Rob L

Donald Trump Says John McCain Is No War Hero, Setting Off Another Storm [edited title]

149 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This article back in June, made me laugh!

Witless Ape Rides Escalator - National Review Online

www.nationalreview.com/.../witless-ape-rides-escalator-kevin-d-williamson

Jun 16, 2015 - Donald Trump is in the race. Donald Trump may be the man America needs. Having been through four bankruptcies, the ridiculous buffoon with ...

Here is the point : Chris Rock and Donnie Chump are both comedians and so they both get a bye for outlandish shark jumping statements. The proof of this is that HuffPo has moved El Trumpario stories to the entertainment section.

A Note About Our Coverage Of Donald Trump's 'Campaign'
hington bur
55a8fcc81900002600b86edf.jpeg

After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won't report on Trump's campaign as part of The Huffington Post's political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow. We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.

The Kardashian's have more class than Trump. And they have none.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This article back in June, made me laugh!

Witless Ape Rides Escalator - National Review Online

www.nationalreview.com/.../witless-ape-rides-escalator-kevin-d-williamson

Jun 16, 2015 - Donald Trump is in the race. Donald Trump may be the man America needs. Having been through four bankruptcies, the ridiculous buffoon with ...

Thanks for the link, here is my takeaway

"Of course, when Trump sings “How Great Thou Art,” he sings it in a mirror."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419853/witless-ape-rides-escalator-kevin-d-williamson

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

But you could take dozens of them and add their IQ's and it would still be short of three digits. And they can vote.

I just vote for da free phones

Timeline

The Kardashian's have more class than Trump. And they have none.

It could have been worse for you

http://fansided.com/2015/07/20/donald-trump-buy-patriots-1988/

Donald Trump passed on buying New England Patriots in 1988

When the New England Patriots were rising to prominence in the 2000s, owner Robert Kraft was getting a lot of credit for building what would soon be the next great NFL dynasty. Kraft purchased the Patriots back in 1994 after purchasing the team’s stadium a few years earlier and turned his $172 million investment into a billion dynasty.

You know who likes solid returns on his investments — Donald Trump. Guess who passed on buying what is now one go the most profitable franchises in sports back in 1988?

According to the Boston Globe, the presidential candidate passed on the chance to own the New England Patriots when they were up for sale in 1988.

The billionaire reportedly passed on buying the Patriots in 1988 after his advisors informed him that the franchise was $104 million in debt.

Trump might have been avoiding what appeared to be a bad investment, but the Patriots weren’t that bad in 1988. They were less than five years removed from a trip to the Super Bowl, and while they were far removed from the team they are today, the franchise was less than a decade away from another trip to the Super Bowl.

Beyond the fact that Trump could have owned an NFL franchise — something he created the USFL for. There was no other reason for Trump to create a league to compete with the NFL other than he couldn’t own a franchise there. So when the opportunity came up for him to buy the Patriots and he passed, well that seems to go against his cavalier attitude towards owning a sports franchise.

Of course, Trump was probably burned out still from running the USFL into the ground, so you can’t blame him for chickening out when it came to putting his money where his mouth is.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

It could have been worse for you

http://fansided.com/2015/07/20/donald-trump-buy-patriots-1988/

Donald Trump passed on buying New England Patriots in 1988

When the New England Patriots were rising to prominence in the 2000s, owner Robert Kraft was getting a lot of credit for building what would soon be the next great NFL dynasty. Kraft purchased the Patriots back in 1994 after purchasing the teams stadium a few years earlier and turned his $172 million investment into a billion dynasty.

You know who likes solid returns on his investments Donald Trump. Guess who passed on buying what is now one go the most profitable franchises in sports back in 1988?

According to the Boston Globe, the presidential candidate passed on the chance to own the New England Patriots when they were up for sale in 1988.

The billionaire reportedly passed on buying the Patriots in 1988 after his advisors informed him that the franchise was $104 million in debt.

Trump might have been avoiding what appeared to be a bad investment, but the Patriots werent that bad in 1988. They were less than five years removed from a trip to the Super Bowl, and while they were far removed from the team they are today, the franchise was less than a decade away from another trip to the Super Bowl.

Beyond the fact that Trump could have owned an NFL franchise something he created the USFL for. There was no other reason for Trump to create a league to compete with the NFL other than he couldnt own a franchise there. So when the opportunity came up for him to buy the Patriots and he passed, well that seems to go against his cavalier attitude towards owning a sports franchise.

Of course, Trump was probably burned out still from running the USFL into the ground, so you cant blame him for chickening out when it came to putting his money where his mouth is.

The guy has a big mouth and likes to hear himself talk. I think he was a far better man in 1988 than he is today.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

What a D-bag thing to say

D-bag is much harsher than buffoon but I suppose it would be a fair description as well.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The wife and I are headed to Hanoi tomorrow and I plan on visiting the Hao Lo prison museum, some of Mr. McCain's flight gear is on display there still.

Trump is a side show freak and embodies a lot of what is wrong with the USA, in my opinion.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Trump just continues to make headlines and lead polls.

He has shaken up the Republican party. He make a comments on Illegal aliens from Mexico and then next few days there are high profile cases that back up his claim, He is told he should apologize and he refuses.

The man speaks his mind and says what is on his mind. McCain has the personality of a stick of butter and appears to me to be lifelong politician who likes to ride the couch and collect money.

He has done little or nothing for the veterans of the USA, Did he serve in Vietnam? Yes, so did countless other men and teenagers from America.

Trump speaks his mind about McCain and everyone cries he should apologize, He basically tells them to pack sand.

Trump has the illegal population in USA running scared at the moment, this is the first time I can ever remember that someone running for President has said something negative about illegal aliens, But he speaks the truth

I am loving seeing the momentum he is building, early in the race but so far it has been fun to watch and has given the Republican party a much needed kick in rear........

He has shaken up the Republican party. He make a comments on Illegal aliens from Mexico and then next few days there are high profile cases that back up his claim, He is told he should apologize and he refuses.

The man speaks his mind and says what is on his mind. McCain has the personality of a stick of butter and appears to me to be lifelong politician who likes to ride the couch and collect money.

He has done little or nothing for the veterans of the USA, Did he serve in Vietnam? Yes, so did countless other men and teenagers from America.

Trump speaks his mind about McCain and everyone cries he should apologize, He basically tells them to pack sand.

Trump has the illegal population in USA running scared at the moment, this is the first time I can ever remember that someone running for President has said something negative about illegal aliens, But he speaks the truth

I am loving seeing the momentum he is building, early in the race but so far it has been fun to watch and has given the Republican party a much needed kick in rear........

I pity you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wow - new Trump labels...

bloviating , feckless blowhard .. Sweet !

'He's becoming a jack@ss' -

Happy Tuesday !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Starting to read some stuff about McCain that makes me believe some of his war stuff is inflated .

It's refreshing to have a candidate that speaks without taking a poll

Timeline

Starting to read some stuff about McCain that makes me believe some of his war stuff is inflated .

It's refreshing to have a candidate that speaks without taking a poll

I guess he found his audience