542 posts in this topic

Just seen this has anyone received this ?!
03/29/2017
sign_icon.png

On March 29, 2017, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR**********NSC, was completed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, YuMa said:
Just seen this has anyone received this ?!
03/29/2017
sign_icon.png

On March 29, 2017, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR**********NSC, was completed

I've seen other mentions of this on VisaJourney before. Did you submit an inquiry to check on the status of your application? If the answer is yes, you should hear back from USCIS shortly (via email or post) regarding why they haven't adjudicated your petition yet. Since you're PD is 7/25, you are currently out of normal processing date.

4 minutes ago, agripa said:

I've seen other mentions of this on VisaJourney before. Did you submit an inquiry to check on the status of your application? If the answer is yes, you should hear back from USCIS shortly (via email or post) regarding why they haven't adjudicated your petition yet. Since you're PD is 7/25, you are currently out of normal processing date.

Ok thank you yes i submitted an inquiry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, YuMa said:

Ok thank you yes i submitted an inquiry

I also submitted an inquiry the online status first said it was given to an officer for response on 3/2/17 I still haven't received any answers so I called and was given an email address to request info now online it says my inquiry was given to an officer for response on 3/29/17 I just don't get it my pd is 7/25/16 and I'm starting to feel very discouraged

3 hours ago, MrsMattis said:

I also submitted an inquiry the online status first said it was given to an officer for response on 3/2/17 I still haven't received any answers so I called and was given an email address to request info now online it says my inquiry was given to an officer for response on 3/29/17 I just don't get it my pd is 7/25/16 and I'm starting to feel very discouraged

Yes its really upsetting my pd is also july 25 hopefully we get answers soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

We also submitted an inquiry. They were supposed to answer by March 16th but didn't. So we called again. They said a private company is currently taking care of our background check so they can't directly answer us but they will ask the private company to answer us though. The same evening, our account was saying a new inquiry has been submitted and soon after that it "was completed". So in theory we should have an answer by mail soon.

If you get no answer to your inquiry, maybe you can ask USCIS to do it for you too ?

Good luck to you all and keep hope !

Just received this email

On March 30, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number LIN16******, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, YuMa said:

On March 30, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number LIN16******, to the Department of State for visa processing. Please visit our website for general information on Consular Processing.

Congratulations! Your application has been approved! You're on to the NVC!

1 hour ago, YuMa said:

Thanks Alot Is There A Thread For Nvc?!

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello

Our case was sent to the department of state on March 17th, my husband called them yesterday (March 31st.) And they gave him our case number (the case number was assigned on March 30th)  and told my husband they sent out the instruction letter and we will receive an email too

It took 9 months from NOA1 to case number for us 

Timeline
4 hours ago, NBA16 said:

Hello

Our case was sent to the department of state on March 17th, my husband called them yesterday (March 31st.) And they gave him our case number (the case number was assigned on March 30th)  and told my husband they sent out the instruction letter and we will receive an email too

It took 9 months from NOA1 to case number for us 

Congrats

at leasts it over 🌾

Timeline

Online says my service request was completed so I called uscis for an update and was told that I will receive a letter in the mail within 30 days I am so confused as to why this process is taking so long I am so tired of traveling every 4 months to see my husband it's a financial strain even worse now that I just gave birth to our son 3 weeks ago sigh😪

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.