dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Lol.... Count on baby! Those days are going to fly by... We are not at the 30 day mark yet...but we are getting there. Finalizing my folder the hubs to take to the interview. Met my own deadline to have it on the mail tomorrow. God knows, I pray it arrives! Last thing I need.

You are doing it girl..Make sure scrutinize the final touches exclusively well..I can't wait to see the smile on ur face when ur hubby finally comes out approved..Promise you will send a picture..?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what happens to ceac status after it changes to "ready ",
is it possible that "Ready" changes to "Administrative Processing" before interview even?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Hey,

I just looked at the US Embassy webside for France and I found this

"The U.S. Embassy in Paris has transitioned to a new and improved visa appointment system. If your petition has been approved, your file is documentarily complete, and you have been informed you are now eligible for an interview, please review the following information carefully:

• If you currently reside in France and are applying for an immediate relative or an employment based visa and you have an interview date from the National Visa Center please visit http://www.usvisa-info.com before your interview date to register your appointment with our new courier service at no additional cost. When registering, please be sure to select “Immigrant Visa Applicant.”"

If this is not working I would call the Embassy in France directly, I am sure they can help you!

Best wishes

Hey, I'm kinda of lost here....

Can someone explain to me if i need to register my appointment with the French Embassy for a CR1 visa ?

i received a letter for the interview date and time, I saw people on the forum going the this website (https://ais.usvisa-info.com/) to register an appointment.

I already have an appointment and also when i logged in to the website and created an account i tried to book and appointment (same as the one I have already) and it doesn't show as available ?

Maybe someone can clarify few things for me ?

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hubby's interview is tomorrow. I haven't been worried or nervous about it until now.......and now I'm a nervous wreck!

I posted up a question on the US Embassy forums about whether or not we are supposed to bring an envelope to the interview here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592949-dublin-embassy-interview-stamped-envelope-or-not/

It's a stupid question, I know. But if anyone has any idea as to whether or not we need to do that, could you let me know? We were sent a link by the embassy to register with a courier. But a friend of mine who had her interview in Dublin last week said she had to bring in a stamped envelope. So now I'm second guessing myself. On every little thing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Can someone explain to me if i need to register my appointment with the French Embassy for a CR1 visa ?

i received a letter for the interview date and time, I saw people on the forum going the this website (https://ais.usvisa-info.com/) to register an appointment.

I already have an appointment and also when i logged in to the website and created an account i tried to book and appointment (same as the one I have already) and it doesn't show as available ?

Thank you

Most embassies its not required for IR1/CR1. Your embassy is DCF and that's what they use. You already have all you need so don't worry about it. You are good to go. :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

30 Days =

0.9855 Months

= 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes and 59 Seconds

I don't know Buh I can't stop counting..????

I have the Countdown counter App on my phone. I can;t stopp looking.

9 Days

1.4 weeks17 hrs 2

9 min

I may pass out. If ya'll see me missing few days I passed out I swear. LOL :rolleyes:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Scan date : 25th Feb 16

CC : 28th March 16

Interview scheduled : 15th April 16

Interview date : 17th May 16

New Delhi , India

Praise God !

Congratulations. I have updated you.

I have noticed alot of interviews scheduled last week. Their 2nd round filling up some available slots . Cool.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank you

You use that link to designate the courier hub you wish to collect your passport from once the visa has been issued. At least that was what I was told by the Dublin Embassy to do.

Timeline

what happens to ceac status after it changes to "ready ",

is it possible that "Ready" changes to "Administrative Processing" before interview even?

No it doesn't change to AP before interview. That's after interview.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Hubby's interview is tomorrow. I haven't been worried or nervous about it until now.......and now I'm a nervous wreck!

I posted up a question on the US Embassy forums about whether or not we are supposed to bring an envelope to the interview here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592949-dublin-embassy-interview-stamped-envelope-or-not/

It's a stupid question, I know. But if anyone has any idea as to whether or not we need to do that, could you let me know? We were sent a link by the embassy to register with a courier. But a friend of mine who had her interview in Dublin last week said she had to bring in a stamped envelope. So now I'm second guessing myself. On every little thing.

Yes you bring one. this is from the information page about your embassy right here on VJ.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Ireland&cty=Dublin

"information for providing a self-address, self-stamped, A3 envelop with a stamp valued at €13.00 for the return of your visa and passport. You bring this on the day of your interview. (one envelop per applicant)"

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hey,

I just looked at the US Embassy webside for France and I found this

"The U.S. Embassy in Paris has transitioned to a new and improved visa appointment system. If your petition has been approved, your file is documentarily complete, and you have been informed you are now eligible for an interview, please review the following information carefully:

• If you currently reside in France and are applying for an immediate relative or an employment based visa and you have an interview date from the National Visa Center please visit http://www.usvisa-info.com before your interview date to register your appointment with our new courier service at no additional cost. When registering, please be sure to select “Immigrant Visa Applicant.”"

If this is not working I would call the Embassy in France directly, I am sure they can help you!

Best wishes

Thank you so much for the help.

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Most embassies its not required for IR1/CR1. Your embassy is DCF and that's what they use. You already have all you need so don't worry about it. You are good to go. :goofy:

Thank you

You use that link to designate the courier hub you wish to collect your passport from once the visa has been issued. At least that was what I was told by the Dublin Embassy to do.

Thank you

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Timeline

Yes you bring one. this is from the information page about your embassy right here on VJ.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Ireland&cty=Dublin

"information for providing a self-address, self-stamped, A3 envelop with a stamp valued at €13.00 for the return of your visa and passport. You bring this on the day of your interview. (one envelop per applicant)"

Yeah, I had seen that. But when I got my Packet 3/ Checklist from the Embassy there was no such request to bring a stamped envelope in amongst the things they told us to bring. It simply said to register using the link they sent in the email to the CSC US Visa Appointment Services to indicate which courier we wanted his passport and documents to be sent to upon approval.

After you have registered, it tells you that this service is included with the visa processing and that there is no further cost to have the documents sent to the DPD courier hub of our choosing for collection, unless you wish to avail of home delivery, which is 30 euro extra. (We opted for collection.)

So it's all a bit confusing. Because it seems some people are still being advised to bring the self addressed stamped envelope (my friend who went for her K1 interview last week included). She was not told to register on that website like we were, however, Which is why I wondered if there is a different process for different cases or something.

Timeline

For further reference....this is what the Dublin Embassy sent me when advising me to register through the link they sent me:

"All Immigrant Visa applicants are required to register with our CSC Call Centre contractor for the return of their documents flowing Immigrant Visa issuance. Once you have received a consular interview appointment date and time from the National Visa Centre (NVC), Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) or, from the Consular Section Immigrant Visa Unit in Dublin, please visit https://usvisa-info.com for information on registering for courier delivery to a DPD courier hub of your choice, at no extra cost, or to select home delivery. Individual registration is required for each immigrant visa applicant. Return of documents by regular mail is no longer possible, nor is it possible to collect your passport and supporting documents at the Embassy following visa issuance.

Please enter your assigned interview date and time when prompted during registration. We will be unable to return your visa packet unless you have completed your registration."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I finally rec'd my P4 (interview letter) via email late last nite!!! :D

I have already started putting together my evidence to take to my interview....geez...I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! :help:

I'll be scheduling my medical this coming week...hopefully the physician has early appointment dates....I may very well request an expedite for my interview ;)

Also...this link to register the Visa appointment for Trinidad is not functioning properly. Keeps saying my case # is not ready for an appointment...so I'll give it until Tues/Wed to try again - https://ais.usvisa-info.com/

I am very happy for you...Remember this? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/591044-case-complete-to-interview-may-2016/page-7#entry8081031

BTW, if you have more trouble wit AIS, just follow their help and eventually you will see an email address to inquire, they reply and solve issues pretty quick.

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY BOGOTA

09-08-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

09-11-2015 Received NOA1 via email with a PD of 09-09-2015

09-19-2015 Received I-797C via snail mail. (NOA1)

10-21-2015 My wife came to visit me on a B1/B2. No problems at POE Miami :P

11-04-2015 Received NOA2 via email. (56 days after NOA1)

11-08-2015 My wife ends visit and returns to Colombia to wait for interview :(

11-09-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-16-2015 NVC received our case,(12 days after NOA2).

12-07-2015 Emailed inquiry to NVC to inform them my email. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/contact.html

12-08-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number,(34 days after NOA2) Case was assigned after 13:00 PM. I called at 12:30 then at 19:00 PM

12-08-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-09-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-09-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it. (IN PROCESS)

12-12-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-14-2015 Received via email IV bill from ASKnvc@state.gov and paid the IV fee.

12-14-2015 AOS fee updated to PAID

12-15-2015 USPS tracking shows AOS/IV packages were delivered to NVC. Waiting for a SCAN date.

12-16-2015 IV fee updated to PAID and completed DS-260

12-19-2015 Scan Date (45 days after NOA2). I called on 01-13-16 and I was told my scan date is 12-15-15????

01-26-2016 Case complete. (83 days after NOA2)

01-29-2016 Called NVC, I was informed my CO Interview will be on 03-01-2016 at 08:00.

02-02-2016 Received Interview Letter (P4) via email.

02-09-2016 Package picked-up by DHL at 15:29 Waybill 5992952011. CEAC status "IN TRANSIT"

STAGE 3: US Embassy Bogota

02-11-2016 US Embassy Bogota received my package at 10:39.

02-12-2016 CEAC Visa Status changed from "IN TRANSIT" to "READY"

02-24-2016 Lab exams at the clinic and Bio-metrics at the CAS center.

02-25-2016 Medical Exams.

03-01-2016 Interview Date (175 days after I mailed I-130) VISA APPROVED. CEAC status changed to AP

03-02-2016 Paid Immigrant Visa Fee via ELIS account. CEAC status changed to ISSUED

03-03-2016 US Embassy Bogota sends Passport and Visa package via DHL Waybill 2900131780 to Cali.

03-04-2016 My wife picked up at DHL sealed approved IV package and her passport with a stamped I-551 IV Category CR1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.