BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi guys, we got our i 129f approved. Any idea when to call for case number?

Congratulation !! You can allow 10days but there is no harm calling anytime you wish. Our noa2 was 9/01 and nvc received 9/14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

the first thing is to call NVC to ask if they received your file from USCIS, once they do they will assign a number to your file and you will have to call them again to get this number.

from now on I think the USCIS status will never change and useless to keep checking :)

once you have the NVC number you can start tracking online the status of your file : AT NVC, in transit and ready.

if in transit this is where you can look for your file thru dhl tracking system :)

for Switzerland I was able to contact the doctor directly and have appointment even before my file was in transit, I paid his fees, and got the form filled up in a sealed envelop.

for what I understood for Switzerland is that they will email me the packet 3 but mail me the packet 4 (interview date)

good luck :)

Thanks for this man, I'll book my medical today and get my fiancé to call the NVC over the next day or two.

For some reason it's still not giving him the option to upload a photo to the DS-160. Does anyone know what page it's on so I can tell him. He said he got all the way to the electronic signature page.

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Done our medical today. Had to take 3 shots which cost 44$ and medical fee was 127$ (total= 171$ for me) and my son had to take 5 shots which cost 57$ + medical fee of 92$ (total= 149$ for my son)

Done our medical today. Had to take 3 shots which cost 44$ and medical fee was 127$ (total= 171$ for me) and my son had to take 5 shots which cost 57$ + medical fee of 92$ (total= 149$ for my son)

The medical fee in the Philippines is roughly $250 but includes any necessary vaccines, I thought that was rather expensive, especially since that is what my fiancé makes in a month as well as it is a mass physical not private. Yuni has hers on Friday and does not even have an appointment, they are first come first served it seems rather disorganized.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

The medical fee in the Philippines is roughly $250 but includes any necessary vaccines, I thought that was rather expensive, especially since that is what my fiancé makes in a month as well as it is a mass physical not private. Yuni has hers on Friday and does not even have an appointment, they are first come first served it seems rather disorganized.

Consider yourselves lucky, the medical in Dublin costs more than 400, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Consider yourselves lucky, the medical in Dublin costs more than 400, it's absolutely ridiculous.

And about the same in switzerland ... ;) and i got lucky that all my shots were up to date ;)

Timeline

Here in Nepal we had to take medical appointment ahead which is quite easy. They said we have medical on 19 and 21 September. When we went on 19th Sep. It wasnt actually .was only my son's skin test (took almost 15mins only) and called on 21 september (today). I was worried abt medical and vaccine fee ever since i saw some guy in vj said it cost 450$ for him. When I called IOM to schedule medical appointment and asked abt the medical fee they said around 220$ for me and around 200$ for my son including vaccines but it cost less than that 320$ for both of us. Took 2hours to complete our medical exam and vaccine and tomorrow have to go to pick up its report.

Timeline

Really?? Why its so expensive for the same shots and medical !! Yes thats ridiculous

costs are relative, the cost in the Philippines is more than her monthly salary and a comparable physical from a local doctor is roughly $15 plus the cost of needed vaccines, by having these exclusive contracts they artificially inflate the costs of the embassy required medical is 1500% of what's available on the economy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

costs are relative, the cost in the Philippines is more than her monthly salary and a comparable physical from a local doctor is roughly $15 plus the cost of needed vaccines, by having these exclusive contracts they artificially inflate the costs of the embassy required medical is 1500% of what's available on the economy.

Notice just went out. Beginning oct.1 price of physical in Philippines is going up to 16,042.50 php from 11,300 php. My fiance is also going on the 29th. So it looks like we both are getting in just under the wire.

Loren and Arthesa

From "Love"

The like force has the passion over all his nature. It expands the sentiment; it makes the clown gentle, and gives the coward heart. Into the most pitiful and abject it will infuse a heart and courage to defy the world, so only it have the countenance of the beloved object. In giving him to another, it still more gives him to himself. He is a new man, with new perceptions, new and keener purposes, and a religious solemnity of character and aims. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Notice just went out. Beginning oct.1 price of physical in Philippines is going up to 16,042.50 php from 11,300 php. My fiance is also going on the 29th. So it looks like we both are getting in just under the wire.

if it wasn't such a cattle call I would not mind the cost as much, but glad I am missing the increase as I have 2 to pay for

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Oh my goodness. :/ It sounds like price gouging. in Australia it's going to be A$480 so I'm with you Dublin and Switzerland.

About the NVC, it really takes on average exactly two weeks +\- 1 or 2 days. No need to panic, you're still in the normal time frame. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.