Suss&Camm

Scandinavians Part 2

1,960 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mazsive said:

Should have made sure DHL was delivering it haha. USA to me took couple of days 🤣

I had asked the embassy if we could even pay extra for DHL to pick it up and deliver it and they said no. :( they did send us a tracking number but it doesnt change and no one at postnord knows where it's at.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Mazsive said:

I did not get a tracking number 🤷‍♂️

I think we only did because we had so many issues. When we sent back the papers they had requested, along with his passport, his passport got lost somewhere and we had to pay for another passport and another shipment to the embassy.

42 minutes ago, KurtandDiane12 said:

I think we only did because we had so many issues. When we sent back the papers they had requested, along with his passport, his passport got lost somewhere and we had to pay for another passport and another shipment to the embassy.

Wow really? They lost your passport ? 🤦‍♂️ omg 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mazsive said:

Wow really? They lost your passport ? 🤦‍♂️ omg 

We dont know who did, they say it was DHL, DHL said it wasnt. But either way that was another significant chunk of money and time wasted. Not to mention a lot of frustration and tears. But as him and I both say, one second, minute, day closer.

2 minutes ago, KurtandDiane12 said:

We dont know who did, they say it was DHL, DHL said it wasnt. But either way that was another significant chunk of money and time wasted. Not to mention a lot of frustration and tears. But as him and I both say, one second, minute, day closer.

Wait. You had yo recover all documents again too? Wow that sucks. It better not happen me too ;(

Timeline
Just now, Mazsive said:

Wait. You had yo recover all documents again too? Wow that sucks. It better not happen me too ;(

Nope, that's the crazy part. They got the documents but the passport was lost. The DHL driver claimed he put it in the envelope but the embassy said they never got it. Its been a mess. We are just ready for him to get to the US, but apparently postnord is the slowest mailing company on the planet lol.

2 minutes ago, KurtandDiane12 said:

Nope, that's the crazy part. They got the documents but the passport was lost. The DHL driver claimed he put it in the envelope but the embassy said they never got it. Its been a mess. We are just ready for him to get to the US, but apparently postnord is the slowest mailing company on the planet lol.

Sometimes I wonder if they use a horse and a carriage. Its redicilous how slow they are. Turtle makes it faster from point A to B

Timeline
Just now, Mazsive said:

Sometimes I wonder if they use a horse and a carriage. Its redicilous how slow they are. Turtle makes it faster from point A to B

Agreed. My fiance and I were talking earlier that's its crazy I can send him something from the USA and it gets there quicker.

41 minutes ago, jules98 said:

How were your interviews by the way? I’m weirdly nervous for mine 

I was 5th in line to approach the window. She took my documents and asking questions ( not the interview) I sat down and 1 min later I was apparenlty first to be called up and he asked me how where and when and it was done. It was a breeze to be honest lol. I guess my documents was in order and my evidence solid. We provided over 40 pages of evidence 

Phone calls, hotels, movies, fb, chat logs. You name It. We had it. 

Edited by Mazsive

Timeline
Just now, Mazsive said:

I was 5th in line to approach the window. She took my documents and asking questions ( not the interview) I sat down and 1 min later I was apparenlty first to be called up and he asked me how where and when and it was done. It was a breeze to be honest lol. I guess my documents was in order and my evidence solid. We provided over 40 pages of evidence 

Oh damn.. I’ve printed out 5 photos, and a few pages of conversations and that’s about it 😂 I really hope it won’t be a problem that I don’t have more. But we’ve only been doing long distance for about a year, and back when we lived together we never really took photos or chatted a lot. I don’t really know if I should bring more because it doesn’t seem relevant to our case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.