MarkPerry

Trump picks ExxonMobil CEO Tillerson as choice for secretary of state

96 posts in this topic

Should I find another news site showing the same thing for you?

i read rt, have for years. how bout you?

I guess you are trying to be funny or cute, Suggestion work on it some more.

Right now you are bombing out.

"a swing and a miss" sandwich consumer.
see? he's not afraid! he's swoonin ?

Filed: Timeline

Not bad for a guy born in Wichta Falls Texas. He runs a corporation that would be the envy of many countries. He is a winner, and with winning breeds success.

Putin is a strong leader and respect others like him, not like old Dumbo in the whitehouse at the moment.

Rex has a long career with making deals with world leaders, Obama has a career of being taken advantage of when it comes to making deals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

McCain said he would meet with Tillerson and have a "debate" about it. He called Putin a "thug, a murderer, and a killer." Still, McCain said he'd be happy to listen to what Tillerson had to say about his relationship.

"Frankly, I would never accept an award from Vladimir Putin because then you kind of give some credence and credibility to this butcher, this KGB agent, which is what he is," McCain said.

"I understand why you want to enter into a deal that makes money for your corporation," he added. "ExxonMobil is probably one of the world's largest, if not the largest, corporation in the world. I understand those things. But, at the same time, there are certain ethics and standards that we would expect for any American-based corporation or business."

"Frankly, being against sanctions after Vladimir Putin invaded basically Ukraine and partitioned it in violation of all international law and took Crimea, then that leads to me to the question, what about the issue of morality? There should be some certain standards whatever business we are in. Again, honoring, accepting an honor from Vladimir Putin legitimatizes Vladimir Putin. You see my point?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/kfile-mccain-tillerson/

Filed: Timeline

McCain said he would meet with Tillerson and have a "debate" about it. He called Putin a "thug, a murderer, and a killer." Still, McCain said he'd be happy to listen to what Tillerson had to say about his relationship.

"Frankly, I would never accept an award from Vladimir Putin because then you kind of give some credence and credibility to this butcher, this KGB agent, which is what he is," McCain said.

"I understand why you want to enter into a deal that makes money for your corporation," he added. "ExxonMobil is probably one of the world's largest, if not the largest, corporation in the world. I understand those things. But, at the same time, there are certain ethics and standards that we would expect for any American-based corporation or business."

"Frankly, being against sanctions after Vladimir Putin invaded basically Ukraine and partitioned it in violation of all international law and took Crimea, then that leads to me to the question, what about the issue of morality? There should be some certain standards whatever business we are in. Again, honoring, accepting an honor from Vladimir Putin legitimatizes Vladimir Putin. You see my point?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/kfile-mccain-tillerson/

McCain is all that is wrong in Politics. He is a career politician, he did all he could do make sure Obama won the election in 2008. He is a RINO.

I wish someone would deal with this traitor. All he does is tow the lib line. He's become the poster child of the status quo inside the loop.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

McCain

Never heard of her

Really?

Trump cancels biz ties presser/tillerson ties with Russia and attempts deflection by meeting up with Kanye

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/kanye-trump-tower-visit.html

#priorities!!!

I guess you are trying to be funny or cute, Suggestion work on it some more.

Right now you are bombing out.

That's nice, dear.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

So now you are eating the snowcone?

I think the gig was up when they held the Trump victory parade in Red square. I give credit to those in congress who realize that in the end, this is not a partisan issue. It's asinine to blow it off. No sovereign nation should tolerate the idea of another country interfering in their electoral process. If you accept that, you are taking the first step to losing that sovereignty.

The Russians like Trump because he's taking a hard line against supporting NATO and he's favorable to ending the sanctions against Russia. Two things that work out very well for Putin's agenda. If they were scared of Trump, they could just as easily have have released dirt on the republicans. God knows they have it. We should be concerned about finding out how.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Tillerson would take a $24 million pay-cut to become Secretary of State.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).