timeframe of the RFE, to get approval/update

162 posts in this topic

Sounds like my fiancee he has none either

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Antia you have a 5 year old? how old is your child Maria?

Bedilu and I both had a dream that we had a girl... So I am guessing first child will be a girl. we're going to go with Ethiopian first names and American middle names and his culture the children take over the fathers first name as their last name... I don't know if I can do that so I might do Baysa that's his last name but he wants me to do Bedilu if I can

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Kariana is 5 going on 6 and Hannah is 2 going on 3

Im so sad tomorrow was suppose to be my wedding day :(

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

Kariana is 5 going on 6 and Hannah is 2 going on 3

Im so sad tomorrow was suppose to be my wedding day :(

It's okay, next month you two will get married. Do you two plan to have more children?

If you ladies don't mind. Would you all want to exchange numbers? Here's mine 518-986-4665

Edited by JenCherry86

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

I had tubes tied but i may untie next year in dr cost to much to do here.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I had tubes tied but i may untie next year in dr cost to much to do here.

Oh okay. So I am torn between if I want to have a baby right away or wait two years. I want to get on birth control he says he don't want that but it's my decision but since I'm unsure if I want them now he said he would.... can't use is wording but it was funny but pull out and I can't trust that.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

You need to sitvand discuss with hum because small things like this can break a marriage. Set a timeline. Maybe point him in the write direction. Telling him when hes settled in. I know alot of these countries the men need a child. ;)

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

You need to sitvand discuss with hum because small things like this can break a marriage. Set a timeline. Maybe point him in the write direction. Telling him when hes settled in. I know alot of these countries the men need a child. ;)

Everyone is expecting me to get pregnant right away. They're against birth control, I just don't want to wake up February finding out I'm pregnant. I think I'd have a breakdown. ? lol. But no I just don't know what to do, I wouldn't mind a child and now would be better since going into nursing school and when the core classes start I can't be taking time off to have a baby and if I wait until I graduate I'll be going on 34 Shiloh will be 11 even bigger age gab. Someone else told me that I shouldn't be on anything since he already stressed that we don't need it, and I need to respect him as my future husband.

Maria how are you feeling?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Everyone is expecting me to get pregnant right away. They're against birth control, I just don't want to wake up February finding out I'm pregnant. I think I'd have a breakdown. ? lol. But no I just don't know what to do, I wouldn't mind a child and now would be better since going into nursing school and when the core classes start I can't be taking time off to have a baby and if I wait until I graduate I'll be going on 34 Shiloh will be 11 even bigger age gab. Someone else told me that I shouldn't be on anything since he already stressed that we don't need it, and I need to respect him as my future husband.

Maria how are you feeling?

Hey I'm good, no updates overnight. So I will get back to worrying Monday night. Ousk doesn't any but I was like I'm 39. I will have one right away. I been to my OB/GYN and he said I'm good to go. I plan to try right away. Because I'm old...... LOL

I would need to reverse my tubal....####### ? Honestly I don't like kids....

He has none DAMN

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

He said we should have one right away since I'll be in nursing school and the core classes will start in 2018. But I don't know how I feel about that, I think I'll stop taking my birth control and see what happens. If nothing happens in the first 3 months I'll be getting on birth control. lol I'll be 31 January but since Shiloh is 8 I don't want them to be 11+ years apart. But I'm shooting for 1 more, we will see about the other babies. He wants 4 all together

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

I would need to reverse my tubal....####### ? Honestly I don't like kids....

He has none DAMN

Oh wow, that's a big decision. Maybe he might change his mind. I'm sure y'all will work that out. Sometimes my girls get on my nerves too, and I don't like them drama queens. ??

I hope the weekend hasn't been too bad for you. Sending good vibes your way.

Timeline

He said we should have one right away since I'll be in nursing school and the core classes will start in 2018. But I don't know how I feel about that, I think I'll stop taking my birth control and see what happens. If nothing happens in the first 3 months I'll be getting on birth control. lol I'll be 31 January but since Shiloh is 8 I don't want them to be 11+ years apart. But I'm shooting for 1 more, we will see about the other babies. He wants 4 all together

Both my sisters are nurses. One a RN and the other an LPN. I know those classes can get intense. There is never going to be a perfect time, life always seems to get in the way.

Honestly today. I no longer care about this case....

I go through highs and lows....

Today it's buried ¡

I am tired of stressing over this I'm gonna catch grey hairs!!!

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

I agree I didn't think about it too much. I'm at the nail salon now waiting, I just got my eyebrows waxed, ouch. But hey, today I'm let the chips fall where they may, nobody got time time for gray hairs. That would certainly cramp my style !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.