Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I can tell you what is annoying:

Having to read hateful messages about intolerance. and people not being patient about getting their NOA2. Some of us that are at the beginning of July have not gotten ours. Yes! Its a very unfair system, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Tasha,

I thought asking for everyone to pray in their own religions was FANTASTIC. It was a lovely idea and very respectful of everyone here. You are one of the nicest people in this forum and always trying to make things easier for all of us. Thank you!!

Congratulations to everyone who has made progress recently. I've been reading all your posts and I am so happy for you!

A new week has begun. I'm looking forward to hearing more progress from all of us still waiting. Happy thoughts everyone! We are all in this together. :)

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did pray, I just couldn't figure out the exact time, so I just prayed yesterday for all of us like Tasha said. Prayed for NOA2s, medicals and interview approvals and to be with our beloved soon. Prayers are powerful.

Another week, another day closer to being with our love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I can tell you what is annoying:

Having to read hateful messages about intolerance. and people not being patient about getting their NOA2. Some of us that are at the beginning of July have not gotten ours. Yes! Its a very unfair system, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Tasha,

I thought asking for everyone to pray in their own religions was FANTASTIC. It was a lovely idea and very respectful of everyone here. You are one of the nicest people in this forum and always trying to make things easier for all of us. Thank you!!

Congratulations to everyone who has made progress recently. I've been reading all your posts and I am so happy for you!

A new week has begun. I'm looking forward to hearing more progress from all of us still waiting. Happy thoughts everyone! We are all in this together. :)

Couldn't agree more. Thank you for being a continued source of support Tasha. Xoxoxo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Waiting stinks! But n a positive note, this is the first time in my life I've been more excited for the weekdays than weekends! ;) can't wait to hear news of approvals this week!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good news and bad news July fliers, at least for me.

I sent in my I-129f on 7/28/16 with a NOA1 electronic notification on 08/02. Unfortunately, the engagement and relationship with my fiance (I guess ex now) was called off during the weekend. Of course, today I received my NOA2 with an acceptance date of 9/08. They are coming by quick everybody. Good luck to everyone on their relationships and visa process!

K-1 Visa:

07/28/2016 -- I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

07/29/2016 -- I-129F delivered to Lewisville, TX

08/02/2016 -- NOA1 email and text, case routed to California Center (WAC)

Timeline

I sent in my I-129f on 7/28/16 with a NOA1 electronic notification on 08/02. Unfortunately, the engagement and relationship with my fiance (I guess ex now) was called off during the weekend. Of course, today I received my NOA2 with an acceptance date of 9/08. They are coming by quick everybody. Good luck to everyone on their relationships and visa process!

I am so sorry to hear this! I hope you are OK. I wish you strength in the next days and weeks and wish you happiness in your future.

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG... ??? I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. Been in your shoes before. I hope if there would still be any chance that you guys can still work it out. ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I´m so sorry to hear about that. You got so far and now it is all gone.

Idk about you guuys but maybe you can work it out.

I hope you are okay and Iám sorry again to hear your bad news.

For myself I called the NVC today again.

Last time they said wait 6weeks before calling

Today thay said wait 20days before calling but try every week.

At least a little progress.

Nex call will be Thursday. I thought I´ll call based on a 4 day rythm.

Any July filer got his or her case # yet?

K1 VISA

07/14/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

07/21/16....Delivered to Lewisville, TX

07/22/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

07/28/16....NOA1 hard copy

09/01/16....NOA2 Text and Email

09/06/16....NOA2 hard copy

11/15/16....Medical in Munich

11/21/16....Interview in Frankfurt

12/06/16....Visa in hand

01/04/17....Arriving in Chicago

02/10/17....Wedding

AOS

02/11/17....I-485 -EAD and AP sent

02/13/17....Check cashed

02/13/17....NOA1 E-Notification

02/19/17....NOA1 Hard copy

03/06/17....RFIE

03/10/17....RFIE sent back

03/10/17....Biometrics letter

03/20/17....Biometrics appointment

04/28/17....EAD New Card Ordered

05/02/17....EAD Mailed

05/03/17....AP NOA Mail recieved

05/05/17....EAD AP Combo Card in Mail

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview Sheduled

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview

Timeline

I don't understand why people call the NVC. (Most of you already know this is our second time applying and we did get an approval the first time around). The first time we used an immigration lawyer. He never said to call the NVC.. unless there was a problem. He told us to wait about 2-4 weeks until the file was transferred and we received our number. Why is everyone calling them? We are not calling the USCIS asking for our NOA2s before they are ready... just curious... The first time our file reached the NVC within a couple weeks and we were notified.. then we applied for the K1.

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I don't understand why people call the NVC. (Most of you already know this is our second time applying and we did get an approval the first time around). The first time we used an immigration lawyer. He never said to call the NVC.. unless there was a problem. He told us to wait about 2-4 weeks until the file was transferred and we received our number. Why is everyone calling them? We are not calling the USCIS asking for our NOA2s before they are ready... just curious... The first time our file reached the NVC within a couple weeks and we were notified.. then we applied for the K1.

Well its all about tracking your case.

You don´t need to call USCIS cause you can check your case online.

But after USCIS finish their part you can´t keep track anymore and it sucks lol.

So if you have your case# (thats why I call)you can track it online at the NVC.

Of course there is no need to call other people call every day, but if you wanna keep track of your case then I think a call is appropriate

K1 VISA

07/14/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

07/21/16....Delivered to Lewisville, TX

07/22/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

07/28/16....NOA1 hard copy

09/01/16....NOA2 Text and Email

09/06/16....NOA2 hard copy

11/15/16....Medical in Munich

11/21/16....Interview in Frankfurt

12/06/16....Visa in hand

01/04/17....Arriving in Chicago

02/10/17....Wedding

AOS

02/11/17....I-485 -EAD and AP sent

02/13/17....Check cashed

02/13/17....NOA1 E-Notification

02/19/17....NOA1 Hard copy

03/06/17....RFIE

03/10/17....RFIE sent back

03/10/17....Biometrics letter

03/20/17....Biometrics appointment

04/28/17....EAD New Card Ordered

05/02/17....EAD Mailed

05/03/17....AP NOA Mail recieved

05/05/17....EAD AP Combo Card in Mail

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview Sheduled

XX/XX/XX....AOS Interview

Timeline

Well its all about tracking your case.

You don´t need to call USCIS cause you can check your case online.

But after USCIS finish their part you can´t keep track anymore and it sucks lol.

So if you have your case# (thats why I call)you can track it online at the NVC.

Of course there is no need to call other people call every day, but if you wanna keep track of your case then I think a call is appropriate

Yes, but they contact you and give you this number when they are ready... they must go crazy with everyone calling them..

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Timeline

Yes, but they contact you and give you this number when they are ready... they must go crazy with everyone calling them..

I got the number within about 10 days to 2 weeks to track my case.. i never needed to call them and, in fact, i was told NOT to call them by my immigration attorney unless more than four weeks had passed. I received an email from them with my tracking number.

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Timeline

Sorry about bad news but maybe you still get back together, it all depends what do you feel for each other. With my fiance we did go apart but came back again and much better, stronger and much more trust and support both of us. It was not easy and I understand you, please, be strong and think, don't cancel your fiance(e) visa yet, take your time, give time to yourself, you still have time and can cancel it later

Tasha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.