vbtwo

I-751 May 2016 Filers

1,738 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, zoomzoom1980 said:

Status changed today to "card in produce" , received email and text!.

Approval date: 5/3/17

Letter arrived : 5/8/17

Website changed : 5/11/17

NOA date : 5/16/16

I think I will have it by the end of the month....

Its coming May filers... 

Congratulations! :)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Got my notification yesterday. It was dated 05/05/2017, exactly a yearly after i filed that my condition had been removed. So happy after the long wait. 

For those May 2016 filers and before who are still expecting theirs i would say gang in there guys yours is coming.

My big thanks to VJ for the valuable service that you provide and to fellow forumites as i call you guys for the ideas you guys provide to all. 

I never had any interviews apart fromthe one at had at the US London Embassy to get my K-1. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
11 hours ago, cazzers said:

Mine was a different issue I believe, it always told me to retry. So i found another topic on this and you only need to fill out the required information, the ones with the *. I filled everything out, that's why it didn't work. Have my infopass scheduled for the 17th.

My appointment is on May 23rd. Still no news about I-751 after 371 days. 

Hello, 

I'm sharing on this forum for the first time. Approval letter was received on May 6th from the VSC for a same-sex marriage (NOA: May 17, 2016). 

Status on the USCIS website was updated on May 11th: 

"On May 11, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ###############, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to ....."

Edited by PL1983

On May 12, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ##############.

Happy Friday to everyone! 

So after checking our mail and website for the past two weeks the website status finally change to "New Card being Produced"!! yayyy the wait is over! NOA date 5/6/16. Appreciate all the support on this website! You guys have been great! I didn't check the mail box the past two days, but the letter must be there as well. :D

Edited by Pilou

372 days after mailing my i-751, I've finally received my notice of approval today!! Thanks for your assistance throughout the process, VJ family. Best of luck to everyone still awaiting their decision letters. 

Hey everyone i got my letter of approval today saying my application for removal of Conditions is approved! And i should recieve it in the mail with 60 days! Thanks all! And i am praying all get their green card.

21 minutes ago, Summer knight said:

Hey everyone i got my letter of approval today saying my application for removal of Conditions is approved! And i should recieve it in the mail with 60 days! Thanks all! And i am praying all get their green card.

Congrats guys! I'm still waiting on mine. 🙃

Timeline
14 hours ago, RRM said:

My appointment is on May 23rd. Still no news about I-751 after 371 days. 

359 days of waiting here.

I'm the Beneficiary
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline
14 hours ago, PL1983 said:

Hello, 

I'm sharing on this forum for the first time. Approval letter was received on May 6th from the VSC for a same-sex marriage (NOA: May 17, 2016). 

Status on the USCIS website was updated on May 11th: 

"On May 11, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ###############, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to ....."

12 hours ago, ariastark said:

On May 12, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number ##############.

Happy Friday to everyone! 

8 hours ago, Pilou said:

So after checking our mail and website for the past two weeks the website status finally change to "New Card being Produced"!! yayyy the wait is over! NOA date 5/6/16. Appreciate all the support on this website! You guys have been great! I didn't check the mail box the past two days, but the letter must be there as well. :D

1 hour ago, beardeddreamer said:

372 days after mailing my i-751, I've finally received my notice of approval today!! Thanks for your assistance throughout the process, VJ family. Best of luck to everyone still awaiting their decision letters. 

40 minutes ago, Summer knight said:

Congrats guys! I am really happy to see that VSC is finally moving along :)

I'm the Beneficiary

I have received the RFE - request for additional evidence as well from VSC after a year - annoying thing is that the most of the evidence they have asked for I had already provided but apparently it was not sufficient! not sure how long will this take now. they have given a deadline up to 4th Aug-17.

Some of the information they have asked for is not making any sense to me- I would appreciate if someone can help me understand:

- Children as a result of marriage- we don't have any children for now, does it mean we have a weaker case?? apparently thats on of the things they have asked for.

- Evidence that you have resided together either mortgage or lease- we have been living at father in law place so have none- what should I provide?

- Evidence that you and your spouse have made estate. health and financial arrangements with each other:

a will, a trust or durable power of attorney affirmed by atleast 2 people. not sure what am I suppose to provide? do I need to get a will drawn up now?

- Affadivt from 3rd parties- we had provided 3 of these before- does it mean they didnt accept them? do we now need to ask different people? can family members provide that? 

the letter states that they may wave interview requirement if sufficient evidence is not provided. does it mean that the interview is highly likely? not that It bothers me but I have travel plans and may not be around so it's causing lot of headache/stress.

your commments/suggestions will b greatly appreciated. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.