dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Just now, parthptl said:

Means you got case complete

Good Lord have mercy GOD is good, I want to jump for joy through the roof of my house.   I will still call NVC to confirm.  

2 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

Good Lord have mercy GOD is good, I want to jump for joy through the roof of my house.   I will still call NVC to confirm.  

Congratulations!!!

I woke up to 3 N/As and confirmed case complete !! The rep will celebrate with you on the phone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, candg2016 said:

3 N/As this morning!!

Scan date: December 15th

Supervisor Review: January 24th

Document Review: January 26th

3 N/As: January 31st

On hold to confirm case complete :dancing:

Congratulations!!!

I appreciate your congrats!!! 

I was almost reluctant to post because its unfair that were approved and so many other people aren't :( 

God's timing is perfect... please turn to him during this hard time. I finally decided to give this immigration mess to him last night and i woke up to N/As....

Maybe God is protecting you and your family from something right now. I will continue to pray for you and everyone who is stuck at NVC

I agree with this.  Everything happens for a reason I believe.....this has been a long journey for me, but as it turns out, the timing is perfect.

37 minutes ago, Melije said:

Hi everyone, I've been a silent observer on the forum.                  Scan date: November 25.             Supervisor's review : Jan 6th             Cc: still waiting                                  it's been a high and low journey so far. The supportive members here have been my solace.

Happy to hear this - when I joined, I felt at peace knowing I am not alone in this journey.

28 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

I literally got off the phone with the supervisor about one hour ago, and now my Case status has 3 N/As, what does this mean?

Very nice...congrats!  What was your scan date and supervisor review (if you had one)?  That would be helpful to folks still waiting on case complete.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

3 N/As this morning!!

31 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

I literally got off the phone with the supervisor about one hour ago, and now my Case status has 3 N/As, what does this mean?

Case complete!! Congratulatioooooons :):):)

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Timeline
3 minutes ago, candg2016 said:

Congratulations!!!

I woke up to 3 N/As and confirmed case complete !! The rep will celebrate with you on the phone!

Congratulations to you my VJ friend, it sure is a great feeling of elation!!!

4 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!!

I agree with this.  Everything happens for a reason I believe.....this has been a long journey for me, but as it turns out, the timing is perfect.

Happy to hear this - when I joined, I felt at peace knowing I am not alone in this journey.

Very nice...congrats!  What was your scan date and supervisor review (if you had one)?  That would be helpful to folks still waiting on case complete.

Thank you so much! We all have to turn to God during this time. As many times as a person calls, studies this forum, and checks their CEAC, its out of our control. I had a realization last night that I will just put this immigration case on the back burner and give it to God, and he blessed us with a case complete. It reconfirms my faith over and over again.

6 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

Congratulations to you my VJ friend, it sure is a great feeling of elation!!!

Thank you so much!! God is so good. This was our second time around. We would of gone around Christmas time, but the wait is so worth it

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!!

Orig Scan Date 9/29

Checklist 11/24-responded to check list 11/26

Voluntarily sent in my co-sponsors W2s (WAS not on checklist paperwork on 12/15 but stupid me sent in anyway. Word of advice, DO NOT send in anything unless they ask you for it, anything you send in, even if it is a letter just saying "Hello" it will reset the 45 day clock)

Supervisor review on January 24th. 

Called EVERYDAY to speak to supv. at 6:00AM Mountain Time, and explained situation.

Todays supv. call was intense, professional, and literally one hour later, status changed from "Paid" to "N/A"
|

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

3 N/As this morning!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My scan date is December 6th so it gives me hope that case complete can still be today!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, LilyAR said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My scan date is December 6th so it gives me hope that case complete can still be today!

You will get it, keep your faith wide open.  I have gone though months of depression and anxiety, and my wife and God, helped me maintain my sanity,  It will happen.  Something tells me that after the STRONG WORDED letter I wrote to a very high ranking government official, NVC policies and procedures will start to change.  Maybe not overnight, but they will change.  Keep the faith my friend, we are all here (VJ Community) here for your support.  

Just got confirmation of case complete email this morning from the NVC, hopefully I'll get the interview date scheduled soon. Good luck to everyone waiting for interview date and CC. I know it feels like the day will never come but have faith it will! 

2nd Scan date: Nov 10 

supervisor review: January 11

CC: January 24

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
33 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

You will get it, keep your faith wide open.  I have gone though months of depression and anxiety, and my wife and God, helped me maintain my sanity,  It will happen.  Something tells me that after the STRONG WORDED letter I wrote to a very high ranking government official, NVC policies and procedures will start to change.  Maybe not overnight, but they will change.  Keep the faith my friend, we are all here (VJ Community) here for your support.  

Thank you so much! This definitely has been a roller coaster of emotions ...but I have faith in God that the light at the end of the tunnel is very very near.

Timeline

FYI: Phillip Slattery, Director of all NVC Operations, he is a Government employee, not a contractor as 80 percent of NVC employees are.  Rest assure, that the powers that be are currently aware of the situation, especially with the worries of Trumps EOs.  He has assigned liaisons to go through the entire staff at NVC to ensure everything is handled appropriately and according to standard.  I know this because I just got the phone with his assistant.  I would not advise flooding his office with calls as it will just hamper all his efforts to help all of us out.  Just know, that NVC is under the microscope.  Please don't do that as all their efforts will be in vain.  

Edited by 2bsacred518

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.