Ks & Ay

please help; MSCXXXXXXXXXX is this case number look like k1-129 case receipt

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

On February 7, 2015, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXX, to the address that you gave us. The tracking number assigned is 92YYYYYY. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

Edited by Penguin_ie

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Post hidden pending editing due to inclusion of personal information~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Title and post edited to remove case number and tracking number. For your own privacy and safety, please never post online things such as full names, case or phone numbers, email or postal addresses etc ********

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the K-1 Case Progress subforum; duplicate thread removed.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This is not an I-129F petition notice/receipt. MSC is the NBC, National Benefits Center. I-129F petitions do not get adjudicated there. They are either done at the California or Texas Service Centers. Their receipt numbers start with either WAC or SRC. There is no mention of card production and tracking for an I-129F petition approval because there is NO CARD with an I-129F petition approval.

Things that are processed at the NBC and have an MSC receipt number are forms such as the I-485(adjustment of status), I-765(Employment Authorization), and I-131(Advance Parole). These are filed from within the US, and cards are mailed out when approved, such as a green card or the EAD/AP combo card.

That receipt is either a mistake on part of the USCIS, or that receipt belongs to someone else for some other process. Same thing as you have been told in your other thread here > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551532-advice-pleasei-got-msc-receipt-again-for-her/

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.