Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, From Tx said:

So i have been waiting today for a email a text message or update in a app.. Suddenly My Phone Rings its  Our Lawyer to tell us We were Approvedddddddd!!!!  thank You  Jesus that means approval  are on its way to several December filers.:jest: 9months to be exact

Oh wow thats great news... congratulations!!!!! Happy for you 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, S and A said:

Oh wow thats great news... congratulations!!!!! Happy for you 

i am pretty sure theres alot of approvals because there wasn't no updates at all. thank you and Good luck as well.. 

3 hours ago, From Tx said:

So i have been waiting today for a email a text message or update in a app.. Suddenly My Phone Rings its  Our Lawyer to tell us We were Approvedddddddd!!!!  thank You  Jesus that means approval  are on its way to several December filers.:jest: 9months to be exact

Congratulations! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i am pretty sure theres alot of approvals because there wasn't no updates at all. thank you and Good luck as well.. 

congrats. did you lawyer get a letter. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I pray as a bunch of us are so anxiously awaiting good news.. Come on we need that good news...🙂

Timeline
2 hours ago, tcy said:

Congratulations! :)

48 minutes ago, AMAKA said:

congrats. did you lawyer get a letter. 

thank you .. and yes he did.. i might have mine in the mail not home yet. 

Thank you and Goodluck in your Journey as well..

Timeline
6 hours ago, From Tx said:

thank you .. and yes he did.. i might have mine in the mail not home yet. 

Thank you and Goodluck in your Journey as well..

i did receive my noa2 it was in the mail waiting for us☺

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hey December filers! Our noa1 is Dec 6 in Nebraska and we are still waiting, I called and was told cases are reviewed in the order received, I've seen other approved after I filed lol, but was told we are in line, if I don't her by Oct 25th to call back lol.. Waiting patiently, also if you don't have the uscis app it's great to have, it's live updates, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 hours ago, robinanis said:

Hey December filers! Our noa1 is Dec 6 in Nebraska and we are still waiting, I called and was told cases are reviewed in the order received, I've seen other approved after I filed lol, but was told we are in line, if I don't her by Oct 25th to call back lol.. Waiting patiently, also if you don't have the uscis app it's great to have, it's live updates, 

don't mind what they say because when you call back they will tell you, what you already know and that is not going to change anything

USCIS don't always update sorry.

Timeline
On 14/09/2017 at 1:48 AM, Sundee said:

S and A & Tx,

We are all waiting and don't understand why we were placed at NSC but don't stress yourself as I t will make u sick.

Leave this in God's hands. Keep your head up...

Sundee!

Their next tactic, dont update the page at all😅😅😅😅 looks like satan works in nebraska or "hellbraska" as you earlier said.

Timeline
10 hours ago, S and A said:

Sundee!

Their next tactic, dont update the page at all😅😅😅😅 looks like satan works in nebraska or "hellbraska" as you earlier said.

Any way we look at this, we all have been really placed in the worst place. Nebraska truly is HELL. Uscis is HELL and I had to just stop looking for update or checking any app as it's constantly keeping my blood pressure sky high and my heart aches to much for my husband, so for now I'm not checking anything much..

Hope you're holding up... 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sundee said:

Any way we look at this, we all have been really placed in the worst place. Nebraska truly is HELL. Uscis is HELL and I had to just stop looking for update or checking any app as it's constantly keeping my blood pressure sky high and my heart aches to much for my husband, so for now I'm not checking anything much..

Hope you're holding up... 

I know its very difficult, but i remeber you have always been strong on this and you have given hope to me. Dont give up. We are almost there.  They can't delay it much now. They will update on Monday, thats my guess. Now let's see.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, S and A said:

I know its very difficult, but i remeber you have always been strong on this and you have given hope to me. Dont give up. We are almost there.  They can't delay it much now. They will update on Monday, thats my guess. Now let's see.

I have hope and I have strength but what I'm lacking is understanding why a person can file in April this year and be approved already in Texas and yet Nebraska can't handle nothing of what they have in a timely matter. I can't even say on here what I think of Nebraska as it's very ugly.... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.