181 posts in this topic

I wonder how long do you need to wait to get cc once you put to supervisor's review? They said it can take up to 6 weeks. I hope not that long

I have read in other post and some take from 2-7 days ...most current situations anyway

Edited by AZALEAIA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I wonder how long do you need to wait to get cc once you put to supervisor's review? They said it can take up to 6 weeks. I hope not that long

You'll be surprised because the earliest I have seen is getting a CC within 4-5 hours. And most cases I've been seeing are like 1-2 weeks. Hopefully, you get a CC soon.

Timeline

We are all hoping for that. I'm worried that we might get rfe or checklist. How is your case going. We're not that far behind from our scan date

I am not sure if you were referring to me. Anyway, Hopefully we don't get an RFE or Checklist. God forbid we do, that is going to push our case a lot further down the road. I just tried calling them today. Because of large number of calls, they are not accepting any calls right now. I'll trying calling during the evening time and see what they have to tell me. I'll let you know.

Sorry, yes I was referring to you I remember your scan date is couple of days after me. Yes I am praying that we don't get any rfe. I will try to call later in the evening since they are all busy during the day. Keep us posted. I will do the same thing

Timeline

Sorry, yes I was referring to you I remember your scan date is couple of days after me. Yes I am praying that we don't get any rfe. I will try to call later in the evening since they are all busy during the day. Keep us posted. I will do the same thing

Hi there! I just got done speaking with the NVC. The representative at the NVC said that when she pulled up my file number, she can see that the case is already under review. I told her that it's been 6 weeks already. She told me that if she hadn't seen that my case was under review there would have been a reason to be worried and she would have put me in supervisor's review. Since she sees that my case is currently being reviewed she cannot put my case under supervisor review. Now, having said that, you are never certain about the excuse or the statement they make when you call them and I'm not sure how credible their response is.

Also, not to worry you or anything, since you said that your case has been put in supervisor's review and from what the representative just told me over the phone, does that mean that when you called and gave them your case number, their system didn't show that your case was being reviewed?

I don't know how their system works. I'll still call them tomorrow again and see what else they gotta say. Although I'm excited that since our 6 weeks have passed and we should be getting a CC soon, what excites me more is to see what THEY have to say when we call.

Good luck to you and keep me posted about your case as well. Have a great night!!!

Edited by nycmycity

That's a good news. Mine was never touch since October 14 that is why they put it on supervisor review after we passed the 6 weeks wait. I don't know how credible they are on what they told us but every day we call we hear different things from them. I just hope we get our cc soon and everything will go smoothly. I wouldn't be surprise if you get cc before me. I guess it depends on the people how they handle our cases. Tomorrow is another day. Keep praying and good luck to all of us.

I just called nvc and I was surprise on what they said. The agent said nothing was change since this morning and our case was pulled on the 23Rd for document review and on the 25th was put on supervisor review now I am confused when he said that we should be hearing from them shortly. I don't understand why they can't tell us what exactly it is. Now I am worried. Would it be good news? I am hoping it is. I can't wait what will they tell us tomorrow.

Hi there! I just got done speaking with the NVC. The representative at the NVC said that when she pulled up my file number, she can see that the case is already under review. I told her that it's been 6 weeks already. She told me that if she hadn't seen that my case was under review there would have been a reason to be worried and she would have put me in supervisor's review. Since she sees that my case is currently being reviewed she cannot put my case under supervisor review. Now, having said that, you are never certain about the excuse or the statement they make when you call them and I'm not sure how credible their response is.

Also, not to worry you or anything, since you said that your case has been put in supervisor's review and from what the representative just told me over the phone, does that mean that when you called and gave them your case number, their system didn't show that your case was being reviewed?

I don't know how their system works. I'll still call them tomorrow again and see what else they gotta say. Although I'm excited that since our 6 weeks have passed and we should be getting a CC soon, what excites me more is to see what THEY have to say when we call.

Good luck to you and keep me posted about your case as well. Have a great night!!!

yeaaa!!! hopefully you get CC today!

Timeline

yeaaa!!! hopefully you get CC today!

Thank you! However, I don't think NVC is moving cases that fast anymore. Still, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Timeline

As I will be reaching 6 weeks mark tomorrow and NVC today. The representative said that the documents are in review and I should hear something by Friday. Not sure if that's good or not. I am going to call Thursday to see if they have any updates or they can put me through Supervisor review. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for good news soon for everyone.

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Hope you get cc soona. Good luck to all of us. Mine was put on supervisor review on the 25th after our 6th week wait. As of today they said it is is still in document review and we should be getting an answer in the next week or so... I have not seen any cc lately.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.