Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Just for timeline assessment purposes, I just got back from work and I got my hard copy NOA2 in the mail.

NOA1- July 7

NOA2- August 30

Hard Copy NOA2- September 3.

I wish everyone speedy approvals, especially those with NOA1 date of first week of July because waiting really sucks. They have waited since the beginning of July. Have a good weekend y'all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got our NOA 2 hardcopy in the mail today :D

NOA 1: 07/19

NOA 2: 08/30

NOA 2 hardcopy: 09/03

ROC

04/27/19 - Application sent (I-751)

04/29/19 - Application arrived at USCIS (TX P.O. Box)

05/06/19 - Received NOA1 and extension letter in the mail (dated as received on 04/30 and emitted on 05/03)

07/12/19 - Changed Address with USCIS (IN to CA)

10/16/19 - Biometrics Appointment

03/09/20 - Case Transferred to NBC

03/25/20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

03/15/21 - Infopass Appointmet to get I-551 stamp

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N400 + I751) 

NATURALIZATION

09/29/20 - Filed application online (N-400)

10/05/20 - Received physical copy of NOA1

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N-400 + I-751)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Yes, waiting since July 6th here. :clock:

Hang in there Allison. You know while I was waiting for my NOA2 and surprisingly saw a couple of approvals before mine, my only consolation always was that we all have unique cases and I am very unlikely to be affected by anyone's approval. Hey, look at my beneficiaries country- atleast not that much cases here on VJ. And this goes for all desperately waiting. Wait time will also vary at these respective embassies. For example, I have read someone from turkey from the June filers forum say that the wait time in Turkey is really long. The person said he or she may even have to wait till December or January to get an interview date. Maybe it was exaggerated but just know in the end, there are different unique variables including the degree of difficulty as some of these embassies are located in "high visa fraud" countries. The London embassy as you know is supposedly "very easy", people say and I believe. So, while it's very frustrating to wait and I'm not even trying to down play that feeling, just know that circumstances will differ. Hey, your fiancé might even make it here way early regardless of the NOA2 date. So cheer up and hang in there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hehe I hope so! :luv:

Tasha and Allison, Got my fingers crossed for you guys!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Guys, whenever you are pissed off with your NOA2 waiting have a look on my timeline or watch some of my march fillers fellows. Was the worst month for us lol. Now the whole process it's a lot faster. You should all be excited and thankful getting your NOA2 in less than 3 months when the timeframe is like 5-6 months.

Good luck to all of you and happy journey !

AOS - PENDING

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Hi all, I've been away from my beloved forum for couple days , due to no internet in my country Gabon, as there was some political conflicts after the presidential elections. The protest turned into a fight between police and protesters , couple deads...thank God everything is back to normal. And I'm fine too..hahha.

I'm so happy to be back and see lot of approvals, lot of stress too from those who haven't get theirs...and some frustrations too haha...congrats to all of you guys who got your approvals. And those like me who haven't get theirs yet....be strong and patient, keep faith, sooner or later, we will get an answer. Happy to be back!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats to all the recently approved!!! I get excited and hope that everytime I see a July filer approved it's one of us!!!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend! I hope the rest of us still waiting hear some news soon! Fingers crossed!

We got NOA1 on the 15th of July...we are still waiting for the second letter (or request of evidence)...but our day is not really moving forward in California...I'm based in UK. I'm already planning to put a plan for embassy paperwork etc...so many things to do! I wish you all to be lucky this week! And hopefully UK cases will be approved soon!

Edited by Peanut1411

Timeline

We got NOA1 on the 15th of July...we are still waiting for the second letter (or request of evidence)...but our day is not really moving forward in California...I'm based in UK. I'm already planning to put a plan for embassy paperwork etc...so many things to do! I wish you all to be lucky this week! And hopefully UK cases will be approved soon!

I wish you luck and a very soon approval

Tasha

sooo loong weekend! I wish time moves faster and we all approved moving fast too

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

When we first filed ours back in 1999,even though I understand 100% that feeling. My advice, step away from here and relax, check in once in a while but don't become consumed with frustration. It will happen, nobody knows when. We were told to wait 60 to 90 days before even thinking about the 'what's happening' stage. It's a process and the NVC deal with all visas from all over, so it's not country specific. Some officers may be dealing with more complex cases in their pile which yours may be waiting in, who knows? Some work quicker than others, some just simply take longer.

Never ever compare your case to others or think the CSC processing times here on VJ are accurate. It's not. It's quite the standard now to receive a NOA2 or RFE within 3 months of NOA1 but you can always be an exception.

If 40 days for a NOA already stresses you out in the K1 process, good luck keeping yourself calm during AOS -> ROC -> Naturalization :lol: K1 is just a joke.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Never ever compare your case to others or think the CSC processing times here on VJ are accurate. It's not. It's quite the standard now to receive a NOA2 or RFE within 3 months of NOA1 but you can always be an exception.

If 40 days for a NOA already stresses you out in the K1 process, good luck keeping yourself calm during AOS -> ROC -> Naturalization :lol: K1 is just a joke.

Keep it to your self, don't stress out, NOA2 will comes people!!!! enjoy every seconds in life, enjoy holiday, enjoy weekend. :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.