dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Of course!! you have to continue calling, there is not problem to call 20 times, also always answer a different guy from NVC.

Good luck!!

Thanks! But do they really know if the embassy provides dates or not??

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thanks! But do they really know if the embassy provides dates or not??

A guy from my Embassy told me that they are not the ones who give the dates, this should be done for the NVC people, so I guess NVC knows when the embassy provides dates.

Maybe the guys who answer the phone doesn´t know that!,

anyway call again and see what they tell you now, is the best way to find out!!

Good luck Kelsilee!!

Timeline

A guy from my Embassy told me that they are not the ones who give the dates, this should be done for the NVC people, so I guess NVC knows when the embassy provides dates.

Maybe the guys who answer the phone doesn´t know that!,

anyway call again and see what they tell you now, is the best way to find out!!

Good luck Kelsilee!!

Thank you. But I guess there's no luck for me this week. Since my embassy is closed already. :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

Had interview on April 6

Everyone from that week got issued but mine still AP

Update three times but no issued

Anyone have idea y is that

Thanks

Edited by Sasifz

Mrs. Francis please don't fret! Stay positive and you will get an interview date soon. Keep your head up, all hope is not gone.

Thank you ! I am trying my best to stay positive and calm . I just don't want to have to wait another month I'm just praying to have an interview in June it's been almost 6 months since I saw my husband and I can't take staying away from him for another month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Kelsilee at this point in time you are bot calli g your embassy. You sbould be calling NVC. Even if your embassy is closed you can still call NVC to check if interview date has been assigned.Do not discourage. Interview dates will continue ro be assigned all of next week. Good luck

Timeline

Kelsilee at this point in time you are bot calli g your embassy. You sbould be calling NVC. Even if your embassy is closed you can still call NVC to check if interview date has been assigned.Do not discourage. Interview dates will continue ro be assigned all of next week. Good luck

Thank you so much. if my embassy didn't give them dates yet, I shouldn't be expecting an interview date by tomorrow since the embassy closes on weekends... I really want a June interview :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning guys.

Nigeria in the house. I just got off the phone with NVC a very nice agent said that an interview date was issued to us few minutes ago for June 1st 2016 at 6:30am. Keep calling guys!

Good luck everyone

Awww....great news!! Congrats!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thank you so much. if my embassy didn't give them dates yet, I shouldn't be expecting an interview date by tomorrow since the embassy closes on weekends... I really want a June interview :(

Kelsilee

Forget about your Embassy, Interviews dates now is handle by NVC, which one also is closed over the weekends,

so wait happy till next week if today you didn´t hear anything from NVC

Call late today again!! please do that!

Timeline

Kelsilee

Forget about your Embassy, Interviews dates now is handle by NVC, which one also is closed over the weekends,

so wait happy till next week if today you didn´t hear anything from NVC

Call late today again!! please do that!

Surely will do! It almost seems like they're scheduling by continents!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Call 5:30pm NVC time. You might get the date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Good morning ! Congratulations going out to all that received an interview date ..

My CC date is April 13 th. Yesterday when I saw the first approval it was like a weight lifted of my chest So like all of you I started calling .. Only to hear , we are still waiting to schedule your interview .. My heart sank back into that dark place, I don't think my heart can take this stress anymore .. Well I call this morning and it's the Same story ..

#marriedtomyfirstlove#

Have a good day everyone ..

We heard you. You will get your date very soon. Try again this evening.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello MTF

I looks like NVC schedule visa interview from Continents,

my CC is march 31 and just called NVC and they told me that I am still waiting...

I saw people in here with CC in April 15,18 even 19 and they got the interview date yesterday by phone, and all from same continents, I guess is like that, some people say is the Embassy, but I contacted my Embassy and they said to me that they give already the slots to NVC and they are in charge of the interviews schedule.

So we will see next week what happens...

Good luck to you!

It seems that away right!?

I hope we are next, till next week we'll know for now let's enjoy the weekend and stay positive we are next!!!! ??? as well everyone waiting for a interview date it's coming!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.