1,321 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Got the EAD aproval letter yesterday, and have biometrics appointment for thursday....how much time ill have to wait for the EAD card and what to do next with that card?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Got the EAD aproval letter yesterday, and have biometrics appointment for thursday....how much time ill have to wait for the EAD card and what to do next with that card?

You can work and Travel with your EAD/AP card! you should receive it in the mail within 2-4 weeks. Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If you look at my timeline they started producing my card the day after my biometrics appt and it came in the mail not long after, it will probably be the same for you. Congrats!

4/21/2016 - Got green card! :) No immigration worries til 2018!

So after another service request yesterday, MY EAD/AP IS BEING PRODUCED TODAY!!!! I was just jumping up and down for a half hour, I am sooo happy:)))) Hopefully they are going to give me a tracking number latest on Tuesday... Congratulations to everyone who already got it and good luck to everyone!

Hey! Congrats!! May I ask how you filed both service request? It seems like you waited 10 days before sending the second one?

Our NOA is November 25 and i called and submitted a service request last monday (Day 76) and I got an email the next day saying they're reviewing it and they will notify shortly...We still haven't got anything and the online case status tracker still shows "ON November 25, they received our application for I-765...)

The processing time on the vj says they're up to November 28 and it feels like it's taking forever to be able to work!!!

Edited by CD2015

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Process from K1
20th November 2015: Filed AOS paperwork along with Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and Advanced Parole (AP) requests.

29th November 2015: electronic notifications (Email and text x3)

25th November 2015: NOA1 (date they received)
17th December 2015: early walk in biometrics appointment. (letter date: December 21).

29th December 2015: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
8th February 2016: Completed service request for EAD via USCIS phone call
16th February 2016:Checked online and EAD was approved (Date approved February 12th).

19th February 2016- Card has been mailed

20th February 2016- Card delivered

Current status: Waiting for AOS interview to be scheduled!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hey! Congrats!! May I ask how you filed both service request? It seems like you waited 10 days before sending the second one?

Our NOA is November 25 and i called and submitted a service request last monday (Day 76) and I got an email the next day saying they're reviewing it and they will notify shortly...We still haven't got anything and the online case status tracker still shows "ON November 25, they received our application for I-765...)

The processing time on the vj says they're up to November 28 and it feels like it's taking forever to be able to work!!!

I'm Nov 17th and still waiting even after the second service request. Vj timelines are not that accurate.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

I'm Nov 17th and still waiting even after the second service request. Vj timelines are not that accurate.

Actually, I just checked this morning and we got approved!!!! It was actually approved on Feb 12 but the system didn't update till this morning (I had been checking every few hours the past few months!).

Hope yours come soon!

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Process from K1
20th November 2015: Filed AOS paperwork along with Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and Advanced Parole (AP) requests.

29th November 2015: electronic notifications (Email and text x3)

25th November 2015: NOA1 (date they received)
17th December 2015: early walk in biometrics appointment. (letter date: December 21).

29th December 2015: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
8th February 2016: Completed service request for EAD via USCIS phone call
16th February 2016:Checked online and EAD was approved (Date approved February 12th).

19th February 2016- Card has been mailed

20th February 2016- Card delivered

Current status: Waiting for AOS interview to be scheduled!

Actually, I just checked this morning and we got approved!!!! It was actually approved on Feb 12 but the system didn't update till this morning (I had been checking every few hours the past few months!).

Hope yours come soon!

Yay! I hope the November filers get approved and that December filers get worked next! There has been about three December filers that made approval progress so far, so those are the early starters, and I hope that December gets more attention next week!

May this be the last big push will get the rest of the November filers cleared out!

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Just got my EAD/AP Card today. Yay!!!!! Thank God. :)

Rona1979 thank u for your help we got an update today for EAD "new card is being produced; on feb. 13 we ordered u a new card." Date is weird becuase I put in a service request the feb.15, doesn't really matter becuase it worked my husbands EAD is coming!

I was also wonder if USPS leaves EAD in the mail box or does someone need to be home to receive it and sign or something?

Edited by Sucre_86

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Rona1979 thank u for your help we got an update today for EAD "new card is being produced; on feb. 13 we ordered u a new card." Date is weird becuase I put in a service request the feb.15, doesn't really matter becuase it worked my husbands EAD is coming!

I was also wonder if USPS leaves EAD in the mail box or does someone need to be home to receive it and sign or something?

USPS leaves it in the mailbox; then status on USCIS site will show that it's been delivered. GL & congrats on your approval...

2019 09 30 : Filed N-400 Online

2019 10 23 : Biometrics Completed

2021 03 22 : Citizenship Interview PASSED; Oath + Certificate Issued

=========

2018 03 08 : ROC Package Recv'd/Signed

2018 03 19 : NOA Recv'd

2019 06 21 : Biometrics Completed

2019 09 13 : Card in Production (No Interview)

2019 09 20 : Recv'd 10-Yr Green Card by Mail

=========

2015 11 06 : AOS Package Recv'd/Signed

2015 11 16 : NOA's (3x) Recv'd by Mail

2015 12 04 : Biometrics Completed

2016 01 25 : EAD & AP Approved (No RFE's)

2016 03 09 : Interview Scheduled (No RFE's)

2016 03 16 : AOS Interview - APPROVED

2016 03 24 : Received Green Card by Mail

=========

2015 02 07 : I-129F Mailed

2015 05 13 : I-129F Approved (No RFE's)

2015 08 18 : K-1 Interview (Visa Approved)

2015 08 29 : Arrived U.S.

So glad about your news. :) and yes... USPS will just leave the card in your mail. No need to sign or acknowledge receipt of card.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Feb12 USCIS mailed me EAD/AP card .

Today updated.

I hope I can get it today.

11/5/2015 AOS package sent to USCIS

11/9/2015 USCIS received AOS package

11/23/2015 received NOA 4text/emails

11/27/2015 received NOA 4letters

12/7/2015 received biometrics appointment letter(app12/15/2015)

12/15/2015 taken finger prints/photo (done bio)

12/23/2015 case status I-485 has changed on the USCIS website by receipt number (ready to be scheduled for an interview )

01/20/2015 I put service request for I-765

01/23/2015 The service request has been assigned to an officer for response and completed.

02/10/2015 EAD/AP was approved.

02/12/2015 USCIS EAD/AP CARD mailed me.(2/16updated on website )

Hello All,

Got the update this morning that EAD Card was mailed on 2/12 (approved 2/9). Still waiting on i485. My NOA date is 11/23, anyone have an idea approximately what dates are being handled currently by USCIS for i485?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.