AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Candicefilip said:

I am around the same dates at Nebraska as well and I also applied for a K3 thinking it would be faster but I haven't heard anything for either the 130 or 129F (K3)

Oh wow! I thought you'd get a response sooner with the K3 since it's meant to be processed quicker. When I called USCIS in March they were processing applications from Aug 2016 and now they are at Oct 31. Hopefully we hear something in the next 3 months or so. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Case Was Received

On January 6, 2017, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by February 5, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi,
With the same details in above is there any idea when they gonna give us results because it's been awhile!!
Appreciate your kindness

On 6/23/2017 at 7:45 AM, Yeonin said:

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

Congrats!!!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

4 hours ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

Hi,
With the same details in above is there any idea when they gonna give us results because it's been awhile!!
Appreciate your kindness

I have exactly the same dates as you but I received my NOA2 on June 5th so you should be getting yours soon!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 2017-6-23 at 1:45 AM, Yeonin said:

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

:thumbs:

LIFE

2005: The beginning

2009: Marriage

2010: The twins came

USCIS

01/13/2017: I-130 - Chicago Lockbox

01/23/2017: NOA1 Form I-797 - Nebraska Service Center

16 hours ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

Hi,
Appreciate your kindness

Hi.....we are same that have src at the being of the  serial code they say that it take long time if begin in this serial  code.......we hope that they will give us after six months

On 23/06/2017 at 7:45 AM, Yeonin said:

Wow.. Congrats! getting hope now in Potomac too!!! ☺☺☺

2 minutes ago, Bowlynn said:

Wow.. Congrats! getting hope now in Potomac too!!! ☺☺☺

yes especially because it was approved within the 5 months mark. Thanks! 😊 now the next stage of waiting! But I'm glad this part is over

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.