Transborderwife

If LPR's were allowed to vote

68 posts in this topic

You know, it wasn't until I read your entire quote that I understood what the quote was about.

For some folks it only matters when it's white people affected by racism(not really a thing, but you get my gist). They think you're promoting racism against white people. Racist people without money or power are just people talking out the side of their mouths. There's no real threat since even if they act up, the police or gun toting citizens will kill them without a second thought. That's why you'll only hear about race relations are in the toilet when it's black against white. Never in the reverse since they're okay with us being discriminated against.

Well to me it's like the BLM, they think that anything that has to do with racism is affected towards them or black people in general. When in reality all walks of life and races are affected by racism on a daily basis. They just want to cry about not having safe spaces and when white people come to speak on campus. When in reality the more you do not allow the freedom of speech then the more you promote racism on all races.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I wonder what the election would look like if dead people were allowed to vote?

zombies.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

You know, it wasn't until I read your entire quote that I understood what the quote was about.

For some folks it only matters when it's white people affected by racism(not really a thing, but you get my gist). They think you're promoting racism against white people. Racist people without money or power are just people talking out the side of their mouths. There's no real threat since even if they act up, the police or gun toting citizens will kill them without a second thought. That's why you'll only hear about race relations are in the toilet when it's black against white. Never in the reverse since they're okay with us being discriminated against.

thank you, part in bold is the context expatty left out..

which i've tried to ask via the report button and i haven't received a response (me thinks the mods -the special mods- don't like me) but what does TOS say about quoting a fellow vj poster in one's signature and not properly attributing the quote or even using the quote in full context? considering i've been thread banned for just asking a question..i've seen vjers reprimanded for using the strike through function when quoting another poster.. guess this all makes it easy to tell who the mods serve huh.

Well to me it's like the BLM, they think that anything that has to do with racism is affected towards them or black people in general. When in reality all walks of life and races are affected by racism on a daily basis. They just want to cry about not having safe spaces and when white people come to speak on campus. When in reality the more you do not allow the freedom of speech then the more you promote racism on all races.

What racism are you affected by?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

thank you, part in bold is the context expatty left out..

which i've tried to ask via the report button and i haven't received a response (me thinks the mods -the special mods- don't like me) but what does TOS say about quoting a fellow vj poster in one's signature and not properly attributing the quote or even using the quote in full context? considering i've been thread banned for just asking a question..i've seen vjers reprimanded for using the strike through function when quoting another poster.. guess this all makes it easy to tell who the mods serve huh.

Seeing that in the last 24 hours, my wife has been consistently insulted by multiple members, racism has run rampart, and the biggest perps are still allowed here, it's kind of obvious.

But yeah, it goes back to what you said. The majority can't stand to be excluded or discriminated against.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

???

Just look up the Chicago Political Machine. It is an open secret that dead people vote up there for Democrats.

Seeing that in the last 24 hours, my wife has been consistently insulted by multiple members, racism has run rampart, and the biggest perps are still allowed here, it's kind of obvious.

But yeah, it goes back to what you said. The majority can't stand to be excluded or discriminated against.

Hey I just want to let you know I am FIRMLY AGAINST RACISM and DISCRIMINATION. So how was she insulted, and can you show on here the comments that insulted her?

Just look up the Chicago Political Machine. It is an open secret that dead people vote up there for Democrats.

Edited by Stay Woke

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The movement isn't to ignore others experiences of racism or police brutality. BLM helped bring a case to light about a white kid murdered by the police in his car.

Hey I just want to let you know I am FIRMLY AGAINST RACISM and DISCRIMINATION. So how was she insulted, and can you show on here the comments that insulted her?

Look at her signature block. That's a direct quote from a member. But most of it was removed(hidden).

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Wow, did that fool really say " Racist people without money or power are just people talking out the side of their mouths. There's no real threat since even if they act up, the police or gun toting citizens will kill them without a second thought."

My sig updated accordingly.

Good luck!

Wow, did that fool really say " Racist people without money or power are just people talking out the side of their mouths. There's no real threat since even if they act up, the police or gun toting citizens will kill them without a second thought."

My sig updated accordingly.

Looks like someone found some balls. And it's funny that you brought up Roof, when we had that thread going on here, you were no where to be found. You didn't have a thing to say. But now since it fits your agenda, you want to use the folks from SC? You didn't give a damn then, and you don't give one now. So eager to tango with someone you went after his wife.

Are you really that hard up for attention?

Edited by Stay Woke

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm so tired of hearing the word racism. New drinking game: I'mma drink from now on every time I hear(read) the word racism in this forum. It's so beyond retarded to keep shoving this down our throats when absolutely everyone is affected by racism, and not only the people here who seem to think they are the only ones.

Wait, I said it 3 times now, gotta go drink brb

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm so tired of hearing the word racism. New drinking game: I'mma drink from now on every time I hear(read) the word racism in this forum. It's so beyond retarded to keep shoving this down our throats when absolutely everyone is affected by racism, and not only the people here who seem to think they are the only ones.

Wait, I said it 3 times now, gotta go drink brb

L'chaim. I'm gonna break open my exclusive bottle of Trump vodka. How about you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

i was going to say racism three times real quick but i see you beat me to it.

sounds like racism. do you think it's racism? how could it be racism if you did it to yourself?

cheers!

Gonna be a long night...

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!