fitleo

June 2016 I-130 filers

711 posts in this topic

i received email from NVC yesterday and told me that they are trying to find interview schedule for us and we didn't have documents missed. so they just told me that we must prepare for interview.

And today NVC sent me another email and told me that my interview schedule will be on June 20. im so happy.. i cant wait to see my husband.

for those who didnt receive good news yet please keep praying and stay positive..

good luck everyone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, corry90 said:

i received email from NVC yesterday and told me that they are trying to find interview schedule for us and we didn't have documents missed. so they just told me that we must prepare for interview.

And today NVC sent me another email and told me that my interview schedule will be on June 20. im so happy.. i cant wait to see my husband.

for those who didnt receive good news yet please keep praying and stay positive..

good luck everyone

Congrats!! When did you send in your package to the NVC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Congratulations @corry90!!! 🎉 Your news bring me a lot of hope. 

Fellow NVC fillers: for

those of you who got expedited when your case reaches the consulate: how did you do it??? We sent a letter to NVC and got rejected, but I see many here in the forum got accepted. What's the wining procedure? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That's fantastic news!  Congrats to you and your family! :D

Hi youngRL hope you would be doing great..! Actually i need your help, i just received call from Immigration Officials they confirmed my address twice, and they said we think there is some problem with the address, then i checked my record file in I-130 in address i have made a typographical mistake, in street name and number I wrote address........... Bolingbrook, then city Chicago, while Bolingbrook is itself a city..! My PD is june 17, 2016 and its been 11months almost not any adjudication yet..! Now what should i do please suggestion needed..! 

Best regards

Edited by Bonbon786

Form I-130 sent ------------ 06/17/2016

NOA1 (Email) ------------ 06/23/2016

NOA1 Hardcopy Received ------------ 06/27/2016

:clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

Hi youngRL hope you would be doing great..! Actually i need your help, i just received call from Immigration Officials they confirmed my address twice, and they said we think there is some problem with the address, then i checked my record file in I-130 in address i have made a typographical mistake, in street name and number I wrote address........... Bolingbrook, then city Chicago, while Bolingbrook is itself a city..! My PD is june 17, 2016 and its been 11months almost not any adjudication yet..! Now what should i do please suggestion needed..! 

Best regards

Hi there, I'm sorry you're having trouble, but I'm not a lawyer or an expert so I'm not sure what advice to give you.  When they called did you give them the correct address?  I think there are change of address forms you can submit in the event that you move while in the middle of the immigration process.  Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm just a regular person going through the immigration process as well.

USCIS

I-130 sent (Phoenix Lockbox): June 04, 2016

NOA1 received: June 10, 2016

Transferred from Nebraska to Texas: October 20, 2016

NOA2 received: December 14, 2016

NVC

Case number assigned: January 06, 2017

Timeline

Hi there, I'm sorry you're having trouble, but I'm not a lawyer or an expert so I'm not sure what advice to give you.  When they called did you give them the correct address?  I think there are change of address forms you can submit in the event that you move while in the middle of the immigration process.  Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm just a regular person going through the immigration process as well.

Thanks for writing..! But you have good knowledge to suggest the right solution..! Yes they asked address twice and i just gave them a correct address then she said ok there was an issue with your address..! Now what you suggest should i just submit a request to change of address? Or they will change it by their self after confirmation?

Maybe you remember me or not,  you guided my to switch my forum to CR-1 to F-2A. :)

Stat blessed

Thanks for writing..! But you have good knowledge to suggest the right solution..! Yes they asked address twice and i just gave them a correct address then she said ok there was an issue with your address..! Now what you suggest should i just submit a request to change of address? Or they will change it by their self after confirmation?

Maybe you remember me or not,  you guided my to switch my forum to CR-1 to F-2A. :)

Stat blessed

If they confirmed the address on the phone then maybe it's alright.  Maybe you should submit the form with the correct address just to make sure they have it on file.  I'm sorry, I don't have answers for how something like this would work or what they will do on their end.  You may want to submit your question as its own thread and more knowledgeable users can assist you.

USCIS

I-130 sent (Phoenix Lockbox): June 04, 2016

NOA1 received: June 10, 2016

Transferred from Nebraska to Texas: October 20, 2016

NOA2 received: December 14, 2016

NVC

Case number assigned: January 06, 2017

Timeline
On 5/7/2017 at 10:01 PM, YoungRL said:

If they confirmed the address on the phone then maybe it's alright.  Maybe you should submit the form with the correct address just to make sure they have it on file.  I'm sorry, I don't have answers for how something like this would work or what they will do on their end.  You may want to submit your question as its own thread and more knowledgeable users can assist you.

Thanks for your help..! 

Today i just called again to USCIS, they said submit online form AR-11 change of address..! With correction, i have submitted as per their suggestion..! Now let see what happen..! Will let you know if it's effective..! 

Stay blessed..! 

Dear people

We finally got approved! 

I'm so giddy that I can't elaborate and just wanted to share with you all. 

Once I collect myself I will write to you how it all went down.  345 days later but we got it

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU ADVICE. It helped a lot 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
47 minutes ago, fitleo said:

Dear people

We finally got approved! 

Once I collect myself I will write to you how it all went down.  345 days later but we got it

Congratulations!!!!

So happy to hear this. You have been waiting for so long.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi everyone! 

Our 11 week mark was May 15th and TODAY (at 1:50 am) we received an email from NVC. The 11 weeks are real!! Sadly it's a checklist. I knew this would happen, as 2-3 after we posted our package it came to my mind that I should have included the -now requested- document... Oh well! 

My my question for those of you who got the same is: after NVC receives the document, will we have to wait another 11 weeks?? Or do they review it as they get it? Does anyone know? 

And also, should we send a request to expedite (aka applicant readiness) along with the document? 

I wished there were happy news... 😌 At least there's been some movement!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 5/11/2017 at 8:44 AM, fitleo said:

Dear people

We finally got approved! 

congrats! i am so happy for you, i was thinking about your case and i came to the thread to check it and wow, i hope next steps will be faster for your family

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
9 hours ago, maolga said:

Hi everyone! 

Our 11 week mark was May 15th and TODAY (at 1:50 am) we received an email from NVC. The 11 weeks are real!! Sadly it's a checklist. I knew this would happen, as 2-3 after we posted our package it came to my mind that I should have included the -now requested- document... Oh well! 

My my question for those of you who got the same is: after NVC receives the document, will we have to wait another 11 weeks?? Or do they review it as they get it? Does anyone know? 

And also, should we send a request to expedite (aka applicant readiness) along with the document? 

I wished there were happy news... 😌 At least there's been some movement!!! 

Sorry but after the checklist, clock will restart unfortunately, i don't know about the expedite

may i ask you what the checklist was about?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.