dwheels76

December 2015 Interviews

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

when I go to ECAC, I have this new message that reads .... Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov(English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. .......

is this normal?

Hi guys,

I also see this massege on ceac website,

What's this?

And what's this mean?

Plz help out.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

I also see this massege on ceac website,

What's this?

And what's this mean?

Plz help out.

Thanks

I don't think it means anything except it is either a glitch or their new "at NVC" message. I see the same.

1NOA: 27th Feb. 2015

USCIS approval: 17th July 2015

Scan Date NVC: 28th Sept. 2015

CC NVC: 23rd Oct. 2015

Some sort of additional processing/ sup. review/ they-don't-know-what-it-is-and-there-is-no-timeline: 12th Nov. 2015

Interview scheduled on 28th Dec. 2015

Interview Date: 1st Feb. 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Are we supposed to receive an instruction package form our respective embassies prior to the interview or do we only receive the P4 letter from NVC?Thanks.

Nope, think you only get that P4 letter from NVC and that's it. But you can go to NVC's website and download an information letter for your embassy. It'll have useful information, like for my embassy, it told me how to register where I want my passport and visa sent after the interview.

Edited by mallafri76

Met online October 2010

Engaged December 31st 2011

heart.gifMarried May 14th 2013 heart.gif

USCIS Stage

September 8th 2014 - Filed I-130 with Nebraska Service Center

September 16th 2014 - NOA1 received

March 2nd 2015 - NOA2 received :dancing:

NVC Stage

March 28th 2015 - Choice of agent complete & AOS fee paid

April 17th 2015 - IV fee paid

May 1st 2015 - Sent in IV application

May 12th 2015 - Sent in AOS and IV documents

May 18th 2015 - Scan Date

June 18th 2015 - Checklist received

June 22nd 2015 - Checklist response sent to NVC

June 25th 2015 - Put for Supervisor Review

Sept 15th 2015 - Request help from Texas US Senator Cornyn and his team

Sept 23rd 2015 - Our case is moved from supervisor review to NVC's team for dealing with Senator requests

Nov 4th 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!!!! :dancing:

Embassy Stage

Dec 16th 2015 - Medical exam

Dec 21st 2015 - Interview

Dec 21st 2015 - 221(g) issued at interview for updated forms

Jan 13th 2016 - Mailed our reply to the 221(g) to the US Embassy, received and CEAC updated the next morning

Jan 20th 2016 - Embassy require more in-depth info on asset for i-864

Feb 1st 2016 - Sent more in-depth info on assets as requested. Received the next morning

Feb 16th 2016 - Visa has been issued :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

In the US

April 5th 2016 - POE Newark. No questions asked.

April 14th 2016 - SSN received

May 10th 2016 - First day at my new job :dancing:

May 27th 2016 - Green Card received

June 7th 2016 - Got my Texas driver's license

Nope, think you only get that P4 letter from NVC and that's it. But you can go to NVC's website and download an information letter for your embassy. It'll have useful information, like for my embassy, it told me how to register where I want my passport and visa sent after the interview.

Thanks for the info, I will do what you suggest.

Service Center- Vermont Service Center

Consulate- Bridgetown Barbados

Marriage: May 18 2014 (L)(L)(F)(F)(L)(L)

I-130 Sent: September 5 2014 (F2A)

I-130 NOA1: September 9 2014

I-130 Request to Upgrade to CR-1: March 2 2014 (Husband naturalized February 2015)

I-130 Upgraded to CR-1: March 17 2015

I-130 Approved: August 23 2015 (5 months from upgrade to CR-1) :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

NVC Received: September 1 2015

Case Number Assigned: September 10 2015

Received DS-261/ AOS Bill: September 10 2015

Submit DS-261: September 10 2015

Pay AOS Bill: September 11 2015

AOS Bill Shows Paid: September 15 2015

DS-261 Reviewed: September 15 2015

Receive IV Bill: September 16 2015

Pay IV Bill: September 19 2015

IV Bill Shows Paid: September 23 2015

Mailed AOS/IV Package: September 19 2015

AOS/IV Scan Date: September 22 2015

DS-260 Available : September 23 2015

DS-260 Completed: September 23 2015

Case Complete: October 19 2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:Interview Scheduled: October 22 2015

Interview Date: December 14 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So on AP right after the interview on 11/20. The Embassy received the document we didn't have on the day of the interview on 11/23. We are still on AP but I notice that there was an update on 11/25.

I guess they are working on the case.

So on AP right after the interview on 11/20. The Embassy received the document we didn't have on the day of the interview on 11/23. We are still on AP but I notice that there was an update on 11/25.

That is great news ! Hopefully it will be "Issued" soon.

Service Center- Vermont Service Center

Consulate- Bridgetown Barbados

Marriage: May 18 2014 (L)(L)(F)(F)(L)(L)

I-130 Sent: September 5 2014 (F2A)

I-130 NOA1: September 9 2014

I-130 Request to Upgrade to CR-1: March 2 2014 (Husband naturalized February 2015)

I-130 Upgraded to CR-1: March 17 2015

I-130 Approved: August 23 2015 (5 months from upgrade to CR-1) :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

NVC Received: September 1 2015

Case Number Assigned: September 10 2015

Received DS-261/ AOS Bill: September 10 2015

Submit DS-261: September 10 2015

Pay AOS Bill: September 11 2015

AOS Bill Shows Paid: September 15 2015

DS-261 Reviewed: September 15 2015

Receive IV Bill: September 16 2015

Pay IV Bill: September 19 2015

IV Bill Shows Paid: September 23 2015

Mailed AOS/IV Package: September 19 2015

AOS/IV Scan Date: September 22 2015

DS-260 Available : September 23 2015

DS-260 Completed: September 23 2015

Case Complete: October 19 2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:Interview Scheduled: October 22 2015

Interview Date: December 14 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi LonelaC,

Theres a chance you might NOT need the original transcripts. The NVC sends all documents received to the embassy by DHL. I am assuming the process in Bucharest is the same as in Rio. My case was different because it was EP, but because I waited for 3 hours I watched every other applicant there and for those who sent originals, the embassy returned all copies that were sent to the NVC previously.

That means your original transcripts will probably be sent to the embassy in Bucharest. Of course, its the NVC, so they are prone to messing up. It would be ideal if you had other set of originals, but I dont think you should get desperate about this at least not yet.

Theres one thing you can actually do: when you receive your interview letter (P4), they will indicate what documents you need to bring to the embassy, and whether they should be original or not. In Rio, the P4 letter was the one reference they checked everything against.

Hopefully, when you receive your interview letter, next to FINANCIAL EVIDENCE, they will show the letter O. That means that the NVC has sent the document to the embassy, and you don't need to do anything about it.

Usually there is at least 4 weeks between receiving the interview letter and the actual appointment, so you still have time.

In case you really need another copy of the transcript, try going to a physical office of the IRS. Theyll probably be able to help there. Good luck!

Thank you FabtheFab, kamw, CallMeShams and K&K M :)

CallMeShams, yes, I did clear everything in my browseres and still got the same error. I also asked my brother, who lives in Germany to do it as well. He tried from both his phone and laptop and got the same (so frustrating).

Kamw, we did put the exact same address from his last tax return (which was filed by Deloitte). We used to live in Scotland when my husband filed his last taxes through Deloitte. Anyways, that didn't work either. I'm not sure where the problem might be because we didn't have any issues when we tried the first time.

Bryan is going to go to one of those offices today and hopefully they will be able to give him the tax transcripts or at least help him to figure out what's the problem.

Do you guys think it might be because he recently lost his Social Security Card???? He did announced the proper authorities about it and now he has a new card, but i'm just thinking that maybe they blocked it somehow?? I don't know...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Soon you'll be done and you'll see the magical "ISSUED" word :) Just hang in there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We have just got an email stating that our expedite request is under review

That's great news. Very soon you should have an answer.

It's been 8 days since my husband's interview and approval and so far every time I check the passport tracker I get the same old thing.......

Passport Status : There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

If your status shows "origination scan", it means your passport has left the U.S. Embassy and is in transit to the delivery location you have chosen. It is however not available yet.

Only when the status shows "ready for pick up", it means you can go to the Aramex location you have chosen to pick up your passport.

So we just have to hang in there. I know the Thanksgiving days off will slow things down in the embassies this week. So now I suppose there may not be a status change until next week.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2014-09-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-08 I-130

I-130 Appr5oved : 2015-02-22

NVC Received : 2015-03-09

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-03-20

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-28

Send AOS Package : 2015-04-28

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-14

Pay IV Bill : 2015-04-22

Send IV Package : 2015-04-28

Scanned date: 2015-04-28

Check list : 2015-06-07

Check list scanned: 2015-06-10

Sent to Supervisor 49 days after scanned: 2015-07-28

Case Complete 7 days after it went to Supervisor: 2015-08-05

Interview Appointment Letter from NVC: 2015-13-10

Case shows as READY 2015-10-19

Medical done: 2015-16-11

Interview Date: 2015-11-18

APPROVED....GOD IS GREAT!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! :goofy:

Case changed from "Ready" to "AP" on 19th, then to "Issued" on 22nd

Visa was ready for pick up November 3rd in the afternoon

VISA IN HAND! THANK YOU GOD!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations!

Now you wait!

Wait until your case says Ready (meaning it is at embassy) and then schedule an interview.

Check out your embassy's local website for exact procedures on how to go about scheduling an interview. Sometimes you email them, other times you select an appointment on a website.

Now is also a good time to start preparing the copy of the aos and iv forms, and any more evidence to either mail to your beneficiary, or to take with you if you are going to the interview.

I'm not sure. It looks it like it saying...finish submitting documents and fees before NVC can schedule the interview.

It doesn't look like it has anything to do with an expedite.

Thanks for the reply! we have gotten good at waiting but we are defenetly taking advantage of the time and using it to prep, we will keep looking on the site for a status change or call next friday, we are very greatful it was approved for an expedite, hoping a jan interview is realistic! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys, we sent an expedite request on November 20 but we haven't got any email at all yet.

For who sent expedite requests, did you get any confirmation that they got your email before they give the final decision( approval or denial ) or its just the final decision without any confirmation after you sent the email.

If you got that confirmation ,before the approval or denial, when did you get it after you sent the request ?

Thank you so much

We are confused wether to send the request again or wait???

Thank you again ?

we sent our request on Nov 15th and got a confirmation email of receipt on Nov 19th approval on Nov 24th hope this helps! good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.