On 1/18/2017 at 7:40 PM, parsha said:

called NVC this morning

my case now under supervisor review

I was hoping some miracle could happen..ouch 

On 1/18/2017 at 7:40 PM, parsha said:

called NVC this morning

my case now under supervisor review

I was hoping some miracle could happen..ouch 

I have the same scan date and supervisor review...keeping my finger crossed for a miracle for next week 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
8 hours ago, mrx3214 said:

Original I-864, photocopies of all supporting documents.  You should have the checklist from the visa fees to confirm. :) Good luck . 

If the original I-864 has to go in the mail to NVC, do we need to keep a photocopy of the I-864 to bring with us to the embassy alongside our ORIGINAL civil documents?

January 15th 2012: Met my future wife online.

November 12th 2014: Married in Paphos, Cyprus.

April 25th 2016: I-130 mailed to Chicago Lockbox.

May 20th 2016: I-130 returned due to problems with check.

May 23rd 2016: I-130 mailed to relative in California to insert check.

May 25th 2016: I-130 received by relative and forwarded to Chicago lockbox with check.

May 31st 2016: I-130 signed for at Chicago Lockbox via USPS.

June 4th 2016: NOA1 received by Email with May 31st acceptance date.

June 18th 2016: NOA1 hard copy received in mail - case sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

October 18th 2016: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

November 23rd 2016: Contacted State Senator (Marco Rubio) to ask for assistance.

December 19th 2016: Marco Rubios' office replied.

December 30th 2016: NOA2 Received by Email. Case Approved.

January 8th 2017: Case sent to Department of State (NVC)

January 19th 2017: Case Received by NVCNVC case number assigned. Invoice ID number received.

January 20th 2017: DS-261 completed online and AOS fees of $120.00 paid.

January 31st 2017: IV fee of $320.00 paid.

February 22nd 2017: Documents recieved by NVC (FedEx confirmation).

April 28th 2017: NVC case approved. Awaiting Interview Scheduling at US Embassy in Nicosia, Cyprus (9 weeks, 2 days after documents received).

May 3rd 2017: Interview scheduled at US Embassy in Nicosia, Cyprus for June 9th 2017  (5 days after NVC case approved).

June 9th 2017: Embassy Interview. APPROVED! Passport ready for collection in 5 working days! Flights booked! (on flexible tickets).

June 16th 2017: Passport back from US Embassy.  Flying to JFK on June 20th!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, zach21uk said:

If the original I-864 has to go in the mail to NVC, do we need to keep a photocopy of the I-864 to bring with us to the embassy alongside our ORIGINAL civil documents?

It's always safe to keep a copy of everything regardless.  Even if you submit something online or email a document, print out and keep physical copies.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You need to be patient guys. My documents were received by the NVC on September 27, 2016. That means it's been 17 weeks or in another words next week it would be our 3ed 6weeks. Last call we were told it's on document review. what it mean? No idea. Just waiting :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Essamo said:

You need to be patient guys. My documents were received by the NVC on September 27, 2016. That means it's been 17 weeks or in another words next week it would be our 3ed 6weeks. Last call we were told it's on document review. what it mean? No idea. Just waiting :( 

Document Review means that they are analyzing your case with a special team that does document review, which supervisors request them to do. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, parthptl said:

Document Review means that they are analyzing your case with a special team that does document review, which supervisors request them to do. 

Does that mean any positive thing? or any soon hope? 

Thanks 

Edited by Essamo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Essamo said:

Does that mean any positive thing? or any soon hope? 

Thanks 

Yes, soon hope... but it still doesn't mean that you won't get a checklist. 90% chance that your documents are good, they are just waiting for the case complete signal. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Essamo said:

That is an insanely long wait.  Do you know if it was put on supervisor review, and did you request to speak to a supervisor? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, parthptl said:

Yes, soon hope... but it still doesn't mean that you won't get a checklist. 90% chance that your documents are good, they are just waiting for the case complete signal. 

Hopefully there was nothing missing, we depended on our lawyer information with all the needed documents. Prayerfully. 

Best of luck to everyone 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

That is an insanely long wait.  Do you know if it was put on supervisor review, and did you request to speak to a supervisor? 

After the 1st 6weeks we called and they said that nobody reviewed it. and they put it on supervisor review. After 2nd 6weeks she said it wasn't reviewed and will put it again on supervisor review, after 4 weeks we called and said it was sent to document review where the case is now. :( 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Essamo said:

After the 1st 6weeks we called and they said that nobody reviewed it. and they put it on supervisor review. After 2nd 6weeks she said it wasn't reviewed and will put it again on supervisor review, after 4 weeks we called and said it was sent to document review where the case is now. :( 

Okay, at least it is in for review and hopefully you hear soon!  

2 minutes ago, Fegyamfi85 said:

Yea, your explanation really helped and calmed me down. My scan date was November 15th.

Glad to help.  Browse previous pages of this thread to see how you can check the NVC site for the 3 N/A's which is a good indication that your case is complete.  @Essamo you should as well.

Good luck everyone!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Okay, at least it is in for review and hopefully you hear soon!  

Glad to help.  Browse previous pages of this thread to see how you can check the NVC site for the 3 N/A's which is a good indication that your case is complete.  @Essamo you should as well.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you Duncan21 I am already checking my case statue at NVC. I am still with 2 N/A's.

Best of luck 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, parthptl said:

Does NVC gives you access to I864s that you submitted to bring to interview? 

No it only take me to see my AOS statue and completed review of the DS260

Edited by Essamo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.