Ks & Ay

Advice please.i got MSC receipt again for her

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I meet my fiance in march 2012 online , we had a lot communication , we meet each other twice in that years and we got married acoording to our believed (not paper marriage).

To cut my story short , she filled k-1 visa in August 2012. We keep love going and wait for approved

,,after five month she filled ,she cannot wait anymore ,she need sex she need that...

I keep say dear let wait. She said ,she can't .later after 10 month of wait for approved, she came another topic ,in just view weeks she keept asked me do I married before or I got child ,I reply many time all this question, she said answer me. I said nothing like that .a lot communication between each other ,to cut it short , she withdrawn the case on may 2013.

She disconnected all communication line with me in email.

Later she got married with other man ,and pregnancy (but stay with her for only a month ) she take care of pregnancy by her self, she meet see the man again.

After she delivery the baby she called me on Feb 2014. And asked me forgiveness , I said to her we are leave to make a mistake.

So she want me again ,she said that to me.I reply OK .

We started again in Feb 2015 we summits the case again

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Dont forgive her. She lost the opportunity. If you do submit the k1 visa petition again, it'llbe extremely hard to get approved. Dont waste your time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

1. An attorney can not speed the process up, most slow it down and it is a waste of money.

2. Your case is full of red flags, including your "marriage without papers" filing for a K1.

3. Why are you with this woman who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes ? What if the CO puts you in a year of AP, who will

she sleep with next ?

Unless she is correct about you having someone already somewhere this whole thing is ridiculous.

I guess she needs someone to take care of her baby since the baby's father ran off.

What a fiasco to explain to the CO. This is a train wreck.

Good luck !

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

I meet my fiance in march 2012 online , we had a lot communication , we meet each other twice in that years and we got married acoording to our believed (not paper marriage).

To cut my story short , she filled k-1 visa in August 2012. We keep love going and wait for approved

,,after five month she filled ,she cannot wait anymore ,she need sex she need that...

I keep say dear let wait. She said ,she can't .later after 10 month of wait for approved, she came another topic ,in just view weeks she keept asked me do I married before or I got child ,I reply many time all this question, she said answer me. I said nothing like that .a lot communication between each other ,to cut it short , she withdrawn the case on may 2013.

She disconnected all communication line with me in email.

Later she got married with other man ,and pregnancy (but stay with her for only a month ) she take care of pregnancy by her self, she meet see the man again.

After she delivery the baby she called me on Feb 2014. And asked me forgiveness , I said to her we are leave to make a mistake.

So she want me again ,she said that to me.I reply OK .

We started again in Feb 2015 we summits the case again

Dude don't forgive her at all. It is time for you to shut down all lines of communication with her. Don't let her in your life. If person cheats you once they will cheat you many times. You will regret your whole life if you are with this woman. I have very horrible experience of forgiving my woman. I regret that why I did it on first time. She will ruin your life. Everyone has right to live a normal and healthy life ( in relationship). Just remember days when she left you alone and went to someone else. Do you like to experience that day multiple times in your life?? Do you want to pay for somebody else child which is not yours (of course child has no mistake in this). Please do not let her contact you. Believe me I am saving your life. You seems to be very nice person but this woman do not deserve your love at all. Don't make your life hell and stressful for somebody like her. Just don't don't don't. Overcome being desperate. Immigration will see this case as big hole. It is very difficult to get approve.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

One word needed "RUN!"

AND RUN FAST !!!!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Thank you KKK1.

I love your courage, can i tell her to withdraw the new case, but what affect my future partner ( if i move in that direction again).

If you get petitioned by another USC be truthful to her about the previous petitions and the ex's behavior so you both can enter the correct answers on the

forms (has anyone ever filed for you) and to the CO if they question you about it.

Tell them you ended the relationship after you found out she cheated, that you both gave it another try and filed again but that you just

couldn't get over her betrayal and asked her to withdraw the petition.

Make sure you know someone well enough to go through this again. It takes a long time and to be able to trust your partner should be

very basic.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

thank you Ebun.

Dude this girl is playing with you and playing with immigration. This is not fun. You need to understand that she is not stable at all for anything. Do not waste thinking about it. I am not sure that you can send letter or call immigration to let them about her behaviour. For future if somebody is filing for you, then as a proof of yours and her communication you can take to interview and them know that is why you drop the idea. She has some mental issue.

Timeline

this is first filed case

Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

On May 15, 2013, we received your request to withdraw your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WAC12904xxx06, and completed our review. We mailed you a Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice. If you do not receive your Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice by June 14, 2013, please go towww.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Timeline

this is so different ,i don't understand case number difference

Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

On February 7, 2015, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Number MSC15902xxx89, to the address that you gave us. The tracking number assigned is 9205592338400xxxx7173. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.