21 minutes ago, afortunada said:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

3 N/A's

Currently on hold with NVC to confirm

Ohhhh my Gooooooood

Scan date November 14th

Supervisor Review December 22nd

Review department January 13th

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Afortunada!!! :D.   My case was sent to review department on January 18th, I hope my cc will be close soon too.  

31 minutes ago, afortunada said:

3 N/A's

Ohhhh my Gooooooood

Scan date November 14th

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, confirmed - my case is COMPLETE! They asked me to bring the 2015 W-2 of my joint sponsor along to the interview, even though we already included that in the packet but WHO CARES! HOORAY!!

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

38 minutes ago, afortunada said:

3 N/A's

Ohhhh my Gooooooood

Scan date November 14th

OMGGGGGGGG ! If you have it I'm soon ! Told you hun it was our week

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, afortunada said:

3 N/A's

Ohhhh my Gooooooood

Scan date November 14th

OMG! iM WAITING FOR positive news for you. Lets know!

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, afortunada said:

Okay, confirmed - my case is COMPLETE! They asked me to bring the 2015 W-2 of my joint sponsor along to the interview, even though we already included that in the packet but WHO CARES! HOORAY!!

Hooray indeed! Congratulations! At last!

14 minutes ago, afortunada said:

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! You've waited so long. :dance:

15 minutes ago, afortunada said:

Congratulations! I am currently on hold trying to find out when mine is going to move to CC... But so happy for you!

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 minutes ago, afortunada said:

Afortunada indeed! Congratulations.:jest: Please keep us posted on the medical, fingerprint and interview. My scan date is December 6th so I'm behind you but also will be going to CDJ.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I am fairly new to the NVC stage so forgive this question, but what is "3 N/A", what is the relevance and what does it mean? Just curious!

January 15th 2012: Met my future wife online.

November 12th 2014: Married in Paphos, Cyprus.

April 25th 2016: I-130 mailed to Chicago Lockbox.

May 20th 2016: I-130 returned due to problems with check.

May 23rd 2016: I-130 mailed to relative in California to insert check.

May 25th 2016: I-130 received by relative and forwarded to Chicago lockbox with check.

May 31st 2016: I-130 signed for at Chicago Lockbox via USPS.

June 4th 2016: NOA1 received by Email with May 31st acceptance date.

June 18th 2016: NOA1 hard copy received in mail - case sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

October 18th 2016: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

November 23rd 2016: Contacted State Senator (Marco Rubio) to ask for assistance.

December 19th 2016: Marco Rubios' office replied.

December 30th 2016: NOA2 Received by Email. Case Approved.

January 8th 2017: Case sent to Department of State (NVC)

January 19th 2017: Case Received by NVCNVC case number assigned. Invoice ID number received.

January 20th 2017: DS-261 completed online and AOS fees of $120.00 paid.

January 31st 2017: IV fee of $320.00 paid.

February 22nd 2017: Documents recieved by NVC (FedEx confirmation).

April 28th 2017: NVC case approved. Awaiting Interview Scheduling at US Embassy in Nicosia, Cyprus (9 weeks, 2 days after documents received).

May 3rd 2017: Interview scheduled at US Embassy in Nicosia, Cyprus for June 9th 2017  (5 days after NVC case approved).

June 9th 2017: Embassy Interview. APPROVED! Passport ready for collection in 5 working days! Flights booked! (on flexible tickets).

June 16th 2017: Passport back from US Embassy.  Flying to JFK on June 20th!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, afortunada said:

So happy for you! You've been so encouraging of others on this forum. Good luck on everything you do! My case was complete 1/12 and still waiting for an Interview at the Bogota, Colombia embassy ?

1 hour ago, afortunada said:

3 N/A's

Ohhhh my Gooooooood

Scan date November 14th

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very happy for you :)

35 minutes ago, Favlies said:

Congratulations! I am currently on hold trying to find out when mine is going to move to CC... But so happy for you!

So just got off the phone I was told that the Supervior request my case for review.  Hoping that we will get a CC soon!

1st scan date: Not Sure (October?)

Checklist: Nov 25

2nd Scan date: December 19th

Supervisor review: Jan 23rd

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Just now, Favlies said:

So just got off the phone I was told that the Supervior request my case for review.  Hoping that we will get a CC soon!

1st scan date: Not Sure (October?)

Checklist: Nov 25

2nd Scan date: December 19th

Supervisor review: Jan 23rd

Hopefully you'll have CC so soon. I know many of you have waited so patiently. You're almost there. :) Good luck to you and to everyone else who's still waiting for their CC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.