JC&BB

timeframe of the RFE, to get approval/update

162 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hes gonna have to take one for the team lol...

I made my fiancee get vaccinated prior to the inteview he had to go to his campo he was annoyed.....when the doc vaccinated him again anyway....

Jajajja

Well I don't know if my fiancé can do his physical now.... Online it says is 70 dollars, does that include shots? I am praying it does if he needs them.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Ok, so I'm looking and it looks like RFE responses can be around 30 days, Anita I think yours was about 24 days. I'm at Day 21, so I will try and relax a bit.

That's my theory to try and keep me calm today. Hope it works

on the 9th business day our case was approved at 8:01PM (11:01PM eastern).

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

that's unbelievable!!!!! It doesn't make any sense at all that they're making you wait this long. Someone told me that they approve the RFE within 10 days of getting the information. I do believe you're over that 10 day mark. I am still praying for you. Praying for all of our cases so that we can get spouses here.

Yeah, it is definitely a case by case basis. Boo & Mica waited 30 days for their approval. We have the March Filers luck. I'm just trying not to think about it anymore today.

Edited by Maria1989

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Yeah, it is definitely a case by case basis. Boo & Mica waited 30 days for their approval. We have the March Filers luck. I'm just trying not to think about it anymore today.

1 month and 1 week ! :(

AOS - PENDING

Thanks for messing up my theory, and making me sad again. Lol

Doesn't it suck too see someone interview the same day as you and get their visa in hand. But don't be like me, think positive, it's coming in the next few days. Then you can make you flight, with a firm date that will happen. Positivity, Zen, and all that other good stuff is coming your way.

For me, I think I need Wine, and lots of it !!!!

I need henny

Shots of tequila

And agua ardiente

All together

Well I don't know if my fiancé can do his physical now.... Online it says is 70 dollars, does that include shots? I am praying it does if he needs them.

I wish mine was that cheap :o

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Anita this has officially became the Tears of Anita and Maria thread. I'm going to do my best to not be sad today, but I just keep thinking of what is Plan B and Plan C. I think you always think the worse until you have the definite in hand Visa. I saw some of your posts, and I was like no that's no what's happening but I know all the thoughts that can run through a mind when things aren't complete.

Maria you have every right to feel the way you do. I felt the same way when I waited 100 days for them to update our case when they sent the RFE. We've all been where you are, and you've been waiting so much longer.... I am mad with you and hurt with/for you. Just think in 3-4 months from now we'll all hopefully still be talking and can laugh at all the issues we've had along this trying journey. We all should really try to get together in a few years if possible.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Count business days seems to hurt less

Im going on a month of waiting for AP TO clear....

There are people from last week visa in hand...

I feel like going to dr ans going in again see whats the damn deal!!

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

I told felix i refuse to check ceac site.

Told him to check and let me know when it says issued or refused.

If it refused im calling my senator!???

Next Wednesday senator check up if no visa in hand

I just wanna cry today :cry: i was suppose to be getting married this weekend :cry:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I need henny

Shots of tequila

And agua ardiente

All together

I wish mine was that cheap :o

that's little money but when it turned into birr (their money) it's a lot.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

I just wanna cry today :cry: i was suppose to be getting married this weekend :cry:

it's okay to cry, this will be over soon. I don't get why you're still waiting for the visa. Online it says it takes up to a week to get it in hand.... WHY are you the only one still waiting?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Well in that case, Anita I will cry with you .... This is our thread to do it. But before we cry, there will be no refusal !!!! Let's just cry about the wedding part. I'm so sorry, I truly am.

Timeline

Maria you have every right to feel the way you do. I felt the same way when I waited 100 days for them to update our case when they sent the RFE. We've all been where you are, and you've been waiting so much longer.... I am mad with you and hurt with/for you. Just think in 3-4 months from now we'll all hopefully still be talking and can laugh at all the issues we've had along this trying journey. We all should really try to get together in a few years if possible.

We should get together in a few months after everyone is here, so we will be fresh out of the struggle. In a few years, we will have forgotten how hard it was, and it will be a distant past. We will have lots of hugs and drinks of celebration, this process is truly a hardship. I would have never imagined it would be so difficult. And expensive...... But we are willing to pay whatever we need to have it finished and done, unfortunately that's not a possibility.

Edited by Maria1989

Timeline

Well in that case, Anita I will cry with you .... This is our thread to do it. But before we cry, there will be no refusal !!!! Let's just cry about the wedding part. I'm so sorry, I truly am.

I agree with you, not crying to because of a refusal but tears of joy on your wedding day. Hang in there both of you, things should get better

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

I agree with you, not crying to because of a refusal but tears of joy on your wedding day. Hang in there both of you, things should get better

Yeah let's keep that positivity. I tried not to think about it, but it is all consuming. ? I wish I had the emoji Anita uses !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.