JC&BB

timeframe of the RFE, to get approval/update

162 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

It depends my case took from 6/25 to 7/19 i think its in my timeline but theybstrted moving faster.

Ive seen some people report in as little as 1 - 2 weeks.

DO THE DS160.

Check with your embassys guide to see if they do have a travel docs like DR where you can scheduele yourself.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Ethiopia&cty=Ababa

It says DS156 not sure if this is the same as DS160

it's the D160 I've seen that I am going to do it for him because the internet there goes in and out. Thank you for the information

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Ok ;)

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Don't know why I just got so overwhelmed with this whole process. Sitting in my office and tears just rolled down my face. I'm really glad I can come on here and vent. There is nothing like someone who understand "exactly" what you are going through.

You're not alone I had cried many of times too. But you will be approved soon. Have you heard anything from them? This time last night is when I got my text saying it was approved.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

You're not alone I had cried many of times too. But you will be approved soon. Have you heard anything from them? This time last night is when I got my text saying it was approved.

I wake up this morning..... Still nothing. SMH, trying to keep positive, I don't want to cry in my office again.

same here maria
:cry:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I wake up this morning..... Still nothing. SMH, trying to keep positive, I don't want to cry in my office again.

Maria I am so sorry to hear that... I don't know why they're taking forever to approve your petition. I am praying for you to hear something this week.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Its very sad seeing all the people that have gone after us get theres.

They choose 2% to do extensive background i was luck of the draw....

Hopefully soon two weeks is up next wednesday senator will call again. :(

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

same here maria

:cry:

Anita can you pass me a tissue too please??? My fiancé like well calm down you will hear something by Friday...... He always so positive.

I ready to look at flights........... This is cruel and unusual punishment, ####### I paid my taxes. Lol

Small percentage for extra checks, why not the small percentage that wins the Powerball !!!!

Maria I am so sorry to hear that... I don't know why they're taking forever to approve your petition. I am praying for you to hear something this week.

Thanks now I have two people praying with me. I need all the extra help I can get......

Edited by Maria1989

Dont book!! I booked my had to cancel lost 135

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

WOW!!!! That's what they told you? just crazy, why would they do that? they could have been done that.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

I've been looking at flight information also, but know I can't book anything until he's approved and visa is in hand... I was going to get his ticket after getting approved but from what you've been dealing with I need to wait. I am praying he can be here by November someone told me that that isn't possible it'll be December or January possibly later.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Please do...what you save if you have to rescheduele you could end up paying more.

I Should know better but when i saw everyone with me that day get issued same week i thought i was ok. His flight would have been 9/11 three weeks later and nothing.

Now i am gonna wait and ill buy the soonest affordable flight.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

Please do...what you save if you have to rescheduele you could end up paying more.

I Should know better but when i saw everyone with me that day get issued same week i thought i was ok. His flight would have been 9/11 three weeks later and nothing.

Now i am gonna wait and ill buy the soonest affordable flight.

WOW unbelievable!!!! Is there anyone else having this issue too?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

There was another one she went same day as me got her visa issued yesterday

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.