Jacque67

Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

elect Donald Trump lashed out Wednesday at a union leader who has criticized Trump's Carrier job deal as a promise "half-way delivered."

Chuck Jones, president of United Steelworkers Local 1999, has been critical of Trump's claim to have saved 1,100 jobs at the Indianapolis plant since Tuesday.

But shortly after he appeared on CNN's "Erin Burnett Out Front" program Wednesday night, the president-elect appeared to blame union leaders like Jones for companies leaving the U.S.

"Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!" Trump wrote.

Jones has complained that Trump has fallen short of his campaign promise to keep Carrier from moving 1,400 jobs to Mexico.

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2016

"You made a promise to keep all these jobs. You half-way delivered," Jones told CNNMoney in an interview earlier Wednesday. "We expect you go back and keep all the jobs."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/news/companies/trump-carrier-plant-mexico-union/

Unhinged.

Tweetsolini strikes again!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

So Trump saves some jobs but is so evil because he couldn't save them all? He has done more for American jobs before he even takes the White House than Obama has in the last 8 years. I guess some people just like to find excuses to whine.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

So Trump saves some jobs but is so evil because he couldn't save them all? He has done more for American jobs before he even takes the White House than Obama has in the last 8 years. I guess some people just like to find excuses to whine.

this virus of saying whatever with zero facts has got to stop. prove trump has done more jobs than Obama has in the past eight years. cheese and rice, hth are seemingly intelligent people willing to take what ever line trump is spewing and repeat it indefinitely?

Yet another ludicrous statement from the man with no links and no facts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fkCgRVlt9g&autoplay=1

20 mins later the snowflake tweets!!!!

The Betas must submit to the Alphas.It is the order of nature.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

this virus of saying whatever with zero facts has got to stop. prove trump has done more jobs than Obama has in the past eight years. cheese and rice, hth are seemingly intelligent people willing to take what ever line trump is spewing and repeat it indefinitely?

You take the Donald literally and not seriously. Be-fair, Do we take any politician literally?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

You take the Donald literally and not seriously. Be-fair, Do we take any politician literally?

but donald isnt a politician.

I am going to miss you posting

He is another breed.

species. i sense a large hyper-functioning reptilian pituitary with the don.

I am going to miss you posting

rubber, glue

5x8xefLwQaWQND3oZPvw_Simpsons%20Stare.gi

I don't get it

i was saying hi. and i'm rubber and your glue. come on man, i got a short attention span.