1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes dear, but only after 8 long years. I came here and applied for him under a new category, so all over again. I know the pain, so please do all u can to retain this visa.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NVC will not take your case under CSPA review until you are 21 years or older, I know from experience with my older brother. SInce you will not be turning 21 until next year,after your priority date has become current (hopefully with no retrogression) you should not have to worry about this.

28 September 2017 im turning 21....but my pd 23 march 2015...its very important to send letter authorities embassy? Bcz after 2 month my pd will b current .what u thinking about my situation? ????

NVC will not take your case under CSPA review until you are 21 years or older, I know from experience with my older brother. SInce you will not be turning 21 until next year,after your priority date has become current (hopefully with no retrogression) you should not have to worry about this.

Currently I am almost 20 years old and my priority date will not become current until next year. When I asked NVC about CSPA i was informed that I dont qualify for a CSPA review because I am under 21. Howeer, you can go ahead and ask them and see if you get a similar reply

Edited by kelii_jam

Timeline

hi guys.

my pd is 14April2015. I and my 2 siblings are accompanying our mother(derivatives) submitted everything at nvc but yet to have case complete. Thank you

how long ago did you send in your documents?

Timeline

we send our documents in September 2016 then we have a checklist which was send 2 weeks now. but they said we should wait for 6 weeks to have case complete

two weeks ago since you sent in the documents on your checklist?... if that is the case then you will not get a case complete until the full 6 weeks have passed since sending in the requested documents on your checklist

Timeline

so which means we will have a case complete at the end of this month okay. and after that when can we have our interview which will be at Dakar embassy

if when NVC is finished reviewing the documents and all is in order then yes you will receive a case complete. However, you will have to wait until your priority date becomes current before you can receive your interview letter and from the priority date you posted (April 15th 2015) that will not be until next year

Edited by kelii_jam

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

ok but I dnt understand one thing in our case, at NVC our visa class is CR 1 which is for only US citizens who are marrd within less thsn 2 years and and the petitioner who is my Dad is permanent residence so I dont understand this situation anyway

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.