JC&BB

timeframe of the RFE, to get approval/update

162 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Anita can you pass me a tissue too please??? My fiancé like well calm down you will hear something by Friday...... He always so positive.

I ready to look at flights........... This is cruel and unusual punishment, ####### I paid my taxes. Lol

Small percentage for extra checks, why not the small percentage that wins the Powerball !!!!

Thanks now I have two people praying with me. I need all the extra help I can get......

Have you heard anything Maria?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Oh nothing :clock: i give up im beat

March has gotten the short stick at every angle out of all filers this year.

I am soooo tiered

I dont even check thats felix job im done checking

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Maria im confused

Whats your timeline again with the rfe?

I was in DR when you sent to the wrong place.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

Oh nothing :clock: i give up im beat

March has gotten the short stick at every angle out of all filers this year.

I am soooo tiered

I dont even check thats felix job im done checking

That sucks!!! So I just found out that I can't pay for the interview on line ? Bedilu doesn't live in Addis he lives about 8-9 hours away and he doesn't have the means to travel back and forth. I don't know how this is going to work. Keep running into roadblocks! I asked him if he'd be able to go to Addis for a weekend and pay it so I can schedule his interview. It's 7am there so I am waiting for him to wake up, I am praying he can do it because I don't trust anyone to take the money pay it and save the receipt for his interview

Waiting for 2 am, nothing yet.

Have you called? I mean it will most likely do no good. But this is taking a long time to get approved when all they needed was more proof of a relationship. ? Yes I think you have one of the slowest workers ever who doesn't care to do his or her job right away.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Hes gonna have to take one for the team lol...

I made my fiancee get vaccinated prior to the inteview he had to go to his campo he was annoyed.....when the doc vaccinated him again anyway....

Jajajja

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Maria im confused

Whats your timeline again with the rfe?

I was in DR when you sent to the wrong place.

Yeah I believe you were. I got the hard copy of the RFE, around the beginning of July. It took me some time to gather all the documents and I mailed it back in August, of course to the wrong address, but they updated that my response was recieved on 8/25. And to date no update since 8/25. So it is 7am here, and I start my day with disappointment.

Timeline

That sucks!!! So I just found out that I can't pay for the interview on line ? Bedilu doesn't live in Addis he lives about 8-9 hours away and he doesn't have the means to travel back and forth. I don't know how this is going to work. Keep running into roadblocks! I asked him if he'd be able to go to Addis for a weekend and pay it so I can schedule his interview. It's 7am there so I am waiting for him to wake up, I am praying he can do it because I don't trust anyone to take the money pay it and save the receipt for his interview

Have you called? I mean it will most likely do no good. But this is taking a long time to get approved when all they needed was more proof of a relationship. ? Yes I think you have one of the slowest workers ever who doesn't care to do his or her job right away.

Yeah I think so too, and it really is the worst. I just woke up, 7am and no update. I just keep looking at that stupid "we received your response" #######. I don't understand, and I'm a Paralegal so I know I did everything correctly. It's going to be a sad Thursday for me.

Timeline

Anita this has officially became the Tears of Anita and Maria thread. I'm going to do my best to not be sad today, but I just keep thinking of what is Plan B and Plan C. I think you always think the worse until you have the definite in hand Visa. I saw some of your posts, and I was like no that's no what's happening but I know all the thoughts that can run through a mind when things aren't complete.

Timeline

Ok, so I'm looking and it looks like RFE responses can be around 30 days, Anita I think yours was about 24 days. I'm at Day 21, so I will try and relax a bit.

That's my theory to try and keep me calm today. Hope it works

Mine took 10 because i got it on the 13 or something it was a monday sent back same day i had document typed up and it was really approved friday the 24

They vount business days sonit took 8 business days.

Also, my rfe notice changed same day on the 14th to received rfe notice blah blah.

But boo mica took a month or something.... Look on his timeline they are dumb!!

Im a bookkeeper ;)

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Mine took 10 because i got it on the 13 or something it was a monday sent back same day i had document typed up and it was really approved friday the 24

Also, my rfe notice changed same day on the 14th to received rfe notice blah blah.

Im a bookkeeper ;)

Yeah, we're ,,special'' in their eyes, that's why ! :secret:

AOS - PENDING

Timeline

Im a bookkeeper ;)

Thanks for messing up my theory, and making me sad again. Lol

Doesn't it suck too see someone interview the same day as you and get their visa in hand. But don't be like me, think positive, it's coming in the next few days. Then you can make you flight, with a firm date that will happen. Positivity, Zen, and all that other good stuff is coming your way.

For me, I think I need Wine, and lots of it !!!!

Timeline

Yeah I think so too, and it really is the worst. I just woke up, 7am and no update. I just keep looking at that stupid "we received your response" #######. I don't understand, and I'm a Paralegal so I know I did everything correctly. It's going to be a sad Thursday for me.

that's unbelievable!!!!! It doesn't make any sense at all that they're making you wait this long. Someone told me that they approve the RFE within 10 days of getting the information. I do believe you're over that 10 day mark. I am still praying for you. Praying for all of our cases so that we can get spouses here.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.