lostinblue

Obama disrespected on final Asia trip

97 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Tourist visa to the USA has nothing to do with any of this. It's about having or owning property or having assets that will make you return home. Mostly

The worst thing possible for a Phil visitor is to have an Uncle who lives stateside. Folks with family here are viewed as high risk for overstaying.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Statistics from the Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits forum do not lie.

:)

Almost every week, there is thread on Fraud, how to deport foreign spouse.. etc

That's what happens when you go to poor countries looking for hot bunnies who want your monies.???

Funny thing is, the same men who partake in this trend call American women gold diggers?? but then turn around and go to countries where some women may want them for their money. ?????

Edited by Janelle2002

That's what happens when you go to poor countries looking for hot bunnies who want your monies.???

Funny thing is, the same men who partake in this trend call American women gold diggers?? but then turn around and go to countries where some women may want them for their money. ?????

Your too funny . You know your husband did the exact thing you are talking about and if I am not mistaken you tried.

Your too funny . You know your husband did the exact thing you are talking about and if I am not mistaken you tried.

I met my ex in Japan and he wasn't broke, he owns several buildings in Sri Lanka. None the less, Marv and I are not Americans who habitually marry people from poor countries only. There are threads in VJ that says, she left, how do I go back and get another one. ?? 4 ex wives from the same country. Something is wrong when u only open yourself to one race from one country and won't give or remotely think about giving women of other races or countries an opportunity.

Just saying....

giphy.gif

President Castro: Look at us. We're buddies!

President Obama: No, Bro. No

These type of USC (some with many medical problems, disabled, live on SS disability check or min wage hardly poverty level requirements) probably deemed unattractive to date locally.

What else can he offer to those young 3rd world country women, except Greencard, maybe more trips to hospitals or diaper changing in the future?

????? I can't???? I just can't????

I met my ex in Japan and he wasn't broke, he owns several buildings in Sri Lanka. None the less, Marv and I are not Americans who habitually marry people from poor countries only. There are threads in VJ that says, she left, how do I go back and get another one. ?? 4 ex wives from the same country. Something is wrong when u only open yourself to one race from one country and won't give or remotely think about giving women of other races or countries an opportunity.

Just saying....

Don't necessarily disagree. I had an idiot friend who is 2 weeks from final on divorce from a nasty old hag, proudly tell me how was done with American women.

I had no problem with American women and had as many as I wanted, but my buddy met a Pinay stateside and she talked me into it . If for some reason it did not last I am done with the overseas thing.

However you and Marv are being a bit hypocritical bashing those that do the same thing both of you did.

As for the comments about fat old ugly men and women only wanting money. True in some cases , but also true in some domestic relationships. People are people.

My wife's family probably has as much money as I do. Also I didn't purse some young hoochie Momma cause I know where that would lead.

I know athat least a couple of guys here in this forum who would be a good catch by any woman's standard.

Don't necessarily disagree. I had an idiot friend who is 2 weeks from final on divorce from a nasty old hag, proudly tell me how was done with American women.

I had no problem with American women and had as many as I wanted, but my buddy met a Pinay stateside and she talked me into it . If for some reason it did not last I am done with the overseas thing.

However you and Marv are being a bit hypocritical bashing those that do the same thing both of you did.

As for the comments about fat old ugly men and women only wanting money. True in some cases , but also true in some domestic relationships. People are people.

My wife's family probably has as much money as I do. Also I didn't purse some young hoochie Momma cause I know where that would lead.

I know athat least a couple of guys here in this forum who would be a good catch by any woman's standard.

1st hypocrite? No

2nd u are taking this personal and no one, especially myself is talking about u. It is strictly about people who do it. Not sure why you feel the need to address this from your personal situation.

Sure hope you're not doing this to try and get me banned by crying wolf. Cause no where in my comments did I direct anything at all at you.

So if I'm banned it'll be due to your personal relationship with mods not because I did anything wrong. I know yall waiting on me to slip up

1st hypocrite? No

2nd u are taking this personal and no one, especially myself is talking about u. It is strictly about people who do it. Not sure why you feel the need to address this from your personal situation.

Sure hope you're not doing this to try and get me banned by crying wolf. Cause no where in my comments did I direct anything at all at you.

So if I'm banned it'll be due to your personal relationship with mods not because I did anything wrong. I know yall waiting on me to slip up

Dear lord God step away from the glue.

I never take anything personal. I am the biggest goof here.

My personal relationship with the mods. You got to be high The only reason they leave me alone (most of the time ) is because I finally learned to behave and follow the rules and when people start getting heated I either don't reply or deflect with a joke to calm things down.I also never reply to the handful that bait and report or comment on Thier posts.

As for getting you banned. Why would I want to do that. First I don't have that power. Second I don't report people and 3rd I consider all here my friend , even those I disagree with a lot. You are being a bit paranoid.

Mods please don't ban J nail she wasn't talking about me ?

thank you