fc.tina

Removing Conditions on december 28

13 posts in this topic

hi everyone. its been a while since i been on here. i have a question. on december 28 i will start the form to remove condition.... my question is what kind evidence needed ? and i traveled to morocco after being here 1 year. without my wife. i had to. does that will affect the process...

No in the unitied state. My wife us citizen. I live here. I just visited morocco . Now im in the state

No in the unitied state. My wife us citizen. I live here. I just visited morocco . Now im in the state

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

If you just visited for a couple of weeks, that is no problem. As for evidence, our Guide here will help: http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

I didnt think we will need those evidence i seen on the link. I didn't know none of those will be needed. All we have is join tax. Bank account both names that just opened few weeks ago. My drive license have same address. Check stubs showing same address. U all think this be enough ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

That's not very much evidence. A good idea is to create wills, medical powers of attorney, and similar documents. These are excellent evidence, and they're even more valuable to have in "life."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Read the guides, they have examples of what you could use as evidence, you will need also sworn affidavits of people who see you both as a couple

Check all the mailing on both of your names, photos, bills with both names, if you have babies with her also the birth certificates, loans or wills under both names or with the name of the other as beneficiary...

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Slovakia
Timeline

I suggest you research as much as you can and gather sufficient amount of evidence. You have a plenty of time but start asap. I believe more you research more confident you are going to get as I am sure you have a lot of it not even realizing. Bottom line is if your marriage is legit there is nothing to worry about!

We just submitted our papers recently so I have the list of items we submitted handy. Having that said only time will tell if it's enough! :)

1. Signed form I-751

2. Colored copy of my resident card (front and back) and passport

3. Shared health insurance and sample copy of our medical bill showing our both names as patients

4. Shared car insurance

5. Two sample bills of our joint Verizon Wireless phone account

6. Copy of tax filed jointly 2013 and 2014

7. Copy of joint account bank account statement (from two different banks)

8. Proof of shared permanent address:

- Copies of our DL

- Copies of our checks

- Copies of samples of some of our person and work mail (I included copies of a few thank you and congratulation cards sent by relatives and close family friends. A soft evidence but it can't hurt)

9. Proof of being each others beneficiaries on:

- our life insurances

- husband's retirement funds

- my 401K

10. Copies of our travel itineraries (international and domestic trips and hotel reservations made in the past two years)

11. I made color copies of several photographs taken in the past two years

12. Signed Letters of Support/affidavits x 2

Edited by Wondering5

thanks everyone i appreciate the help... now i will get all the evidence needed. i still have time. the evidence you send with the form or later when they asks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.