SeanN

Delay in Delivery of Approved Visas

687 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

This is wonderful mate as any good news is great! Now all we need is those systems I be working again so as your passport doesn't get sad and get offended that they have been delaying putting that visa in him.

Thank you mate! Such great relief! Now to kick the fiancee into action and get this letter done :)

Next step: Get the Sydney Consulate online and print, print, print!

Filed I-129F: 3 November 2014 (CSC)

NOA 1: 20 November 2014

NOA 2: 2 February 2015

Consulate Notification: 8 April 2015

Consular Interview: 19 May 2015
Medical: 20 May 2015
Administrative Processing: 20 May - ???

GLOBAL VISA SHUTDOWN: 9 June 2015
Advised approved for issuance: 24 June 2015
Requested re-validated I-129F (expired during shutdown): 24 June 2015
Advised I-129F revalidation received: 30 June 2015
Administrative Processing: 30 June 2015

Visa Issued: 13 JULY 2015
USA POE: 24 OCT 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank God Manila is included!! Checked ceac and my status was updated june 15. I was just wondering upon tracking my passport its status has changed to 'there is no status update for the passport number submitted'which is weird. My interview was done june 9 and i believe i got approved.

Thank God Manila is included!! Checked ceac and my status was updated june 15. I was just wondering upon tracking my passport its status has changed to 'there is no status update for the passport number submitted'which is weird. My interview was done june 9 and i believe i got approved.

It just went up today and your interview was on the day it broke so it shouldn't take too long for you. Just give it another day or two :)

Timeline

It just went up today and your interview was on the day it broke so it shouldn't take too long for you. Just give it another day or two :)

Im really praying for it. the other day is says your passport is still with the embassy not until today it changed to that status 'no status updates'. Its fine with me if they dont update it as long as they send me my visa asap.:) thanks for the reply.:)

Filed: Timeline

Manila has just been reconnected, but no change of status as of yet when I checked our case at CEAC. I got nothing also when I tracked my wife's passport. Just like what has been suggested earlier, please continue to share any updates on your case here especially now that 39 posts of the Bureau of Consular Affairs have already been reconnected. It would be really nice to see someone post, "I got my visa!!!" for a change. :rolleyes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Just got home from work to some really AWESOME news after reading the latest posts from you guys. We knew Italy would be last in the running (or close [smile]) and that's ok. Just knowing this is going to be finishing soon is fantastic. Really happy for anyone in the next week getting their visas. Keep the updates coming and can't thank VJ'ers enough really for this thread and the constant updated posts.

Filed: Timeline

How do you track your passport

when I go to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ there's a link found on the main page for passport/visa tracking. Please see the attached screenshot for reference. I'm just not sure if passport tracking is available in all portals. You can also send an email, just follow their instruction.

post-187759-0-29890300-1435150607_thumb.jpg

Edited by VSRoberts

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Embassy in London:

Updated 24 June 2015

While London is back online, full biometric data processing has not been restored which continues to prevent us from printing most nonimmigrant and immigrant visas approved on or after June 9. Once the systems are fully operational, we will work as quickly as possible to clear the backlog of pending visa cases and hand your passport to the courier company for delivery.

During this time, we cannot provide status updates by email or phone.

http://london.usembassy.gov/visas.html

Timeline

Same here, but last week it showed that it was still with the US embassy...

Same as mine. Last week it says with the embassy then when i check today no status update. But when i checked ceac it was updated last june 11. Interview was done june 9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Mine changed to ready for interview today, from adminstriative processing. Our interview was in April but our case was delayed a few months due to a police clearence that wouldn't come. We got a 221g denial and sent in the clearence and passport on June 2. June 9th they updated our case saying AP and again on June 10. Now today our status is READY and a new CC date. So I am assuming we will have our visa next week

I-129F Sent: 10/10/2014

NOA1: 11/3/2014

NOA2: 12/08/2014

Interview:4/27/2015

221g denial for missing police clearence
Recieved Police Clearance on 6/1/2015
Sent Police Clearance and Passport to embassy on 6/2/2015
CEAC Status updates:
6/9/2015- AP
6/10/2015-AP
6/22/2015- AP
6/24/2015- READY
Case Creation Date Changed: 6/24/2015
Changed from Immigrant to Non-IV visa: 6/24/2015
6/25/2015- AP again :(
6/29/2015- ISSUED!
7/01/2015- Visa in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.