Nicole_Filipina

San Bernardino Shooting Suspect on K1 Visa

183 posts in this topic

Until the United States and her allies decides to sanction the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia absolutely nothing will change. Saudi Arabia has been exporting wahaabism -an extreme form of Islam practiced by ISIS for decades . Yet, nobody seems to mention these folks. We here people jump on the Syrian bandwagon. The 9/11 hijackers were primarily Saudis. Osama Bin laden was a Saudi national. Has anyone on this thread heard any politician propose legislation to limit the inflow of Saudi citizens? Please, post the link here. All these noise about Syrian refugees is simply smoke and mirrors and I am sick and tired of it.

Edited by S_R

....All your Negative Energy Feeds Cancer!

event.png

Until the United States and her allies decides to sanction the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia absolutely nothing will change. Saudi Arabia has been exporting wahaabism -an extreme form of Islam practiced by ISIS for decades . Yet, nobody seems to mention these folks. We here people jump on the Syrian bandwagon. The 9/11 hijackers were primarily Saudis. Osama Bin laden was a Saudi national. Has anyone on this thread heard any politician propose legislation to limit the inflow of Saudi citizens? Please, post the link here. All these noise about Syrian refugees is simply smoke and mirrors and I am sick and tired of it.

:thumbs:

What's that sound I hear? The head of a nail? I will not go into detail here, but I read an article several months back describing Pakistanis abandoning their culture and adopting Saudi culture more. It tied back to Osama and such, but relates to your comment here.

Signature coming soon...

What's that sound I hear? The head of a nail? I will not go into detail here, but I read an article several months back describing Pakistanis abandoning their culture and adopting Saudi culture more. It tied back to Osama and such, but relates to your comment here.

Only on VJ can no one respond in 10 mins and someone high five.

Ps op was on the money about saudi

I read an article about my country former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's thought on The Future of Islamic Extremism.

According to Lee, Muslims in Southeast Asia were traditionally moderate and tolerant. But in the 40-odd years since the oil crisis and petrodollars became a windfall in the Muslim world, Saudi extremists have been proselytizing, and building mosques and madrassas that preach Wahhabism. Lee argued this Wahhabi brand is a “venomous religion” that has radicalized Southeast Asian Muslims, and marketed to Muslims throughout the world that the gold standard for being a good Muslim is Saudi Arabia.

You can read more here:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/article/2015/11/17/china/lee-kuan-yew-and-how-fight-islamic-terrorism

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am worried, too. My fiance is from Pakistan and I hope and pray that our process will not be delayed or denied because of what those whack jobs did. I am getting fed up with crazies and their vile actions making it harder for good, decent people to make a better life for themselves. I just hope all of our processes go smoothly. Our case is currently being transferred to the embassy in Islamabad.....hope it goes quick!

I am worried, too. My fiance is from Pakistan and I hope and pray that our process will not be delayed or denied because of what those whack jobs did. I am getting fed up with crazies and their vile actions making it harder for good, decent people to make a better life for themselves. I just hope all of our processes go smoothly. Our case is currently being transferred to the embassy in Islamabad.....hope it goes quick!

Case will be placed on AP

Edited by S_R

event.png

Only on VJ can no one respond in 10 mins and someone high five.

I think you're a bit off base with that statement in this situation. This was not a "crickets" moment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I was channel surfing and stumbled upon FOX News -"Happening Now" segment.

They had a lady commentator who was advocating that the USCIS or DHS as she said should put a temporary 2 month STOP on ALL immigration until more safety measure can be put in place due to the CALI incident as she arrived on K-1.

They had a lady commentator who was advocating that the USCIS or DHS as she said should put a temporary 2 month STOP on ALL immigration until more safety measure can be put in place due to the CALI incident as she arrived on K-1.

I sure hope that's an opinion of someone who can't make decisions.... :(

Signature coming soon...

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Fox news is half just entertainment. Many of the people on it know quite literally nothing about anything. Even though I'm sure there were some 'Mericans watching yelling "heck yeah!" in their trailer it really doesn't mean anything. Geeze, even our resident crazy presidential candidate hasn't gone that far.

Good luck!

Fox news is half just entertainment. Many of the people on it know quite literally nothing about anything. Even though I'm sure there were some 'Mericans watching yelling "heck yeah!" in their trailer it really doesn't mean anything. Geeze, even our resident crazy presidential candidate hasn't gone that far.

Does anyone find it odd that the second largest shareholder of faux news is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who also owns faux news arabic... faux news America says hate and fear muslims and faux news Arabic says hate and fear America.... What comes from all that hate and fear??? WARS FOR PROFIT!!

event.png

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Does anyone find it odd that the second largest shareholder of faux news is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who also owns faux news arabic... faux news America says hate and fear muslims and faux news Arabic says hate and fear America.... What comes from all that hate and fear??? WARS FOR PROFIT!!

Modern news is just a corporate game unfortunately, poisoned to the hilt with advertising and corporate interests.

Good luck!