542 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey July I-130 fliers,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Nebraska Service Center has officially updated it's processing PD (as of December 31, 2016) -- from July 2, 2016 to July 28,2016. Not a huge movement, but if you have a PD before July 28th, you are now officially beyond normal processing times.

3 hours ago, agripa said:

Hey July I-130 fliers,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Nebraska Service Center has officially updated it's processing PD (as of December 31, 2016) -- from July 2, 2016 to July 28,2016. Not a huge movement, but if you have a PD before July 28th, you are now officially beyond normal processing times.

Thanks for the info just put my inquiry in

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 14/02/2017 at 7:00 PM, MrsRP said:

I have absolutely no idea but I am curious as to what you told them. Can you share with us? I'm ready to do just about anything right now, so I'm considering asking my husband to do the same thing. Thank you and happy Valentine's Day everyone. 

All centers are July 28 for all visa types ....it is fake updates ...LOL ... no time has all visas been on the same date, await next update for fake news.

On 14/02/2017 at 8:35 PM, cake68 said:

well the congressional offices for both my Senator and Congresswoman required a signed waiver that gives permission to contact the USCIS on your behalf.  of course they also ask for basic info surrounding your case.  i think the idea is that department will give them an update within a reasonable amount of time because they are members of Congress.  It has been exactly 3 weeks....so...fingers crossed.  PD July 1st.

All centers are July 28 for all visa types ....it is fake updates ...LOL ... no time has all visas been on the same date, await next update for fake news.

On 15/02/2017 at 0:21 PM, Napkin34 said:

Hi guys i got rfe i checked my status and USCIS sent mail to february 8 but i still dont get it its been one week how many days should i wait to get it? Thanks 

On 15/02/2017 at 11:33 PM, UsSwedlover said:

I am going to send it. I hopefully at worst it will be same old stuff they say. At best they could at least let me know whats going on and where mine is at. I'll let everyone know the reply I get. 

5 hours ago, agripa said:

Hey July I-130 fliers,

2 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

Texas too. :( 

2 hours ago, YuMa said:

Thanks for the info just put my inquiry in

On 2/14/2017 at 3:47 PM, hemanshummy said:

Today, I received an email from USCIS that my case paperwork has been shipped from USCIS (to NVC). I guess it takes a few weeks between NOA2 approval from USCIS and NVC receiving paperwork owing to the fact that USCIS mails paperwork in batches and sends them once a week or so. 

Priority date: July 29th, 2016
NOA2 approval: Jan 31, 2017
Paperwork leaving USCIS to NVC: Feb 14, 2017

Good luck to everyone! 

Case left USCIS @Nabraska and sent to NVC : Feb 14 as well 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Thank you RogJac and hemanshummy for the updates re: when case sent to NVC

Everyone else, stay strong. Call them every day. Let them call you back. Keep bugging them until they give you an update or make the decision. I don't know if calling them helps but it will make you feel less helpless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
15 hours ago, RogJac said:

Case left USCIS @Nabraska and sent to NVC : Feb 14 as well 

Philippines ....paradise for the expedited, :secret:our little secret LOL.  You beach loving cocktail drinking folks ...... :dance: :pop::rofl: we love you ...good luck. :thumbs:

7 hours ago, piste said:

Philippines ....paradise for the expedited, :secret:our little secret LOL.  You beach loving cocktail drinking folks ...... :dance: :pop::rofl: we love you ...good luck. :thumbs:

Haha ... Piste you know it. :)   Thanks and best of luck to you as well.

22 hours ago, swelove said:

Thank you RogJac and hemanshummy for the updates re: when case sent to NVC

Everyone else, stay strong. Call them every day. Let them call you back. Keep bugging them until they give you an update or make the decision. I don't know if calling them helps but it will make you feel less helpless.

No worries. Plan to make the first call to NVC next week (7 days after case sent to them)  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys, 

Little PSA here, the USCIS processing times table was updated yesterday. It now says that as of December 31st, they were processing cases filed on August 2nd, so everyone of us is now outside of normal processing time and can therefore apparently make a request...

Hope we all hear soon. Stay strong. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, MrsRP said:

Hi guys, 

Little PSA here, the USCIS processing times table was updated yesterday. It now says that as of December 31st, they were processing cases filed on August 2nd, so everyone of us is now outside of normal processing time and can therefore apparently make a request...

Hope we all hear soon. Stay strong. 

Thanks so much man !

We will start bugging them hard now...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, TheFroggy said:

Thanks so much man !

De rien ! 

We have been bugging them, and so far it hasn't been successful. Hopefully something will happen if we all push?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I sent in a inquiry to state senators office 2 weeks ago and then replied to the release that was mailed to me last week. I received this yesterday:

Good afternoon,

I thought I would send you a quick message to follow up with your pending inquiry with Senator XXX office.  The Senator has asked me to contact you directly concerning your case.  

Thank you for providing the privacy release form and your letter.  I have contacted our Congressional Liaison at the USCIS Texas Service Center (TSC) and was informed that your I-130 petition is now back with an officer.  The response to the Request for Evidence was received and connected to the file.   The officer should complete the processing within 2 weeks.  Our liaison agreed to send the officer an e-mail message to express our interest in the case.

Please keep me updated.  If you do not receive notification of an approval by March 7, 2017, please let me know.  I can certainly submit another inquiry to the TSC.    Take care, and thank you again for your time.   Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

XXXXX

I think it was indeed worth the effort for peace of mind alone. My stats is just sitting at RFE recieved. So we did indeed get a little more information. It seems like they will help if nothing is done within the next 2 weeks!!

Edited by UsSwedlover

17 hours ago, MrsRP said:

De rien ! 

We have been bugging them, and so far it hasn't been successful. Hopefully something will happen if we all push?

15 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

I sent in a inquiry to state senators office 2 weeks ago and then replied to the release that was mailed to me last week. I received this yesterday:

I think it was indeed worth the effort for peace of mind alone. My stats is just sitting at RFE recieved. So we did indeed get a little more information. It seems like they will help if nothing is done within the next 2 weeks!!

17 hours ago, TheFroggy said:

Thanks so much man !

August i-130 filers reporting acceptance so you need to call. Check VJ timelines report. Good luck.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Patient said:

August i-130 filers reporting acceptance so you need to call. Check VJ timelines report. Good luck.

We have called so many times. They won't even let us talk to a supervisor. We contacted our senator, submitted a "passed processing times" request online and my husband is going to the USCIS again next week. Hopefully one of these makes them move. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.