espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 hours ago, Youssefyoussef said:

I got the same thing. Is yours as todays date? Also what does the next step say in your case?

It does not mention any next steps. This is it. All I can see.

I haven't received the letter. We'll see what it says.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, AmelieAino said:

I think I read someone (in another thread) got this message just before approval! Hope that's the case for you! Please keep us updated when you get the notice.

That'd be awesome, but I'm not so confident. We'll see what it says when it arrives.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:52 PM, Laiza said:

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On March 14, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 13, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Anyone else got this message?

Yes I got same thing And it,s seem they send your case to NBC as mine and after that it well goes to Local office for interview mine transfer to NBC on march 2 and on march 9 it send to local office for schedule interview so far no update yet your look same as mine best of luck  

1 hour ago, Skystar said:

Yes I got same thing And it,s seem they send your case to NBC as mine and after that it well goes to Local office for interview mine transfer to NBC on march 2 and on march 9 it send to local office for schedule interview so far no update yet your look same as mine best of luck  

did you file n-400?

On 3/16/2018 at 10:35 AM, Steve1986 said:

This is very hard to understand, how come so many of us from CSC got transfer to local office update.

Initial thoughts, were either more evidence would be requested or an interview was required.

Frustrating.....

no one really knows what that "transfer" really means, time will tell or never tell

1 hour ago, Skystar said:

did you file n-400?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

Any CSC filers with their extension letter expiring early April who haven’t gotten a stamp yet? 

I haven’t gotten mine yet. Letter expires April 22 but I have an infopass appointment for March 21st to geopefully get it.

1 hour ago, gc@gc said:

no one really knows what that "transfer" really means, time will tell or never tell

did you file n-400?

no not yet I am waiting for I 751 to be process first 

27 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

from the expiration date of your gc

Yay! Thanks.. my GC expired July 2017, so i don't need to make an infopass if we are travelling this April 17?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
8 hours ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

Any CSC filers with their extension letter expiring early April who haven’t gotten a stamp yet? 

Yes, that's the situation over here. Really really hoping for good news soon. We are starting the N400 paperwork now so will submit that soon, hopefully. 

July 2014 - Married in Seoul, Korea

October 2014 - Applied for 2-year Green Card

April 2015 - Arrived in America

January 2017 - Applied for I-751

May 2018 - Case Approved

May 2018 - Received 10-year green card

October 2018 - Applied for N-400

March 13, 2019 - Received interview date (April 17th)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.