Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, seattleperson said:

Hi @javierita ; @MikloGoesLegit

I am one of the applicant from Seattle and my filed date is 8/23. Also i am one of those IOE applicants and i have not heard anything after my FP done on 9/12. 

Are you both IOE applicants? Can you help me with any information you have that will help me to figure out what can I expect an interview date? I called USCIS and L1 officer told me that you are still within normal processing time.

Anyone else from Seattle who is still waiting?

Thanks in advance.

My PD is 8/8 and I got my interview scheduled a couple weeks ago. Yours should be due in a week or so. I also did not hear anything from the moment I went in for my biometrics. Seattle FO apparently doesn't do the transitional "in line for interview" notice like some others do. I am IOE. Honestly, most big cities are slow right now, all things considered we are lucky to not be one of the slowest ones. Hang tight, you're still within normal processing time. 

I've spoken to L1 & L2 agents, and went in for an infopass. They don't help move things faster, nor do they tell you much you can't surmise from forums like these. You can't circumvent the wait, just try not to stress about it. It'll come. Sooner or later. Can't do anything about it so accepting that is really the best advice to keep your sanity through the process.

Best of luck to you and everyone else from August who is still waiting for an interview date. The longest part of the wait is over. Stay positive.

My case status just changed. Now its : Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled. I have no idea when my oath will be. Kind of worried about the date,because my semester finals will be during May 9-May 20th 😞

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mubin said:

My case status just changed. Now its : Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled. I have no idea when my oath will be. Kind of worried about the date,because my semester finals will be during May 9-May 20th 😞

It can be rescheduled if necessary.

On 4/7/2017 at 0:13 PM, MikloGoesLegit said:

Great! I follow other forums and I read someone just went for their interview and got their oath scheduled two weeks after. Hope yours comes soon!

They scheduled my oath! My dad let me know the letter came in the mail but I checked online. They scheduled it on 4/19 at 1:30pm. Is that when your interview is?? We might do the oath together! 

On 4/7/2017 at 0:10 PM, seattleperson said:

Hi @javierita ; @MikloGoesLegit

I am one of the applicant from Seattle and my filed date is 8/23. Also i am one of those IOE applicants and i have not heard anything after my FP done on 9/12. 

Are you both IOE applicants? Can you help me with any information you have that will help me to figure out what can I expect an interview date? I called USCIS and L1 officer told me that you are still within normal processing time.

Anyone else from Seattle who is still waiting?

Thanks in advance.

I'm an IOE applicant and my pd is 8/7. I really hope you get your interview scheduled soon :/ I don't have any additional information, unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, javierita said:

They scheduled my oath! My dad let me know the letter came in the mail but I checked online. They scheduled it on 4/19 at 1:30pm. Is that when your interview is?? We might do the oath together! 

Actually it looks like I'll be meeting you @MikloGoesLegit. And @babyduck. That day! Woo-hoo! (I don't know why my keyboard insists on putting a period after your names!) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, javierita said:

Actually it looks like I'll be meeting you @MikloGoesLegit. And @babyduck. That day! Woo-hoo! (I don't know why my keyboard insists on putting a period after your names!) 

Yes that's actually the date of my interview! Fingers crossed we get to take the oath together that day. It would be a serendipitous experience for sure, having endured all the waiting and sharing information on this thread. If not let's at least try to say hi at one point.

Timeline
On 3/28/2017 at 5:06 PM, Lane O said:

Yes I did. They told me is still in normal processing, tried to create an e-request and it say the same thing still under normal processing. 

Lane O are you still waiting on interview letter?

29 minutes ago, ChristianZane said:

Lane O are you still waiting on interview letter?

No update yet Christian Zane.  Still waiting...hopefully this week...praying!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
my_logo.png

Interview Was Scheduled

On April 11, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number ioexxxxxxxxxxxx. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to

i just check

59 minutes ago, kismat75900 said:
my_logo.png

Interview Was Scheduled

On April 11, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number ioexxxxxxxxxxxx. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to

i just check

What is your PD

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I went to my 2nd infopass today and got no any helpful information, but just being asked to wait.

Right after I left the building, I got messages saying that

On April 10, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number IOExxxxxxxx. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

That is a good news, but the more funny thing is the local infopass window doesn't know my case has been updated yesterday.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Deanw said:

I went to my 2nd infopass today and got no any helpful information, but just being asked to wait.

Right after I left the building, I got messages saying that

On April 10, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number IOExxxxxxxx. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

That is a good news, but the more funny thing is the local infopass window doesn't know my case has been updated yesterday.

That was pure coincidence, but glad you got the appointment letter on the way!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.