dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called NVC today- no interview yet and the rep told me they will stop scheduling interviews for august soon and start scheduling for September in a couple of weeks- I asked if ecuador august interviews slots were closed and she said she doesn't have that info. I know ecuador was one of the first country to start scheduling for because a friend cc on June 18 and was scheduale interview on June 26 for august 17. Ugh I'm so sad after taking to that rep, am I really going to have to wait for a September interview ??? Is there any chance I might get a august interview? I'm ready to pull my hair out with this NVC process.... ???

That's weird because I called today as well and the lady told me they are doing their second round of interviews for August this week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

That's weird because I called today as well and the lady told me they are doing their second round of interviews for August this week.

What does second round of interviews mean??? This NVC rep have no idea what we are going through, I feel like they just say anything to get us off the phone! ? so sad- I called on Friday and all rep said was you just got a cc you need to be patient and wait for the interview to be scheduel most people have to wait at least two month and hung up, he didn't even let me talk ! A**h***!!!

Add me too! :D Case Complete July &, 2015. Interview will be at Manila, Philippines.

Noticed few people from PH on the sheet. Hope my husband will get his interview by early September.

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just called NVC and they are still scheduling for August

I-601A TimeLine
Application sent: 03-31-15
Lockbox receipt: 04-06-15
Biometrics letter received: 04-18-15
Biometrics scheduled for: 04-27-15
Biometrics done : 04-27-15
RFE received?: NO
Waiver decision date: 06-07-15
Waiver decision: Approved
Filing country: Mexico
NVC Process
NVC Packet Sent 06-24-15
NVC Scan Date 06-30-15
NVC Case Closed Date: 07-09-15
Visa interview date: Waiting
Visa received:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

did they tell you when yo call back?

Add me too! :D Case Complete July &, 2015. Interview will be at Manila, Philippines.

Noticed few people from PH on the sheet. Hope my husband will get his interview by early September.

Lol, I meant July 8. I might be tripping or something

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

did they tell you when yo call back?

no all the lady said was the i didn't have an appointment yet but they are still making appointments for august and if i get and appointment they will sometime this month. I'll call next monday

I-601A TimeLine
Application sent: 03-31-15
Lockbox receipt: 04-06-15
Biometrics letter received: 04-18-15
Biometrics scheduled for: 04-27-15
Biometrics done : 04-27-15
RFE received?: NO
Waiver decision date: 06-07-15
Waiver decision: Approved
Filing country: Mexico
NVC Process
NVC Packet Sent 06-24-15
NVC Scan Date 06-30-15
NVC Case Closed Date: 07-09-15
Visa interview date: Waiting
Visa received:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What does second round of interviews mean??? This NVC rep have no idea what we are going through, I feel like they just say anything to get us off the phone! ? so sad- I called on Friday and all rep said was you just got a cc you need to be patient and wait for the interview to be scheduel most people have to wait at least two month and hung up, he didn't even let me talk ! A**h***!!!

I think it means they are scheduling for the rest of August this week.

Timeline

I think it means they are scheduling for the rest of August this week.

Mel you have been waiting forever..damn they better give you appoitment soon

Timeline

Same for Amman, I just called NVC and they said they're in phase two of interviews for August. Here's hoping.

did they say when the second phase will end? end of this week? this waiting sucks :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.