JohnR!

Cecil The Lion Was a Deadbeat Dad, Had Violent History Of Attacking Others

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Great analogy...

http://liberaldarkness.com/2015/07/31/cecil-the-lion-was-a-deadbeat-dead-had-violent-history-of-attacking-others/

A black-mane lion from Africa named Cecil got into a violent confrontation with an American dentist who was on vacation in Zimbabwe.

According to reports, dentist Walter Palmer was out enjoying pure nature when suddenly, Cecil the lion skulked up and tried to steal some meat from Palmer’s vehicle.

Startled and defending his ground, Palmer had no choice but the use his Constitutional right to stand his ground and defend himself from

death. Now much like Mr. Zimmerman and others, the liberals have forced Dr. Palmer to go into hiding.

What many Americans fail to realize is that even though most African-American lions are incarcerated at local zoos and forced to abide by the law, such is not true for the male African lions and Zimbabwe.

These African lions run free. They are boastful and loud, their bad attitudes only outdone by their outright laziness. These lions typically father 12 or 13 children, leaving all their ‘baby’s momma’ lions to raise and provide for the kids.

If these lions had it their way, Obama would be their president and they would sign up for Obamacare and live off welfare, peddling drugs and having gang warfare with illegally owned guns.

Fortunately, there are people like dentist Walter Palmer who stood his ground and tried to let these lions know they cannot just go attacking people and trying to steal from them. Of course, the liberal media is defiant always sticks up for the aggressive thugs in these situations.

We saw it with George Zimmerman, Officer Darrin Wilson, those brave officers at the pool party in Texas and there are countless more examples. The person utilizing the law and trying to uphold a standard of decency is always persecuted in these cases, even though they were not the aggressor and were acting within the law.

Just look at this lion, killing young animals and not even providing for his family. Do you really think this type of lion is fit for living in society and are you willing to give this lion the benefit of the doubt?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Great analogy...

http://liberaldarkness.com/2015/07/31/cecil-the-lion-was-a-deadbeat-dead-had-violent-history-of-attacking-others/

A black-mane lion from Africa named Cecil got into a violent confrontation with an American dentist who was on vacation in Zimbabwe.

According to reports, dentist Walter Palmer was out enjoying pure nature when suddenly, Cecil the lion skulked up and tried to steal some meat from Palmer’s vehicle.

Startled and defending his ground, Palmer had no choice but the use his Constitutional right to stand his ground and defend himself from

death. Now much like Mr. Zimmerman and others, the liberals have forced Dr. Palmer to go into hiding.

What many Americans fail to realize is that even though most African-American lions are incarcerated at local zoos and forced to abide by the law, such is not true for the male African lions and Zimbabwe.

These African lions run free. They are boastful and loud, their bad attitudes only outdone by their outright laziness. These lions typically father 12 or 13 children, leaving all their ‘baby’s momma’ lions to raise and provide for the kids.

If these lions had it their way, Obama would be their president and they would sign up for Obamacare and live off welfare, peddling drugs and having gang warfare with illegally owned guns.

Fortunately, there are people like dentist Walter Palmer who stood his ground and tried to let these lions know they cannot just go attacking people and trying to steal from them. Of course, the liberal media is defiant always sticks up for the aggressive thugs in these situations.

We saw it with George Zimmerman, Officer Darrin Wilson, those brave officers at the pool party in Texas and there are countless more examples. The person utilizing the law and trying to uphold a standard of decency is always persecuted in these cases, even though they were not the aggressor and were acting within the law.

Just look at this lion, killing young animals and not even providing for his family. Do you really think this type of lion is fit for living in society and are you willing to give this lion the benefit of the doubt?

That is just plain stupid

That is just plain stupid

That's because you don't see the irony in this article.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

That's because you don't see the irony in this article.

Not really sure it's irony, but it could be construed as metaphorical.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Zimbabwe has a constitution?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I wonder if the dentist paid in local currency or USDs? I bet bank robbery is very low on the list of crimes there.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703730804576314953091790360

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

11811358_10207240356025855_2736200687355

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!