dwheels76

September 2015 Interviews

1,743 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats to all the people that have gotten their interviews!! I called NVC this morning the representative did tell me they are still scheduling for September but no luck for us yet. We are still crossing our fingers for a September interview... it would be the best anniversary present ever!! This wait seems like forever.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks guys.. reading NWD embassy review and no one has written details about OFC appointments.

I saw the pattern that people scheduling OFC appointment 1 day prior to interview. Is there any specific reason for that. ??

There is no reason behind this. Its cz, u will hv medical done by that time. Normally we can get a medical appointment only ten days before interview and not before that.

So for safer side people scheduled as like this.

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Same situation here me to waiting for email

Does anyone know how long they take to generate the email. Trying to keep my sanity and not calling just waiting for the email of its ever going to get scheduled.

Give them 1 or 2 days. You will get it. I guarantee it.

One question to those of you that had your interview scheduled: your status at ceac website shows that your case stills 'at NVC'?

I hope to get sooner mine, called yesterday but nothing yet

Give them 2 or 3 days. It will change to In Transit and Ready.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All - Had my interview at the US Embassy in Islamabad yesterday for FB-1, & was approved. Just checked today and the status of CEAC is issued. Consular officer did tell me that I should have my passport with the visa by this Friday. Just waiting on my passport and then will finally GO BACK HOME AFTER 10 LONG YEARS!!

Interview Questions:

1. Who is your petitioner & their DOB?

Answer: My Mom and her DOB is: xx-xx-xxxx

2. What will you do when you get to the States?

Answer: I will work for XXX company & here is my offer letter for X position with an annual salary of $ XX.

Officer: Excellent, you already have a job waiting for you, I like it! You've been approved and will get your passport back by Friday with the visa. I can see from your file that you left the USA in 2005 and well it's 2015 and it's about time you get to go back home, this time Legally! Congratulations!

That was it, interview did lost last for more than 5 minutes! :D

Super Excited!!!

whats your priority date happy man

My priority date is 01/20/2015.

Spoiler

USCIS
01/14/2015 - Sent I-130 -----------------------------------------
01/20/2015 - NOA 1 ------------------------------02/03/2015 - I-130 Approval/NOA2

NVC

02/23/2015 - Case received ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/02/2015 - Case Number and IIN assigned

03/06/2015 - DS -261 Available and complete ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/10/2015 - AOS Bill "PAID" status

03/10/2015 - AOS and IV Packages sent ------and now the wait begins!! praying for no checklists -----------------------------------------------03/13/2015 - AOS and IV Packages scanned at NVC----please God no checklist.....

03/31/2015 - AOS Form Review Completed by a Supervisor (Had to call many times) --------------------------------------------------------------04/02/2015 - Paid IV Bill Online

04/06/2015 - IV Bill "PAID" status -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------04/10/2015 - Check List Number 1

04/26/2015 - DS-260 Completed online ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------05/15/2015 - Case sent for Supervisor Review....seems like I am only getting things done through Supervisors

06/29/2015 - 2nd Review to Supervisor triggered, still stuck in NVC hell ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------07/13/2015 - Case completed

07/20/2015 - Received Case Completed confirmation email-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------08/24/2015 - Interview Scheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone

08/26/2015 - Received Interview Scheduled confirmation email -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/04/2015 - NVC called to inform about interview cancellation date

09/08/2015 - Received Interview Cancellation Email ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/22/2015 - Interview Date---------------Finally ----Old Interview Date  

09/10/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/11/2015 - Received Interview Rescheduled confirmation email

09/17/2015 - Case Status "In Transit" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/18/2015 - Case Status "Ready"  

10/01/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date

Embassy
09/11/2015 - Medical ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------10/01/2015 - Interview and Approval Date 1

0/01/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Administrative Processing" ------------------------10/02/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Issued" 

XXXXXXX - Visa in hand ------------------------------------------------------------------------------XXXXXXX - POE

I-751
09/06/2015 - Package with USPS ------------------------ 09/09/2017 Delivered at Vermont Service Center

09/15/2017 Check Cashed --------------------------------- 09/19/2017- NOA received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

all the people who got their interview dates,did you all get a notification email regarding it or you just happened to call NVC and the customer representative gave you the news?

Timeline

all the people who got their interview dates,did you all get a notification email regarding it or you just happened to call NVC and the customer representative gave you the news?

All of them called up and got their interview date. Hope we should call EOD to get the interview date.

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All of them called up and got their interview date. Hope we should call EOD to get the interview date.

Whats EOD?

do we need to go to any particular representative at NVC when we call for interview date?

Whats EOD?

do we need to go to any particular representative at NVC when we call for interview date?

I think he meant to say to call End Of the Day..

When you call the NVC number, the options have changed Select option 1 and then Option 7 to find out if you have any interview date scheduled or not.

Spoiler

USCIS
01/14/2015 - Sent I-130 -----------------------------------------
01/20/2015 - NOA 1 ------------------------------02/03/2015 - I-130 Approval/NOA2

NVC

02/23/2015 - Case received ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/02/2015 - Case Number and IIN assigned

03/06/2015 - DS -261 Available and complete ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03/10/2015 - AOS Bill "PAID" status

03/10/2015 - AOS and IV Packages sent ------and now the wait begins!! praying for no checklists -----------------------------------------------03/13/2015 - AOS and IV Packages scanned at NVC----please God no checklist.....

03/31/2015 - AOS Form Review Completed by a Supervisor (Had to call many times) --------------------------------------------------------------04/02/2015 - Paid IV Bill Online

04/06/2015 - IV Bill "PAID" status -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------04/10/2015 - Check List Number 1

04/26/2015 - DS-260 Completed online ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------05/15/2015 - Case sent for Supervisor Review....seems like I am only getting things done through Supervisors

06/29/2015 - 2nd Review to Supervisor triggered, still stuck in NVC hell ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------07/13/2015 - Case completed

07/20/2015 - Received Case Completed confirmation email-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------08/24/2015 - Interview Scheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone

08/26/2015 - Received Interview Scheduled confirmation email -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/04/2015 - NVC called to inform about interview cancellation date

09/08/2015 - Received Interview Cancellation Email ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/22/2015 - Interview Date---------------Finally ----Old Interview Date  

09/10/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date Confirmation over the Phone ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/11/2015 - Received Interview Rescheduled confirmation email

09/17/2015 - Case Status "In Transit" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------09/18/2015 - Case Status "Ready"  

10/01/2015 - Interview Rescheduled Date

Embassy
09/11/2015 - Medical ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------10/01/2015 - Interview and Approval Date 1

0/01/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Administrative Processing" ------------------------10/02/2015 - Case Status Changed to "Issued" 

XXXXXXX - Visa in hand ------------------------------------------------------------------------------XXXXXXX - POE

I-751
09/06/2015 - Package with USPS ------------------------ 09/09/2017 Delivered at Vermont Service Center

09/15/2017 Check Cashed --------------------------------- 09/19/2017- NOA received

Timeline

No i have not got the interview letter. I went ahead with http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-iv-visaapply.aspand created my account and scheduled my OFC appointment (which i think is a Bio metrics)

We got our interview date yesterday only over phone. Expecting interview letter in 2 - 3 days. I also scheduled my medical for next week on the same hope that we will get Interview letter this week.

Good morning Bunny!!!

My interview is scheduled on September 28th at NWD.

CC July 10th.

I called NVC yesterday to get the appointment but haven't received the email yet. What should I do next?

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Good morning Bunny!!!

My interview is scheduled on September 28th at NWD.

CC July 10th.

I called NVC yesterday to get the appointment but haven't received the email yet. What should I do next?

Thank you.

wait day or two for interview letter

. congrats on getting date

BTW when did u scheduled ur medical and ofc appointment.. ping me in private msz

cheers

ninja

Congratulations. Whats is your CC date so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

Thank you! My CC date is 8/3.

****Timeline****

CC date: 8/3

Received Interview Schedule: 8/24 :dancing:

Interview: 9/24

Medical: 9/7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.