AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

GUYS!!!!!!!! We have been approved!! The USCIS case status has just been updated, we were approved on the 20th JuneΒ :D:wub: Ahhh what an amazing feeling of relief! On to the next waiting game now. I have my fingers crossed for the rest of you!Β 

CONGRATULATIONS:jest::D:jest:

Hello VJ peeps,Β 

Β 

I have never posted anything before so this is my first time posting.Β 

First of all, i wanted to say congrats to LaurenAndBrent on their approval.Β 

Β 

I also got an approval letter in the mail but on uscis website it still says that the have recevied my case.Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NAME101 said:

Hello VJ peeps,Β 

Β 

I have never posted anything before so this is my first time posting.Β 

First of all, i wanted to say congrats to LaurenAndBrent on their approval.Β 

Β 

I also got an approval letter in the mail but on uscis website it still says that the have recevied my case.Β 

Β 

Congrats! Good to see Texas SC January filers getting approved!

Β 

I have a question for ya, you said you have received the notification in the mail, but you updated your timeline as if your I-130 had been approved on the 22nd (which is today), could you tell us which is the date that's written on your paper notification?

Β 

This will help for estimates!

Β 

Thanks a lot!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Congratulations to those who have been approvedΒ :jest:!!! Β Guys I have question, I just field up my profile here and it says i can probably get news from May 15 to June 20 but still no signΒ :(Β what should I do? Is it accurate? Just so confused πŸ˜“

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

Today is a good day guys!!!!! We have been approved!!! βœ”οΈ

Im actually on vacay with him now, so a friend of mine went to check my mail!!Β 

NOA2 dated 6/16/17πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

We couldn't be happier that we were actually together to receive this news!!!! πŸ’‘

The site has not been updated for us. So who knows what's going on with thatπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Congrats!!!!! 🎈🍾 🎊  We have hope that ours will be coming any day now!!!! Continue having a wonderful time on vacation

6 hours ago, synthrian said:

Hey! Yeah I haven't had a case number assigned yet either. Gonna call them again on Friday. Found out that the earliest police cert collection appointment for me is 13th July! Hopefully that won't hold back my application lol.

Β 

July?! Oh my! Which countries police cert do you need ? !

though saying that my one from Japan might not even arrive until August :| hahaΒ 

3 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

Today is a good day guys!!!!! We have been approved!!! βœ”οΈ

Im actually on vacay with him now, so a friend of mine went to check my mail!!Β 

NOA2 dated 6/16/17πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

We couldn't be happier that we were actually together to receive this news!!!! πŸ’‘

The site has not been updated for us. So who knows what's going on with thatπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

congrats!

3 hours ago, Cadizfornia said:

Having seen advances in other SC's, I think I'm not supporting enough my NSC, so I ordered a T-Shirt with a screenshot of "My case was received, bla, bla.." and a claim, "GO NEBRASKA!!" Anyway nobody here,Β in Valencia (Spain), know what the heckΒ it does mean, so... I'll be the king of the swimming pool this summer.

that's hilarious!πŸ˜‚

9 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

GUYS!!!!!!!! We have been approved!! The USCIS case status has just been updated, we were approved on the 20th JuneΒ :D:wub: Ahhh what an amazing feeling of relief! On to the next waiting game now. I have my fingers crossed for the rest of you!Β 

Wow! congratulations! that's amazing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ What service center are you?Β 

2 hours ago, Scajer25 said:

Congrats!!!!! 🎈🍾 🎊  We have hope that ours will be coming any day now!!!! Continue having a wonderful time on vacation

Thank you!!Β 

1 hour ago, Yeonin said:

congrats!

Thanks!!Β 

1 hour ago, larnar1309 said:

Β 

July?! Oh my! Which countries police cert do you need ? !

though saying that my one from Japan might not even arrive until August :| hahaΒ 

Singapore. It's just that the fingerprinting + collection slots are surprisingly all full till July! But man, August is worse lol. :(Β Good luck with the NVC stage! I'm really hoping toΒ be able to move this year.Β 

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

Β 

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

16 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

Congratulations!!! Welcome to NVC stage @Yeonin! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

3 minutes ago, GheC said:

Congratulations!!! Welcome to NVC stage @Yeonin! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

@GheC thank you!πŸ˜™

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.