lostinblue

Parents of Spokane NAACP President claim she's misrepresenting her ethnicity

222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Iso guys. Wood ya ?

Yes, NB, I would. Caveat - she would have had to have a tab of Ecstacy first, before I touched her.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Rachel Dolezal will remain Spokane NAACP President at least until Monday

Well geez - lets see if and when she gets the magic phone call.

I do recall city officers of NAACP elsewhere in other cities that were NOT AA, but of Christian Indian (Red Dot from India Country) origin/ethnicity - can't recall one making the 'City President' level, through.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

omgz.

Question: "What is propitiation?"

Answer: The word propitiation carries the basic idea of appeasement, or satisfaction, specifically towards God. Propitiation is a two-part act that involves appeasing the wrath of an offended person and being reconciled to him.

The necessity of appeasing God is something many religions have in common. In ancient pagan religions, as well as in many religions today, the idea is taught that man appeases God by offering various gifts or sacrifices. However, the Bible teaches that God Himself has provided the only means through which His wrath can be appeased and sinful man can be reconciled to Him. In the New Testament, the act of propitiation always refers to the work of God and not the sacrifices or gifts offered by man. The reason for this is that man is totally incapable of satisfying Gods justice except by spending eternity in hell. There is no service, sacrifice or gift that man can offer that will appease the holy wrath of God or satisfy His perfect justice. The only satisfaction, or propitiation, that could be acceptable to God and that could reconcile man to Him, had to be made by God. For this reason God the Son, Jesus Christ, came into the world in human flesh to be the perfect sacrifice for sin and make atonement or propitiation for the sins of the people (Hebrews 2:17).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/propitiation.html#ixzz3d43Lx56f

are you asking us if'n we would bone her? most of us, including UncleSpooky, would.

otherwise, great kookamooga and all the ships at sea - I beg of you - replace yer @#$@ing gear on Monday, or use a smaller set of fingers when posting on yer account.

fwiw, I remember this word, propitiation, as one of my 10th-grade spelling words in the weekly lists.

no, i am not the grammar police (I know you wanna go there)

but spelling is important, aye? as it reads, yer looking for male-companionship, and most of us think you aren't wired that way, most of the time. Sure, there's them episodes when yer drunk, but we promised not to write about those so often after Lent this year, remember?

and no, I AM NOT PICKING on you in any ToS Violation - Can you tell us what you really were attempting to write? One More Time? Purty please, with curry laksa sauce on it?

Yes I was try to say preposition but spell check threw propitiation in there so I let it ride, thought it would give some a chuckle.

You can poke fun at me. I think it's funny you don't have to put a TOS qualifier in, it's cool

It is possible to spell and puncture everything correctly and still make very little sense

enough darnell. :ot2:

Darnell is fine. He is just having some fun

Timeline

mmmm Monday - still only 7:45 AM on the west coast - lets see what happens today...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
I do recall city officers of NAACP elsewhere in other cities that were NOT AA, but of Christian Indian (Red Dot from India Country) origin/ethnicity - can't recall one making the 'City President' level, through.

Not specifically about her race, it is about her actions and trying to gain advantage by lying about her race.. I can't see how can the NAACP would want her representing them - there is also her being a little bit bat-poop-crazy.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

Not specifically about her race, it is about her actions and trying to gain advantage by lying about her race.. I can't see how can the NAACP would want her representing them - there is also her being a little bit bat-poop-crazy.

ya, that's my first gut-reaction also -

she gained advantage by lying about her race. That's reprehensible, IMO, and also IMO, there's not any way to fix this and stay in the job.

as to being guano_gripped, well, come on - we all adore the crazy ones, right? she's gonna be fun whilst naked (at least that's my hope, for the nonce).

Edited by Darnell

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Brady Bunch were black?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Brady Bunch were black?

Well, not then,

and certainly 'not yet'

but

if a new campaign forms up from the transracial crowd,

then lets see what happens, aye?

Watch this space, I'll report back in 2 weeks.

Timeline

Perhaps they were never asked how they self identify,

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Happy?

Timeline

Unmarried? (but that's not a real feeling, sworra)