181 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just hung up with nvc right now and they said that they are back logged on the mail since July documents are not being reviewed in a timely manner. They sent our case to supervisor's review now since it's been 6 weeks and still no cc. When they said it's in document review, is that a good thing or not?

I knew this was gonna happen. I'm gonna call Tuesday because that marks my 6 weeks. I know mine is going to be put under supervisor review as well. I don't think it's either good or bad. It's just that they are busy. You'll be fine. Expect to get a CC in a weeks time because I've seen people getting a case complete within a week after they are put in supervisor's review.

I'm hoping we get cc soon after that supervisor's review. My thing is what if there is a checklist? Is that mean that they will just let me know now since they just started reviewing our documents? I'm praying this will go by smoothly. Waiting 6 weeks on top of that is already long enough wait to get cc

Timeline

I'm hoping we get cc soon after that supervisor's review. My thing is what if there is a checklist? Is that mean that they will just let me know now since they just started reviewing our documents? I'm praying this will go by smoothly. Waiting 6 weeks on top of that is already long enough wait to get cc

I really HOPE that you don't get a checklist. God forbid that you do, that is going to push things a lot further down the road. So, cross your fingers and hope for the best. I pray for you and I hope you get your CC as soon as possible!

Thank you. I am praying that we don't get one. It makes me worried now. Hope next week we get a better answer. Hopefully our case will be completed soon enough. Yours as well. Our scan date is really close were just couple days apart

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I called nvc on monday the agent said call the 20th of next month but he said l should get a a answer before that ,he told me give him my email, l know Jesus is in control an any delay will come to an End, 1st of next month.we just next interview letter.

Hi everyone,

This is the beginning of the 5th week for scan date 10/24/16. I called NVC last week and the rep stated my 6th week will be Dec 6th.....anyone got any CC or interview? At his point I am hoping for the best luck to each one you!! I called today and there was no update on my case I am planning to call Wed and Fri.....I will ask on Wed if interviews for January have already started to schedule

Timeline

Hi everyone,

This is the beginning of the 5th week for scan date 10/24/16. I called NVC last week and the rep stated my 6th week will be Dec 6th.....anyone got any CC or interview? At his point I am hoping for the best luck to each one you!! I called today and there was no update on my case I am planning to call Wed and Fri.....I will ask on Wed if interviews for January have already started to schedule

My 6th week just completed today. I'll be calling them this afternoon to see what they have to say about my case. I will keep you posted.

My 6th week just completed today. I'll be calling them this afternoon to see what they have to say about my case. I will keep you posted.

keeping my fingers crossed best of luck keeps us informed

Good luck to all of us. Hope we get cc soon enough. Ours was put on supervisor review on the 25th which marked our 6th weeks. Hopefully we get cc soon after being put to supervisor's review... let's keep praying...

I called themy and said that technically were still on the 6th week timeframe and they can't escalate it to supervisor's review yet until Monday. I will try to call them again later if there's a changes since she said that there's still 3 more hours before it will past the 6 weeks wait. Hopefully there's changes but I doubt it. If that happens my best bet is to call Monday to put it on supervisor review.... *sigh*

Now this is a bit too technical...3 hours really.....so with this I'm afraid my case will be sent to supervisor review on Tues Dec 6th...my scan date is 10/24/16 (Monday) so when should I call Monday night Dec 5th or Tues morning?

Now this is a bit too technical...3 hours really.....so with this I'm afraid my case will be sent to supervisor review on Tues Dec 6th...my scan date is 10/24/16 (Monday) so when should I call Monday night Dec 5th or Tues morning?

Good luck to all of us. Hope we get cc soon enough. Ours was put on supervisor review on the 25th which marked our 6th weeks. Hopefully we get cc soon after being put to supervisor's review... let's keep praying...

yes and hopefully this agony will be over soon. My husband has not seen some of his siblings in the past 19 years.....He will be a wreck once we get the interview date actually both of us.....but GOD has total control....the bright side is, we will have to travel when the airline ticket prices plunge down after the holidays.

I called on 25th at night to make sure they will put it on supervisor review rather than calling on the next business days. Since ours was Friday I decided to call that night so I don't need to wait Monday to be put on supervisor review they have no choice.

Timeline

My 6 weeks will be over on Wednesday. I am still hoping to see cc and not go through supervisor review. Good luck to everyone waiting.

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.