicant needs to bring the AOS with him. My question is, does that only apply to people that didn't send it in before? or I have to send him another one so he can take it with him? I am very confused???!!!???!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, maria96 said:

Hi guys, so I received the interview letter a few days ago. On there it says that the applicant needs to bring the AOS with him. My question is, does that only apply to people that didn't send it in before? or I have to send him another one so he can take it with him? I am very confused???!!!???!!!

Hi, you must bring a signed copy of AOS to the interview.  Have a good day!!!

Edited by FranLei

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, FranLei said:

Hi, you must bring a signed copy of AOS to the interview.  Have a good day!!!

Hey, thanks for the reply, but I dont have a copy of the AOS, so should I fill it out again and send him that copy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, maria96 said:

Hey, thanks for the reply, but I dont have a copy of the AOS, so should I fill it out again and send him that copy?

If you did not make a copy before sending it to the nvc, then you must fill it again but you must make sure that is same information that you sent to the nvc and signed.

On 2/4/2017 at 7:45 PM, jamc said:

i went 3 weeks before the day of the interview and i made doctors appoiments 2 weeks before that way when you go the interview results are ready

How long did it take for you to get your passport back after the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.