JimJesDuma

New lay out Surprise but deal with it people.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been using this site for over 15 years (previous account) as far as I remember this is the first MAJOR change.

It was completely unexpected. I went to read some posts yesterday and it said system down but will be back up in a few minutes.

I had no idea changes were coming. I'm sure they have been discussed in this part of the forum but many of us never leave our few threads such as K-1, spousal etc.

Anyway this site has been an incredible amount of help.

People need to remember this is 100% FREE site so please do not give the admins, mods, webmaster etc a hard time about the changes.

I'm sure they are doing the best they can.

I hate change. Most people do but in this case they had no change.

Bottom line thank you to whoever created and maintains this site I appreciate it.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the help on this site then.

Maybe better for people to make constructive  suggestions instead of complaints.

Yes true someone is making money here they would be stupid not to considering the amount of web traffic:P

I'm just glad not to be bombarded by ads here...or maybe that is my "ad blocker" hehe

Happy New Years to you TeddyB.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Just now, JimJesDuma said:

Maybe better for people to make constructive  suggestions instead of complaints.

Yes true someone is making money here they would be stupid not to considering the amount of web traffic:P

I'm just glad not to be bombarded by ads here...or maybe that is my "ad blocker" hehe

Jim

Turn your adblocker off and you'll see the ads.

Happy New year to you as well Jim!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Honestly we held off upgrading as long as possible. The SW we are using is soon to be end of life which means it would have bright security issues sooner or later. Also the forums were "horrible" by modern standards of mobile devices which now make up 50% of our traffic.

I'd ask that you give the new look a week. It will improve.  I'm all eyes and ears here to make that promise!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
18 hours ago, JimJesDuma said:

Jim

It's your ad blocker doing a great job....