2,297 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Text message update.

On June 6th, we ordered your new card for your receipt number (EAD).

I have a B2 Visa and married a USC.

February 17th 2015 Married in San Diego CA

February 28th 2015 Departed to Mexico

June 15th 2015 Arrived to USA

day 00 - March 18th 2016 - Sent AOS packet.(I-130, I-485 & I-765).

day 02 - March 20th 2016 - USCIS received our packet.

day 07 - March 25th 2016 - Text/mail NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 08 - March 26th 2016 - Checks cashed.

day 14 - April 1st 2016 - Received Hard NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 22 - April 9th 2016 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter in mail. Appointment for April/18th/2016 at 10:00 a.m.

day 31 - April 18th 2016 - Biometrics taken as scheduled.

day 66 - June 5th 2016 - I-485 AOS Interview scheduled for July 11th.

day 67 - June 6th 2016 - I-765 EAD Card ordered.

day ??? I received my I-766 EAD Card.

day 101 - July 11th 2016 Green Card approved at interview.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Please update once your card has been mailed. I have been waiting over 2 weeks now for mine to be mailed. :(

will do. I hope I can get it as soon as possible.

I have a B2 Visa and married a USC.

February 17th 2015 Married in San Diego CA

February 28th 2015 Departed to Mexico

June 15th 2015 Arrived to USA

day 00 - March 18th 2016 - Sent AOS packet.(I-130, I-485 & I-765).

day 02 - March 20th 2016 - USCIS received our packet.

day 07 - March 25th 2016 - Text/mail NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 08 - March 26th 2016 - Checks cashed.

day 14 - April 1st 2016 - Received Hard NOA1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765.

day 22 - April 9th 2016 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter in mail. Appointment for April/18th/2016 at 10:00 a.m.

day 31 - April 18th 2016 - Biometrics taken as scheduled.

day 66 - June 5th 2016 - I-485 AOS Interview scheduled for July 11th.

day 67 - June 6th 2016 - I-765 EAD Card ordered.

day ??? I received my I-766 EAD Card.

day 101 - July 11th 2016 Green Card approved at interview.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline

I have been waiting since 3 weeks. Online says "New card being produced" but nothing in the mailbox.. ( i am from ny too as you)

Please update once your card has been mailed. I have been waiting over 2 weeks now for mine to be mailed. :(

I have been waiting since 3 weeks. Online says "New card being produced" but nothing in the mailbox.. ( i am from ny too as you)

I know how it feels. "New card is being produced" since May 14 for me... At least it's reassuring to see I'm not the only one in this situation.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline

I dont know have you ever try it, but if you call the uscis number to check your status through your MSC xxx. It ll give you additional information is that "Please allow us 30 days to send your card"

So even if you want to open an inquiry about it, the system doesnt let you do it just because of 30 days rule. So lets be patience little more then we can do inquiry at the end of 30 days..

I know how it feels. "New card is being produced" since May 14 for me... At least it's reassuring to see I'm not the only one in this situation.

Actually I did try to call USCIS and I heard the recorded message saying "Please allow us 30 days to send your card". I waited to get someone on the line and then she told me actually wait 60 days!

I had a look at the link provided above, it seems like I'm not the only one who has been told to wait 60 days.

This process is slow but so much better than waiting for the K1. At least I'm here with my wife now :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Good morning!

This morning at 5:30am PT I got a text from uscis that my interview was scheduled for July 14th. I've been waiting for this since April 13th when my case status was saying Case is ready to be scheduled for interview.

I have one worry, on Saturday we are moving , should I change now and put the new address ?

Thank you

Good morning!

This morning at 5:30am PT I got a text from uscis that my interview was scheduled for July 14th. I've been waiting for this since April 13th when my case status was saying Case is ready to be scheduled for interview.

I have one worry, on Saturday we are moving , should I change now and put the new address ?

Thank you

I'd wait and change at the interview if possible. Can you keep checking the mail at the old place meanwhile?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I'd wait and change at the interview if possible. Can you keep checking the mail at the old place meanwhile?

No, But I can change my address at USPS so they will forward all my mail to the new place but I do not know how much I should trust usps.

No, But I can change my address at USPS so they will forward all my mail to the new place but I do not know how much I should trust usps.

Then better change it now through uscis site and get the mail forwarding at usps. Doesn't hurt to drop by at the old place in a month and check if there's anything there.

Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.