KTEAM

N-400 June 2016 Filer

828 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

From time to time, DHS site encounters a glitch. The workaround after you entered the one time pass code and redirected back, type in the following URL on your browser, https://my.uscis.gov/account/customer.

It should bring you to your portal.

The portal is currently unavailable. Did anyone encounter the same difficulty?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Folks - Could you please update mine to the list. Didn't want to mess up the overall formatting. I do have IOE number and based on some posts here tried calling the customer service but was not transferred to L2 officer. The rep just asked me to be patient and wait for the notification to come! How did you guys reach a L2 officer?

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
================================
UserName............|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd.|NOA.|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
Kats22..................|04/19/09|06/06|06/09|06/10|06/30/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Francisco, CA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

From time to time, DHS site encounters a glitch. The workaround after you entered the one time pass code and redirected back, type in the following URL on your browser, https://my.uscis.gov/account/customer.

I just checked it still does the same thing it just redirects to my.uscis.gov even after adding /account/customer. So how to check the case status

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi guys

I just checked my account and still doesn't work. 3 times already sent me one time password and show Error.Did somebody have same problem?

Edited by beatka1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi guys

I just checked my account and still doesn't work. 3 times already sent me one time password and show Error.Did somebody have same problem?

I also have been unable to log in to my account for the last few days.

I enter the one-time password and then nothing happens, it just hangs....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Try account/link...that works for me.

@German-American and beatka1

Did you guys try the workaround methods above? How about using different browsers?

We have no problem accessing our account.

Filed: Timeline

I spoke with first level support last week before the USCIS update posted few days ago to inquire about the N-400 processing time of phoenix field office. That person said, as of july 14th the processing was done for Oct 27th 2015, later (couple days after calling) the website was updated and as of June 30th, processing is done for Dec 16th. Which means Phoenix field office taking about 6 months to process N-400.

I am just wondering does it even worth to speak with first level support personnel at USCIS? Clearly the person on phone give me wrong information. When i asked to speak with 2nd level support, he flat out denied to transfer me to second level and advised to check back in a month?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I also spoke with Officer 1 yesterday. First one was speaking super fast usual staff. He told me that San Antonio, TX office is working on January 12th cases so I have to wait at least 4 more months and I have to call them if I wait more than 4 months witch sounds ridiculous.

Almost immediately I spoke with another Officer 1. He spoke much better than the first one. He told me that they still do the background check and as soon as it is done they will send my case to San Antonio, TX office and after that that office will send me a letter for the interview. He also said that that office is working on January 12th cases and eventually I have to wait a little bit for my interview. But he also said that because I have those new case numbers IOE I would be able to print my letter as soon as it is available in my online account. He never told me call us again after 4 months like the previous Officer 1.

K-1
02/14/2012 - Mailed I-129F
10/22/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved
10/25/2012 - Visa Received
11/03/2012 - US Entry (Washington DC - Dulles International Airport)
11/07/2012 - Married

AOS - (Approved - 9 2/3 months or 291 days)
11/09/2012 - Sent AOS documents: I-485, I-765 and I-131 - USCIS Chicago, IL
11/27/2012 - Biometrics completed
01/14/2013 - I-765 and I-131 approved

08/31/2013 - Received Welcome Notice for Permanent resident status in the United States - August 27, 2013
ROC
06/01/2015 - Sent I-751 - USCIS California Service Center
06/05/2015 - Check cashed
06/13/2015 - ASC Appointment Notice (received on 06/18/20015)
06/29/2015 - 12:00 pm - Biometrics appointment - Done
06/30/2015 - NOA received - NOA date 06/03/2015
12/23/2015 - New GC ordered
01/02/2016 - New GC delivered

N-400
05/31/2016 - Sent N-400 to Dallas, TX Lockbox; Field Office - San Antonio, TX

06/03/2016 - NOA

06/03/2016 - Credit card payment accepted

06/10/2016 - online account NOA in the mail and account created

06/11/2016 - NOA (application received & in process)in mail

07/12/2016 - Biometrics appointment

04/17/2017 - Interview - San Francisco, CA

05/04/2017 - Oath Ceremony - Oakland, CA -> a US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

So I just checked my account on line and it looked like I have been scheduled for an interview. I will have to wait to get home to see when the interview date is.

On August 15, 2016, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*xxxxxxxxxxx.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

So I just checked my account on line and it looked like I have been scheduled for an interview. I will have to wait to get home to see when the interview date is.

On August 15, 2016, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*xxxxxxxxxxx.

Good luck to you!

Good luck Jarta on your interview.

This is a clear example on how the uscis have no rules what so ever and the applications are processed randomly. My priority date was June 03 which is before Jarta's priority date and i was put in line on July 29th and yet Jarta got an interview before me. not only that Jarta got their interview rescheduled and still got an appointment before i did. we have the same field office (Denver) :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.