FherJess

60 days since they received RFE evidence

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good afternoon,

My husband filed his AOS on Jaiary 4, 216 and in Fenruary received an RFE.

We sent back what was requested and the online ISCIS updates says they've received it - March 4, 2016 - and still we are here waiting (im)patiently.

When do we start to worry? Should we worry? Its been a little over 60 days since they've received it so I'm not sure what's taking so long.

Anyone in this same situation?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know how you feel. We sent our RFE response to USCIS for our waiver and it was received March 25. We haven't heard a word since then. Done an inquiry and had our congressman involved too. Nothing still.

Timeline

I know how you feel. We sent our RFE response to USCIS for our waiver and it was received March 25. We haven't heard a word since then. Done an inquiry and had our congressman involved too. Nothing still.

I'm wondering if that should be our next step, an inquiry.

I hope you hear something back soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

We also had an RFE and replied in December last year. It took them over five months after that to take any action on our case.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good afternoon,

We sent back what was requested and the online ISCIS updates says they've received it - March 4, 2016 - and still we are here waiting (im)patiently.

When do we start to worry? Should we worry? Its been a little over 60 days since they've received it so I'm not sure what's taking so long.

I recommend speaking to customer services and asking for tier 2 just to see what is happening with ur case

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

Timeline

I recommend speaking to customer services and asking for tier 2 just to see what is happening with ur case

Thank you! I think this is what we are going to do.

I'm hoping they don't give us the whole "you're within the timeframe" excuse.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you! I think this is what we are going to do.

I'm hoping they don't give us the whole "you're within the timeframe" excuse.

i dont think they will say that

only if its under 75 days they might

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

i dont think they will say that

only if its under 75 days they might

Actually that depends on how far along (or behind) their local office is with the processing goal. Our local office is taking about six months and I had to wait until last week Monday before I could submit a service request for our November 2nd application. Some offices are really fast while others are way behind.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Timeline

We also had an RFE and replied in December last year. It took them over five months after that to take any action on our case.

Oh wow :( I'm hoping it doesn't get to that point for us. June 4th will be 3 months since they've received the RFE response.

Oh wow :( I'm hoping it doesn't get to that point for us. June 4th will be 3 months since they've received the RFE response.

If it's any consolation, I send my RFE response back and it was confirmed delivered by USPS on December 26th. USCIS still haven't even acknowledged receipt of it, despite numerous calls to the them. Nearly 5 months now since I sent the RFE, and nearly six months since any update on my case :clock:

N400 Naturalization

Applied - 07/21/2022

NOA - 07/21/2022

Biometrics - Re-used

Interview - 11/03/2022 (Passed!)

Oath Ceremony - 11/08/2022

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The same thing with me,got an RFE last feb.As of Mar.23 response to USCIS request was received.Until now, that is still the current status.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Good afternoon,

Hi, I hope things wen forward for you; so, any updates? I am in the same boat! -Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, I hope things wen forward for you; so, any updates? I am in the same boat! -Thanks

My husband finally received news this past Saturday via mail. We have our interview June 29th!!

It was a surprise because I have been checking the status online and even today it still shows they received the RFE response! Weird! I say keep your eyes glued to your email and mail. Good luck and I hope you hear something soon!

Timeline

Hi there,my status is still the same it is more than 70 days since they received my RFE response.

Hello! This past Saturday June 11, my husband received the letter in the mail saying our interview is June 29th. Online USCIS still shows they received our RFE response.

I hope you hear something soon. Keep an eye out for any mail and email as well!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.