1,666 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, 1111111 said:

@AnGeLxX Hey, I just wanted to check in and see if you got your card or any update from USCIS?

Yes! They denied my expedite but my I-90 got approved this week, 4 months total. They mailed out my card today so I should get it pretty soon, according to the tracking number this Saturday! 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

15 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

Yes! They denied my expedite but my I-90 got approved this week, 4 months total. They mailed out my card today so I should get it pretty soon, according to the tracking number this Saturday! 

That's good!!! Did you get the tracking number from USCIS? I have a package coming but I don't know what it is yet (no picture). 

9 hours ago, 1111111 said:

That's good!!! Did you get the tracking number from USCIS? I have a package coming but I don't know what it is yet (no picture). 

Yes, from USCIS. They updated my status to “card was picked up by usps” with tracking number.

US Passport Application

Routine service

15 hours ago, BECCA123 said:

Cool!!! I'm getting mine tomorrow too. It's a relief! It's  crazy that we had to go through all this for a green card.

Congratulations!  It sure is a relief. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I had my ROC interview today and I felt it went well. IO said she had enough information for the decision and she would review with supervisor and I should receive the notification today for the approval of my case. Haven't gotten the notification yet and just wondering how long it has taken for others.

Its been such a long process (23 months), I just cant wait to have some official paper/email/notification stating im approved.

thank you!

10 hours ago, AH&JH said:

Hi everyone,

I had my ROC interview today and I felt it went well. IO said she had enough information for the decision and she would review with supervisor and I should receive the notification today for the approval of my case. Haven't gotten the notification yet and just wondering how long it has taken for others.

Its been such a long process (23 months), I just cant wait to have some official paper/email/notification stating im approved.

thank you!

I had my interview in the morning and the IO told at the end she would approve my ROC. In the afternoon around 4pm I received the text message that my status was updated to 'card is being produced'.

John

On 10/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, AH&JH said:

Hi everyone,

thank you!

Hello, don't stress yourself about something out of your control. Just go on about your normal life, dont think too much about it and try to forget this situation completely. Am saying this because i had an interview in mid march and we had solid case and tons of evidence and we were asked nothing at the interview apart from confirmation of name and address, we were also told everything looks good and approval will follow shortly. I stressed myself to the limit and was checking case status 50times aday and acting like i just gave up smoking, i even made case enquiries asking them just to send us denial but not keep us waiting any longer, and were almost ready to give up and just call it quits and move somewhere else. At the end when the officer had time they must pulled our case from their greasy trash pile and adjudicated our case in 2mins. It took over 2 and a half months until early June for the approval to come. A million things could be happening so just forget about it and go on with your life and eventually your approval will come soon. Good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm in a similar situation and I am equally frustrated.  It appears people who had interview late 2016 just got hooked.. all the people I know who had there interview this year where approved almost instantly.  It's very frustrating and annoying 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 2:29 PM, Jidea said:

I'm in a similar situation and I am equally frustrated.  It appears people who had interview late 2016 just got hooked.. all the people I know who had there interview this year where approved almost instantly.  It's very frustrating and annoying 

any news for you? Nothing on my side

Today I got the best news at 7pm.

"New card is being produced."

So happy!!!!! Its been 2 years since applying for ROC

Sending the best energy for all those who are still waiting

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

went for my i751 interview this afternoon.....only thing IO said that she is going to review my case. officer was nice did not ask too many questions just ask me the why me and my wife separated...my name my date of birth and my country of citizenship.

Edited by click2ali

04/21/2014 sent out I-485, I-130, I-765

04/22/2014 Package delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

04/29/2014 Receive NOA

05/07/2014 Receive Notice to appear at application support center Houston, Tx

05/27/2014 Finger prints and picture done at application support center

07/03/2014 Case status on I-485 application change to Testing and Interview

07/08/2014 Interview scheduled for August 7th 2014

07/11/2014 EAD Card/Document Production

07/17/2014 Received email and text Card/Document Shipped (EAD) at 8.00 am07/17/2014 Received email and text stating that they have mailed notice of approval for my employment authorization.

07/22/2014 EAD card in hands

2 hours ago, click2ali said:

went for my i751 interview this afternoon.....only thing IO said that she is going to review my case. officer was nice did not ask too many questions just ask me the why me and my wife separated...my name my date of birth and my country of citizenship.

Sorry to hear, more waiting.. keep your fingers crossed all goes well.

Good luck.

John

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.