Bringing Child to USA

46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

I perfectly understand why you want to do what you say here..... some people are just this way.... I only don't understand why you are talking about it here............

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol:

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
As well as retirement accounts, future family inheritance, off shore bank accounts and his next three born children... go for the whole shebang.....

ok my lawyer will try, but we only married for few months - around 5.

wish me well :devil:

You might be in trouble because 6 months seems to be the magic number

ummm....worst attempt at trolling I've seen so far....the broken english isn't even believable.....Troll, oops Susana, please type the question in Italian since you say you are Italian...

Non me ne importa un cavolo! E cosi stupido che non riusciva a capirlo Hahahaha. Mia systema funziona

Edited:

Non me ne importa un cavolo! è così stupido che non è riuscito a capirlo Hahahaha. La mia sistema funziona

08-16-2007: Husband arrives in Chicago

10-13-2007: AOS package sent

10-24-2007: Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP

Hello,

I need some very much needed help. I come to USA from Bari, Italy in April 2006 to be with my American husband. We do DCF for me to come to states. In June 2006 I go home for 2 week vacation, in July 2006 I go home again and no come back. I no like my new husband very much. In 2007 I give birth to son in Bari. I don't know if it is husband baby or boyfriend baby BUT now I want to return to USA with baby for better life and maybe child support. My husband start divorce proceeding last year against me because I no come back.

My question is: Can I return to states after long absence? (although less than a year?) Oh I forgot my 2yr green card in states too. My husband told me he would file with USCIS to withraw support. Can I bring my baby with me? how long is wait and what is procedure? does baby need visa? is my visa in passport still good to return?

Thanks

Susana

I no care. Maybe he is father, maybe Italian boyfriend is father. I want divorce and law saying I can have 1/2 of everything his and money support too, that is your state law and I just follow it. Then I bring my brothers here and my BF, and we live much better than in Italy! and maybe I buy villa in Italy, who knows...

I now waiting for embassy to give citizenship for baby and I am coming to USA.

I no have my Green Card, forgot it in states, but I have my SS card and marraige certificate, hope this is good enough to re-enter.

Susana

Its quite funny how you're trying to infuse an Italian "accent" in your posts. :lol: Your original post's very first sentence sounds very much like English is your first language. "I need some very much needed help?" Yet by the third sentence you try to sound like a foreign language is your mother tongue: "We do DCF for me to come to states."

For someone who's second post starts w/ "I no care" (sounds "accented"), but then uses an acronym like BF (boyfriend) which is easy for someone who speaks English primarily, but sounds fake if you are who you pretend to be...an Italian. Been trolling lately? :whistle:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Hello,

I need some very much needed help. I come to USA from Bari, Italy in April 2006 to be with my American husband. We do DCF for me to come to states. In June 2006 I go home for 2 week vacation, in July 2006 I go home again and no come back. I no like my new husband very much. In 2007 I give birth to son in Bari. I don't know if it is husband baby or boyfriend baby BUT now I want to return to USA with baby for better life and maybe child support. My husband start divorce proceeding last year against me because I no come back.

My question is: Can I return to states after long absence? (although less than a year?) Oh I forgot my 2yr green card in states too. My husband told me he would file with USCIS to withraw support. Can I bring my baby with me? how long is wait and what is procedure? does baby need visa? is my visa in passport still good to return?

Thanks

Susana

I no care. Maybe he is father, maybe Italian boyfriend is father. I want divorce and law saying I can have 1/2 of everything his and money support too, that is your state law and I just follow it. Then I bring my brothers here and my BF, and we live much better than in Italy! and maybe I buy villa in Italy, who knows...

I no have my Green Card, forgot it in states, but I have my SS card and marraige certificate, hope this is good enough to re-enter.

Susana

Its quite funny how you're trying to infuse an Italian "accent" in your posts. :lol: Your original post's very first sentence sounds very much like English is your first language. "I need some very much needed help?" Yet by the third sentence you try to sound like a foreign language is your mother tongue: "We do DCF for me to come to states."

For someone who's second post starts w/ "I no care" (sounds "accented"), but then uses an acronym like BF (boyfriend) which is easy for someone who speaks English primarily, but sounds fake if you are who you pretend to be...an Italian. Been trolling lately? :whistle:

Hogy Van! Paula and Minya....hahahahaha, that is Madgjar

but I probably spell Madgjar wrong, so I no noting of Hungarian people by your rule, do you still eat sweet and salty foods? Is Puskas still hero there? he is football legend, ops but I spell Madjar wrong so I am not suppose to know this

I think you are 2 girl trolls....mama mia

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
Hello,

Thanks

Susana

Susana

but I probably spell Madgjar wrong, so I no noting of Hungarian people by your rule, do you still eat sweet and salty foods? Is Puskas still hero there? he is football legend, ops but I spell Madjar wrong so I am not suppose to know this

You desreve to go to jail!

You will never enter with that ####### child, he must sign something and get it notorized for the Embassy. Do you think the folks there are stupid and will take your word that he is the father??? A birth certifaicate with his name is not enough, they put down anyone's name you tell them to.

Oh what tangled web's we weave.....

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ummm your forgetting that some actual Immigration Officers actually read posts here on VJ.

Hope they see this loser and ban her for life. :angry:

A Lily & A Rose...Together Forever !

April 28th INTERVIEW DATE !!!!!!!! APPROVED

June 30th Arrived in my Sweeties Arms !!

August 4th.2005 Our Wedding

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Sept 28th recieved NOA for AOS

Nov.05/05 recieved Biometrics letter

Nov.17th Biometrics Appt.

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

Nov. 25th/05 recieved EAD card

Nov.30th. recieved AP Papers in mail

Dec. 08th/05 Recieved Snail mail letter for AOS Interview Feb 15th 7:40 AM.

Feb. 15th. /06 AOS Interview SUCCESS !!!! no more to deal with for another 2 yrs!

Feb. 27th./06 Recieved Greencard in the mail

August 4th/06 Our First Wedding Anniversary !!

Feb. 8th 08 Sent in Packet to remove conditions

Feb 23rd 08 Recieve NOA letter stating they are extending my Greencard for another year.

March 11th 08 biometrics appt.

May 29th 08 recieved email stating Card production ordered

June 7th 2008 10 yr card recieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol this woman is crazy and things like these make it hard for legit people like us who love there family and a dont think they will let her back in the country that easy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ummm your forgetting that some actual Immigration Officers actually read posts here on VJ.

Hope they see this loser and ban her for life. :angry:

lol :lol: Is she ok? I wonder where she is right now? :wacko:

Hello,

Thanks

Susana

First of all..you're out of status already and also you aren't sure whose the father of your baby :unsure: (hinampak ka dai) get a paternity test. You can bring your child if that's child of your husband.

Edited by SJ

Hello,

Thanks

Susana

I no care. Maybe he is father, maybe Italian boyfriend is father. I want divorce and law saying I can have 1/2 of everything his and money support too, that is your state law and I just follow it. Then I bring my brothers here and my BF, and we live much better than in Italy! and maybe I buy villa in Italy, who knows... You can't get your husband money without you coming in USA.

I now waiting for embassy to give citizenship for baby and I am coming to USA. (The Embassy can't give citizenship to your baby [Parternity test required] without your husband)

You can't enter in US without Greencard or Visa.

Susana

You desreve to go to jail!

You will never enter with that ####### child, he must sign something and get it notorized for the Embassy. Do you think the folks there are stupid and will take your word that he is the father??? A birth certifaicate with his name is not enough, they put down anyone's name you tell them to.

Oh what tangled web's we weave.....

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Good way to 'bump' the member status. Just post nothing in a nothing thread many times. Right??? :no:

• 07/17/07 Returned from two months in China. All K1 documents 'in hand'.
  • 07/19/07 Completed preparation of I-129F & associated documentation. Mailed it.
  • 08/03/07 Received NOA1 from the CSC.
  • 12/13/07 Received NOA2 from the CSC.
  • 01/23/08 NVC sent our case to U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China.
  • 03/31/08 U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China received, issued case number.
  • 04/05/08 P3 received.
  • 04/06/08 P3 sent.
  • 05/01/08 P4 received.
  • 05/12/08 Flight to China.
  • 06/23/08 Interview at U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou China- PINK.
  • 06/25/08 K1 & K2 visas received.
  • 07/09/08 We all arrive in America, Chicago POE
  • 08/06/08 Fiancee receives SSN (req. for marriage in our state)
  • 08/08/08 Married
  • 09/01/08 Moved into new house. AR-11's filed for wife & son.
  • 09/19/08 AOS / EAD package mailed.
  • 09/25/08 AOS / EAD NOAs.
  • 10/02/08 Biometrics letters.
  • 10/16/08 Biometrics taken.
  • 10/17/08 Case transferred to CSC.
  • 12/08/08 EADs approved / EAD cards issued.
  • 03/05/09 AOS approved.
  • 03/12/09 Green Cards received.
  • 09/17/10 Application for Lifting Conditions Mailed.
  • 10/04/10 NOA1
  • 10/19/10 Biometrics Taken.
  • 01/07/11 Removal of Conditions Approved
  • 02/26/12 Still Happily Married & Doing Well

4983700_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wacko::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.