46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

wow.... please follow the advice of everyone on here and forget anything to do with this woman. What a horrible situation and I believe from what you have written that she is just using you.

Im so sorry this has happened to you and hope that you move on and find a nice lady who you can really share your life with. This woman you are involved with at the moment is not that woman.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Drop kick her thru the uprights.....3 points

K1

1/22/07: I-129F sent to CSC

1/23/07: I-129F packet received and signed for at 9:45A.M.!!

1/29/07: NOA1

4/27/07: NOA2

5/01/07: NOA2 Hardcopy received

5/10/07: Approval arrives at NVC

5/14/07: Leaves NVC

5/17/07: Arrives at Bogota, Colombia

5/18/07: Packet 3 faxed to Embassy

5/22/07: Packet 3 sent via courier

5/30/07: Wendy receives packet 3 (Good thing we used the shortcut)

6/04/07: Packet 4 received

7/03/07: Medical appt. scheduled

7/05/07: Interview!!!! VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

7/09/07: Visa in hand!!!

7/11/07: Point of Entry at LAX, complete success!!!!!!!!!!

7/24/07: Married!!!

AOS & EAD

07/27/07: Filed for AOS & EAD

08/02/07: Arrives at Chicago

09/10/07: NOA1

09/11/07: Social Security card in hand

10/12/07: Biometrics appointment

10/25/07: EAD Approved

01/23/08: Interview = APPROVED

02/02/08: Green Card received...10 day turn around, not bad!!!

Removing Conditions

11/12/09: Mailed to CSC!

11/13/09: Arrives at CSC!

11/16/09: NOA1

11/18/09: Check Cashed!

12/14/09: Biometrics

01/07/10: Card Production Ordered (APPROVED)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Drop kick her thru the uprights.....3 points

I agree with ya on this one! If the girl had balls, a good kick to 'em would do some good! :yes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Save yourself the heartache and end it now. All you need to do is call the USCIS center where you submitted your I-129F to cancel the application.

The more you dig into this the more hurtful it will be for you. It's very difficult to overcome a heartbreak but you must begin now. Stop all communication with her, hold your head up and move on. You deserve better and time heals all scars.

I wish you a safe and peaceful path my friend.

Edited by s2convt

K1 Time Line

Don and Linh

October 22, 2006 - Sent I-129F

November 2, 2006 - NOA1

January 30, 2007 - NOA2

February 8, 2007 - Arrives at NVC

February 12, 2007 - Arrives at Consultate in HCMC

February 28, 2007 - Consulate sends out Packet 3

March 8, 2007 - Packet 3 recieved

May 11, 2007 - Packet 3 recieved by Consulate

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

End it now.. I have been there done that. Even with the marriage, the first fight lead to me telling her I forgave her of her wrong.. and we still divorced.

Good luck... maybe you should find a girl in Singapore...

>L

MAY 31, 2006 1st email

JULY 23, 2006 1st trip to China ( stayed 23 days )

OCT 3, 2006 2nd trip to China ( stayed 23 days )

OCT 10, 2006 married

DEC 21, 2006 3rd trip to China ( stayed 28 days )

I-130 Timeline:

FEB 02, 2007 - Petition For Spouse/Step Son sent to TSC

FEB 12, 2007 - Petition Notice Date I-797 from CSC

FEB 19, 2007 - I-797 in the mailbox

MAR ?? ???? nothing so far

I-129F K-3/K-4 Timeline:

FEB 21, 2007 - Petition For Spouse/Step Son sent to NBC.

FEB 28, 2007 - NOA1 sent from Chicago

MAR 11, 2007 - Petition is in MSC ( based on USCIS website status )

MAR 13-17, 2007 Touched for transfer process ( its going to CSC )

MAR 19, 2007 In CSC with my I-130 :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
End it now.. I have been there done that. Even with the marriage, the first fight lead to me telling her I forgave her of her wrong.. and we still divorced.

>L

Thank you for all yor reppplys it really help. I had blcok her from my e-mail and messenger. I just getting calls from her friend I think she is asking her to call me but I not unswer any one of then. Calls are expensive from there to california i'm sure they will stop calling soon. If not I will change my phone number. I fell better bu I still thinking on her. I had tell my friend and family too about this so they will not let me go back with her for any reasons. This is going to help I guess........Thanks,,,,

Distance and the lack of face time, can cause discourse in a relationship, as evidenced in your case.

Heck, you have not even met in person!

The accusations of prostitution, without evidence to support it, is simply speculative.

How is it that we arrived at that, simply because she went to Singapore?

Was the money offered for spending, with no expectations?

What happened is wrong, with your relationship in mind, yet, you have never met in person.

The money piece, may be, and probably is innocent.

Either way, if you don't meet in person, you have nothing tangible. It is that simple.

Anyone that speculates prostitution, has not evaluated all possible answers to this issue.

Mate, all the best to you.

Trust me, after she's done it once, she will ALWAYS. ALWAYS do it again.

I hate to tell you this, but I would personally just stop talking to her and end the relationship. It's not worth it.

Edited by William33

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

First, I agree with what everyone has said, you need to end this K-1 process and move on.

second and more importantly, you deserve better. You mentioned that you have a disability. I don't know what it is and I won't assume but I know that many people due to age, disability, previous divorces and many other reasons sometimes feel that they need to settle for a woman like this. No way. Don't ever settle for someone who won't treat you with the same respect you show them. The only thing worse than what you are feeling now is to share your life and home with someone and still feel alone, isolated and trapped in the relationship. Be strong, use your support network and you will get through this.

Good luck.

Ryan

3/12/2007 Sent I-129F

3/16/2007 NOA1

6/04/2007 Touched!!!!!

6/05/2007 Touched

6/??/2007 NOA2 - Date unknown due to CSC incompetence

6/14/2007 I-129 received by NVC

6/18/2007 I-129 sent to Japan

6/23/2007 Packet 3 received

6/29/2007 Touched??? (At CSC where it left 3 weeks ago)

6/30/2007 Touched again!?!

7/14/2007 Finally received NOA2 Hard copy

8/20/2007 Interview Date

8/22/2007 Receives K-1

10/08/2007 Arrival in the US

12/08/2007 Wedding

3/07/2008 Filed AOS

3/26/2008 Biometrics

5/15/2008 Received EAD

5/26/2008 Received SSN

6/04/2008 Green Card!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Guys, I'm a december filer and I don't know if I want to keep going with the prosses. This is what happend. I found out that my fiance was unfaiful to me. She said that she travel to singapore for a working purpose and I found that she really went there to spend a weekend with a guy. I feel really bad because I was taking things seriously with her. I can't not sleep because of this. There is not doubt that she sleep with this guy. One of my fiancee cousing knows her pass word and she feel bad of what she was doing to me and she told her that she gave her 24hours to tell me the real reasons she went to singapore or she will tell me the true. so my fiance all wasy said that she did not sleep with this guys so what I did write the guy that was with her and singapore and he told me that yes that she spent the weekend with him. That he paid her for the ticket and give her 250dls. Then I thought that her couising should know more about this history and she did sent me a e-mail where she wasn sending him her pass port and tell him that she can not wait to be with him. This really broke my heart. Afther I show her the e-mail with the pass port that she sent to him she admited and told me that she god blind with money that she does not know what she was doing...A few hours ago I talked to her in the camera and she was crying and told me that she will kill herself if I liave her....could anyone tell me what I should do? After this all that is in my mind is that if she love me she should not had done this to me....please help.......should I just stop talking with her? she is being calling me and calling me trying to get my forgiveness

It only shows what she wants from you. If I'm not mistaken, you are also sending her money and still accepted the offer of the other guy. Its so disgusting to know such case. Wanting a money from the other guy? I think thats not the reason alone. She is not true to you. Meeting with other person and spending days in other country? wow! I cant do that. If she really loves you, she wont do it.

showed you that she was crying? I wont believe in such trick. Everybody can cry especially when they are caught. It's like an excuse to what she did.

Im so sorry for I have said these. I'M kinda hurt in the sense that there you are doing things for u to be together and this you would get in return? DISHONESTY! IF SHE WENT OUT WITH ANOTHER MAN, I'M SURE SHE CAN DO THAT AGAIN ANG AGAIN! WHAT IF SHE'LL DO THAT WHEN YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED?

DAVORT, YOU REALLY HAVE TO THINK A HUNDRED TIMES WITH THIS SITUATION. I FEEL FOR YOUR PAIN.

I JUST LOVE MY MAN SO MUCH!

Thank you for all yor reppplys it really help. I had blcok her from my e-mail and messenger. I just getting calls from her friend I think she is asking her to call me but I not unswer any one of then. Calls are expensive from there to california i'm sure they will stop calling soon. If not I will change my phone number. I fell better bu I still thinking on her. I had tell my friend and family too about this so they will not let me go back with her for any reasons. This is going to help I guess........Thanks,,,,

Good for you :thumbs: That kind of girl doesn't deserve a second chance, whatsoever... I hope you'll be able to move on easily. I know it's easier said than done but it's for your own good. The more you think of her, the more you'll get hurt so stop it. Just remember that there's a silver lining behind every dark cloud. God bless you! :luv:

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

like a bag of dirt. drop her.

APR 25, 2006 ARRIVE IN KENYA FOR PH.D. DISSERTATION RESEARCH

JUL 07, 2006 MEET AT CHECK-INN CLUB IN BUSIA, KENYA

SEPT 25, 2006 RETURN TO US

OCT 18, 2006 I129F SUBMITTED

OCT 24, 2006 NOA1 I129F

OCT 24, 2006 BACK TO KENYA

NOV 18, 2006 PROPOSED IN MOMBASA, KENYA (SHE SAID "YES"!)

DEC 26, 2006 NOA2 I129F

DEC 27, 2006 RETURN FROM KENYA

JANUARY, 2006 NVC CAN'T LOCATE PETITION

FEB 14, 2007 LETTERS SENT TO CONGRESSMEN

FEB 15, 2007 CIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SENDS EMAIL TO CSC REQUESTING TRACE ON MY PETITION (SHOULD HEAR BACK W/IN 45 DAYS)

FEB 19, 2007 APPROVED PETITION TOUCHED

FEB 21, 2007 EMAIL FROM CONGRESSMAN'S OFFICE SAYING PETITION HAS JUST BEEN RECEIVED BY NVC

FEB 23, 2007 PETITION SENT TO US EMBASSY IN NAIROBI, KENYA

MAR 5, 2007 PICKED UP PACKET 3/4 FROM EMBASSY

MAR 26, 2007 RETURNED PACKET 3 TO EMBASSY

APR 12, 2007 RETURNED MEDICAL EXAM RESULTS TO EMBASSY, HAD INTERVIEW, AND WAS APPROVED!

APR 26, 2007 PICKED-UP VISA FROM EMBASSY

APR 28-29, 2007 NAIROBI-ZURICH-CHICAGO-DETROIT-ANN ARBOR

JUL 3, 2007 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

JUL 30, 2007 MAIL AOS, EAD, AP APPLICATIONS

SEPT 8, 2007 CHECK CASHED

OCT 24, 2007 AP APPROVED

NOV 5, 2007 EAD APPROVED

NOV 6, 2007 EAD IN MAIL

JAN 22, 2008 INTERVIEW -- APPROVED!

Jacinta is a conditional permanent resident alien!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

forget that ######...they are right u deserved someone better!!! everything happen for a purpose..lets say u forgive her this time but we are not talking about here for just a day, it is certainly a lifetime commitment..everyone has a choice no matter what her explanation but still u cant deny the fact that she betrayed u that easily.....just forgive her and forget!!!!! move on!!!

Nov. 24, 07 - sent petition I-129F[Nov. 30, 07 - NOA1( cash checked) after 3 touches

Feb. 15, 07 - NOA2(yayy were so happy)tnx God

March 01, 07 - NVC recieved our petition

March 06, 07 - Received letter from NVC(petition will be sent to Manila Embassy)

patiently waiting aaggiinnnn...

March 18-24 - honey's second visit(wow super excited)

Mar. 15, 07 - INTERVIEW DATE REC.!!!!

MAY 15, 07 - Medical

MAY 22, 07 - INTERVIEW VISA APPROVED!!!! THANKphili.gif GOD 4 THIS!!!usa.gif[/=3]

JUNE 08, 07 - POE LAX - GOING 2 USA 2 B WITH MY HUBBY BOB-O!!!!!!!!

Wedding - June 30, 2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

>L

I'm glad you were able to tell your family and friends as you will need their support.

Nobody deserves to be treated the way you have been.

Keep in mind for the future, you deserve so much better, I'm sure when you are ready you will find better.

Maggie

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-10-18

NVC Received : 2006-10-20

NVC Left : 2006-10-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2006-11-06

Packet 3 Sent : 2006-12-02

Packet 4 Received : 2006-12-07

Interview Date : 2007-01-31

Visa Received : 2007-02-03

US Entry : 2007-03-06

Marriage : 2007-03-30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.