JC&BB

timeframe of the RFE, to get approval/update

162 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I wish my job had something like that! but I work for United HealthGroup so it's a different department.....but I want to meet him in Seattle and fly to Vegas with him surprise him :-) but I've been checking flights for November and I'm not having luck with flights for myself to line up with his... We might be on different flights :-( but getting there around the same time

That's sounds like a good plan, if it works out that you can get on the same flight. Yeah my job has excellent benefits, I'm a Paralegal at a Law Firm.... Couldn't help me with Immigration, we represent Insurance Companies in lawsuits. They stress me out but the pay and benefits are excellent. I hear that some Credit Unions, if you are a member offer BenefitsPlus too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Alright so I called USCIS and asked how long will it take to process my Response to RFE that was recieved on 8/25, and she said there is no specific timeframe. Then she said that she could send a Status Inquiry to the California Office because technically you are outside of the current timeframe for processing, which is currently 4-5 months. I said, that's ok I will give it another week or so and call back. I don't want to piss off the person handling my file and they give me a denial. Oh Lord.......

NO!!!! You need to have them look into it, this will be the first inquiry... You wouldn't be pissing anyone off.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

That's sounds like a good plan, if it works out that you can get on the same flight. Yeah my job has excellent benefits, I'm a Paralegal at a Law Firm.... Couldn't help me with Immigration, we represent Insurance Companies in lawsuits. They stress me out but the pay and benefits are excellent. I hear that some Credit Unions, if you are a member offer BenefitsPlus too.

I just don't want him alone when he lands here. the flights from here to Washington aren't expensive. round trip is 160

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

I just don't want him alone when he lands here. the flights from here to Washington aren't expensive. round trip is 160

That's not bad. I understand, I saw a timeline where someone's fiancé flew over and was sent back. I couldn't believe it, all the red tape we go through and then that... When it is finally over. Ousk will fly from Dakar Sengal to Paris to Michigan and I will be there with bells on. Some people have had pleasant experiences at POE, I'm hoping he has the same.

Timeline

NO!!!! You need to have them look into it, this will be the first inquiry... You wouldn't be pissing anyone off.

And normally I have a hard time holding my tongue but in this case, I was like, nope I will just wait it out. I worked for the government you have some nasty people there, and you have some pleasant ones. I don't want to upset anyone, I'm scared they will get mad and check the wrong box. ?

Timeline

That's not bad. I understand, I saw a timeline where someone's fiancé flew over and was sent back. I couldn't believe it, all the red tape we go through and then that... When it is finally over. Ousk will fly from Dakar Sengal to Paris to Michigan and I will be there with bells on. Some people have had pleasant experiences at POE, I'm hoping he has the same.

WHY??? Oh my stars I would be so UPSET!!!!

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Goodness i use to look forward to weekends...

Some day long agoooo

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Bedilu will fly from Addis Ababa to Ireland, Seattle, and then Vegas.... So what would be reasons for them to send someone back?

Goodness i use to look forward to weekends...

Some day long agoooo

ugh me tooooo, now it's blah

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Bedilu will fly from Addis Ababa to Ireland, Seattle, and then Vegas.... So what would be reasons for them to send someone back?

ugh me tooooo, now it's blah

I don't know the reasons, I'm sure Anita has seen one on here. I will have some wine this weekend and watch movies and eat popcorn. How exciting is that? Lol

Im netflix ing this weekend lol....

I havent seen reasons people were denied entry on a K1.

Other visas such as tourist visas because of overstay and people who left with a residency visa for stying out longer then 6months.

But an initial entry k1 i havent seen yet.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I don't know the reasons, I'm sure Anita has seen one on here. I will have some wine this weekend and watch movies and eat popcorn. How exciting is that? Lol

Since my fiancé is Orthodox I will be getting baptized Sunday into the faith (I don't like to use the word religion-LOL), tomorrow I'm going over to the rude aunts house -_- Shiloh (my daughter) wants to see her cousins...... Only going for a few hours so there's no drama..... Tonight I'll put my music on and clean since tomorrow we'll be going there for a few hours try to get there around noon and leave at 6PM.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Other visas such as tourist visas because of overstay and people who left with a residency visa for stying out longer then 6months.

Sheesh okay, I was getting scared. But have either of you ladies gotten an update on your cases? I think I can call the NVC on the 22nd to see if they've gotten our case someone told me it take 8-13 days for them to get the case.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

Sheesh okay, I was getting scared. But have either of you ladies gotten an update on your cases? I think I can call the NVC on the 22nd to see if they've gotten our case someone told me it take 8-13 days for them to get the case.

No update for me, maybe I will get that 2 am update !!! Not crossing my fingers tho. That's good you joining his faith. My fiancé is Muslim, I'm Christian. He said he prefers if I join/convert, but it is my option. However he made it clear, that all oh his children must be Muslim. I agreed to have one baby. Just one, I hope he doesn't want more after that.

Try and keep your mind off of things. I have a wine tasting event tomorrow, and just made a business breakfast appointment for Sunday morning, so I won't be in all weekend. Although besides those two things I'm in for the weekend.

I'm knocking out soon taking 5 yr old to dance class tomorrow...

And making room for Felix in my closet

SB interesting :energy:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

Bedilu wants 2-3 more children... He doesn't have any.... I don't know if I want that more... If we can't afford more I will not have them, I plan to start nursing school in January well get the prerequisites out the way in January so once I've done them I can focus on the nursing program.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.